[FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED for 21.4 Patch + updated media file

1 hour ago, majesticeternity said:

Yea, seems to be fairly plausible. I believe it also depends on pitch condition, and also is random, some winters will be more rainy and other winters less. If it continues through the whole season, that’s an issue, as summers should be pretty dry. But it’s quite rainy in Oct and Nov, where you are at now. 

something may be really wrong with
DB - Realistic Injuries v1 - Reduced Frequency - majesticeternity
i am having 7  players allways injured on medical center i never saw it. already brake 24 players; 
please check.

bad.PNG

sdsdfhg.PNG

Edited by Capitao

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Capitao said:

something may be really wrong with
DB - Realistic Injuries v1 - Reduced Frequency - majesticeternity
i am having 7  players allways injured on medical center i never saw it. already brake 24 players; 
please check.

bad.PNG

sdsdfhg.PNG

That actually seems ok, as most are 2 or 3 days only, or at most 7 days , with a few longer ones. And it looks like that’s for the whole season? 

have you read the realistic injuries thread on tips how to manage and prevent injuries?

Edited by majesticeternity

On 29/03/2021 at 06:35, majesticeternity said:

Updated links to the megapack, and to the wonderkids facepack updated to 21.4 by trile23052004.

Just some feedback on the wonderkids file. I def like the nostalgic feeling it brings to the game, however IMO there are WAY WAY too many wonderkid legends who's contract expire after 1 year. And since many legends play for the club they started their careers at, many being very low reputation clubs who could never agree a contract renewal, the number of world class legends available on free transfer after the first season is just too ridiculous. It should not be so easy for my team or the big clubs to just stockpile world class 18 year old legends for free like this, you should at least have to pay a decent fee to the club.

I only got like 2 legends (Vieiri and Maradona lol), but I could easily have literally got a full starting 11 worth of legends there were so many available for free, and Im playing as Leeds, not even a very high reputation team. I was actually gonna stop myself from getting any legends as I prefer playing against them, and challenge myself to build my own team, but the fact so many legends are just available on free transfer and all the big clubs are literally stacking their teams full of them, I got 2 just to compete a bit (though I will sell them after a season or two as I still want to build my own team without legends).

I def think all legends should start on long term contracts to keep them at their original clubs and the big teams should be forced to pay for them.

Edited by Dundalis

26 minutes ago, Dundalis said:

Just some feedback on the wonderkids file. I def like the nostalgic feeling it brings to the game, however IMO there are WAY WAY too many wonderkid legends who's contract expire after 1 year. And since many legends play for the club they started their careers at, many being very low reputation clubs who could never agree a contract renewal, the number of world class legends available on free transfer after the first season is just too ridiculous. It should not be so easy for my team or the big clubs to just stockpile world class 18 year old legends for free like this, you should at least have to pay a decent fee to the club.

I only got like 2 legends (Vieiri and Maradona lol), but I could easily have literally got a full starting 11 worth of legends there were so many available for free, and Im playing as Leeds, not even a very high reputation team. I was actually gonna stop myself from getting any legends as I prefer playing against them, and challenge myself to build my own team, but the fact so many legends are just available on free transfer and all the big clubs are literally stacking their teams full of them, I got 2 just to compete a bit (though I will sell them after a season or two as I still want to build my own team without legends).

I def think all legends should start on long term contracts to keep them at their original clubs and the big teams should be forced to pay for them.

Ok thanks for the notes! 

yeah it is tricky. I haven’t found that quite as much, but yea, it’s too easy to get them. 

I’ll increase contract lengths for the next update 

On 13/04/2021 at 03:49, majesticeternity said:

Ok thanks for the notes! 

yeah it is tricky. I haven’t found that quite as much, but yea, it’s too easy to get them. 

I’ll increase contract lengths for the next update 

Few odd things also, I played a game against West Ham, and thought I was seeing double, because they had two central midfielders, one was Paul Ince, and the other player was.... Paul Ince, lol. Both same age with future transfer to Manchester United. Though they won't need him because in my game United are the most OP team in the world, Ronaldo, Charlton, Best, Zico, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Nevilles, Nesta, Ruggeri, Kaladze, Zamora, in addition to their normal players, just stupid level of talent. They def won't need two of Ince lol. They are absolutely destroying everyone scoring stupid amounts of goals in second season.

Also Robbie Keane is a centre back for some reason with centre back attributes....

Also who did the stat balancing? Gascoigne for example has PA of 175 I think, while Neville brothers are like 180. Neville's were not in Gazza's universe as players. Dirk Kuyt was never anywhere near a world class player, but in the game he's maybe the best striker in the world. Also Cesc Fabregas starts the game as a 12 year old (the game represents him as 14 though cause of coding restriction) with the CA and stats of a star EPL player. He just basically breaks every age historical record in the game. I know he played for Arsenal at 15 years old, but a 12 year old playing regularly in the EPL is a bit over the top. Just a few weird anomalies I've seen.

Edited by Dundalis

On 20/04/2021 at 06:12, Gastofm said:

Hi good day. I have a query, do you know if you can add created tactics to the artificial intelligence managers of the game? Or how can I change your tactical methods?

I’m not quite sure I understand..but I don’t think you can. 
you can use the Editor to edit a managers’ profile, like their formations, depth, attack, role selection, cup strategy, and so on

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/04/2021 at 10:25, SpiderJu said:

@majesticeternity your Fix? i want to start my first Long Career and wait every Hour for your fix, that all files on first Page are up to date and can be download und use.

:)

so sorry i didn't reply.

the realistic weather should be the correct file. or else in the other thread, i believe. dates match for me, even if file name is wrong.

First, thanks for your great work!

One question: Will your "NewGen-Experience"- Mod work fine together with the "DF11 Regens-Face-Megapack"?

Take care and have a nice weekend!

Edited by Trab

26 minutes ago, Arsenal_WFC said:

Hi, can I ask if these mods work with custom databases?

I loaded and started to look at editing transfer values, but noticed all information on nation would be incorrect - does that matter, would custom database over-ride it?

Yes, they *should* work with any custom database.

I'm using several custom leagues and databases and competitions.

But, to give you an accurate answer, I'd have to know about  the specific files.

It mainly matters what order you load things, as far as over-riding other files. You can PM me if you wish.

Hello, thank you for your hard work to improve the game! I have a couple of small suggestions for any next updates you might make.

For the languages pack, Cypriot Greek would be a good addition. Most Cypriots can speak the Cypriot Greek dialect fluently and standard Greek to a good level, but when speaking in Cypriot Greek those who understand standard Greek may struggle to understand! It would add a bit more depth to the game in Cyprus.

The second suggestion is much smaller, in the Media pack, you have currently set Stoiximan to cover only Greece. The reality is they cover both Greece and Cyprus.

Thank you again for your work, it really improves the game!

Edited by Yiannis01
slight inaccuracies

25 minutes ago, Yiannis01 said:

Hello sir, thank you for your hard work to improve the game! I have a couple of small suggestions for any next updates you might make.

For the languages pack, Cypriot Greek would be a good addition. Almost every Cypriot can speak both standard Greek and the Cypriot Greek dialect fluently, but when speaking in Cypriot Greek those who understand standard Greek may struggle to understand! It would add a bit more depth to the game in Cyprus.

The second suggestion is much smaller, in the Media pack, Stoiximan you have currently set to cover only Greece. The reality is they cover both Greece and Cyprus.

Thank you again for your work, it really improves the game!

Oh, thank you! Those are good shouts!

Dear majesticeternity,

I downloaded the hardcore package, but I don't see the "smarter Al all staff+managers" file there only I see there "smarter AI only managers" file. Please send me the "smarter AI all staff+managers" file.

Will only real managers and staff be smarter? Will regen managers be "FM silly"?

Thank you.

On 25/05/2021 at 15:04, majesticeternity said:

Yes, they *should* work with any custom database.

I'm using several custom leagues and databases and competitions.

But, to give you an accurate answer, I'd have to know about  the specific files.

It mainly matters what order you load things, as far as over-riding other files. You can PM me if you wish.

Any custom leagues and databases you'd recommend? I'd rather avoid potential heartbreak in the future of the save because of conflicting data in the files.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work @majesticeternity and I love the mods, I've been finding the game too easily recently, got promoted to the premier league within 3 season with league one Peterborough with hardly any budget so using just loans, I ended up getting bored with it, so I'm so glad to have these mods to make it more challenging :thup:

One thing I have noticed with the Smarter AI is that I have never seen a team score more than 4 goals in a game. I have simmed 4 seasons so far just to make sure I'm happy with all the mods I have chosen and i have looked through scores and fixtures for the top 5 leagues. I've seen some 3-2s and 4-0s but I haven't seen any individual team score 5+goals. So no 6-0s, 5-1s etc. 

Is this something you have noticed at all? I know they dont happen too often  in football but even Barcelona and R Madrid haven't scored more than 4. Even against lowly La Liga sides. 

Hi,

thanks!

I do see more than 4 goals, yea, BUT I have the legends added.

So Real Madrid:

image.png.78be6eff61ee8c8b817baf0ac37583eb.png

It's similar with the other big clubs.

But, going to Croatia, with no legends and regular style, 

Dinamo Zagreb:

image.png.3c4a8bbc5ec90a68477784730f49e8b5.png

HadjuK:

image.png.e41d22e26ade38876e9cf284e4bb9eff.png

Hrvastki:

image.png.e39c970c8c2b5ffdc50c284d88907fa2.png

So it's all quite individual and based on the match played.

As you said, it's more realistic to have less goals, or varied ones, based on club tactics, where maybe it's 5-0, a big side against a small side, or 3-3 with two attacking teams, or 0-0 against defensive sides.

Does this mod add the pre season International Champions Cup competition? I actually thought it was part of the main game, didn't know it was part of the mods I was using.

If its from this mod, it's actually rather annoying, because not only is it not optional, both the media, and the players actually treat it like a proper continental competition. Players can get annoyed if I don't play them as though its an important competition as opposed to just pre season exhibition, plus all stats from the tournament go into the players "continental" statistics column as well as the total stats for the whole season, rather than the non competitive column, which dilutes viewing player statistics for any players that play in it. Was it intentionally setup this way? Assuming there's no way to change it when you are already into a save.

Edited by Dundalis

4 hours ago, Dundalis said:

Does this mod add the pre season International Champions Cup competition? I actually thought it was part of the main game, didn't know it was part of the mods I was using.

If its from this mod, it's actually rather annoying, because not only is it not optional, both the media, and the players actually treat it like a proper continental competition. Players can get annoyed if I don't play them as though its an important competition as opposed to just pre season exhibition, plus all stats from the tournament go into the players "continental" statistics column as well as the total stats for the whole season, rather than the non competitive column, which dilutes viewing player statistics for any players that play in it. Was it intentionally setup this way? Assuming there's no way to change it when you are already into a save.

Don't think it's in this pack...only youth tournaments

8 hours ago, Dundalis said:

Sorry for the confusion. 

yes, it’s in the youth tournaments, the info is stated in that section, and it is a separate file you can load. 

the reason was that the youth teams qualify based on the senior team results. 

and no, unfortunately you can’t change any files loaded in a running save.

6 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Sorry for the confusion. 

yes, it’s in the youth tournaments, the info is stated in that section, and it is a separate file you can load. 

Fair enough I clearly just missed it when I dl the whole pack. I would prefer to have the tournament be optional, but I don't mind the tournament being there as such, but maybe its better to change it in future so its at least treated as a non competitive exhibition match for statistical and media/player interaction purposes? Doesn't make sense for it to be included as an important competition like any other continental competition you play during the season.

54 minutes ago, Dundalis said:

Fair enough I clearly just missed it when I dl the whole pack. I would prefer to have the tournament be optional, but I don't mind the tournament being there as such, but maybe its better to change it in future so its at least treated as a non competitive exhibition match for statistical and media/player interaction purposes? Doesn't make sense for it to be included as an important competition like any other continental competition you play during the season.

It does and it doesn’t. 

making it just a regular friendly means players don’t care about it and it’s not meant to try and win or assess tactics. No fans care about it so there’s low attendance. And media/players would generally care about the ICC, to an extent.

So to each their own. I can try another version next year .

but yea, having the statistics recorded isn’t right. 

9 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Is there anything like this "Enhanced Newgens" for FM20? I really like doing Youth-only saves in minor nations and judging by the description this might make it more enjoyable 

You should be able to open it in FM21 editor, export to xml, import the xml in fm20 editor, save, and done. Let me know if you need help.

9 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

You should be able to open it in FM21 editor, export to xml, import the xml in fm20 editor, save, and done. Let me know if you need help.

Is it possible to do this without having the FM21? I can't search the Steam for tools related to FM, I live in Brazil and the only way to purchase any FM is by key sites like G2A

On 6/15/2021 at 5:54 PM, majesticeternity said:

Sorry for the confusion. 

This tournament annoyed me a lot, and I didn't understand because I downloaded a lot of extra leagues and everything works runs, intercontinental cups and I didn't understand where this tournament came from hahahaha

I thought that in the package there were only youth tournaments and not professional ones. Which file should I remove so that this tournament doesn't exist? Because I already have a lot of competitions here.

But as a whole your work is fantastic! I loved the transfer realism mod, I even wanted to give tips here for Brazilian football.

7 hours ago, Leon_fogo said:

This tournament annoyed me a lot, and I didn't understand because I downloaded a lot of extra leagues and everything works runs, intercontinental cups and I didn't understand where this tournament came from hahahaha

I thought that in the package there were only youth tournaments and not professional ones. Which file should I remove so that this tournament doesn't exist? Because I already have a lot of competitions here.

But as a whole your work is fantastic! I loved the transfer realism mod, I even wanted to give tips here for Brazilian football.

It’s the ICC file. I’ll change it for next year. 

thank you! 

On 16/06/2021 at 14:35, majesticeternity said:

It does and it doesn’t. 

making it just a regular friendly means players don’t care about it and it’s not meant to try and win or assess tactics. No fans care about it so there’s low attendance. And media/players would generally care about the ICC, to an extent.

So to each their own. I can try another version next year .

but yea, having the statistics recorded isn’t right. 

Teams don't care about winning any pre season competition. If you have players that need rest, you should not be playing them in these competitions. I don't think clubs would care about it IRL. But fair enough, I think the fact that it counts as statistical record for the season bothers me the most.

Also is this a bug?

image.png.de0f11abd4ac9fb2632bd0ac2608bf45.png

This is an U23 match, two of exactly the same on the same day. Just some really weird things that happen with the youth competitions, the number of games played on the same days gets a bit out of hand. Nothing gets spread out with the Youth comps. Also Youth matches go beyond the end of the normal season schedule, which means youth players just keep playing and don't get holidays rest like senior squad. Pretty sure this doesn't happen IRL

Edited by Dundalis

Hello @majesticeternity, excellent work! I'd like to start a new save with these mods, but I frankly dislike the delayed start from last season and would rather start a season in August as normal. This also creates less of a fixture pileup. Is there a way to start a season like it's summer 2021, either by removing the Covid season starts or with a custom start date? Sorry for the slightly off-topic question.

21 hours ago, Dundalis said:

Teams don't care about winning any pre season competition. If you have players that need rest, you should not be playing them in these competitions. I don't think clubs would care about it IRL. But fair enough, I think the fact that it counts as statistical record for the season bothers me the most.

Also is this a bug?

image.png.de0f11abd4ac9fb2632bd0ac2608bf45.png

This is an U23 match, two of exactly the same on the same day. Just some really weird things that happen with the youth competitions, the number of games played on the same days gets a bit out of hand. Nothing gets spread out with the Youth comps. Also Youth matches go beyond the end of the normal season schedule, which means youth players just keep playing and don't get holidays rest like senior squad. Pretty sure this doesn't happen IRL

It kind of does happen irl, there are many summer tournaments and such, and also they will play the entire competition in 1 weekend or even 1 day. 

but yes that seems like a visual bug? They didnt actually play 2 separate games right?

I haven’t found that in any testing or in my 10 year save. Do you have any other custom competitions or leagues added?

and yes, I agree, scheduling is off, and I have so far found no solution...again I haven’t found any on the same day, but spacing between days is an issue.

10 hours ago, ronaldo1026 said:

Hello @majesticeternity, excellent work! I'd like to start a new save with these mods, but I frankly dislike the delayed start from last season and would rather start a season in August as normal. This also creates less of a fixture pileup. Is there a way to start a season like it's summer 2021, either by removing the Covid season starts or with a custom start date? Sorry for the slightly off-topic question.

I’m not sure, actually!

maybe try loading nations and looking at their start dates?

or look here: https://sortitoutsi.net/content/50995/how-to-make-a-custom-start-date-easily

On 29/06/2021 at 15:47, majesticeternity said:

It kind of does happen irl, there are many summer tournaments and such, and also they will play the entire competition in 1 weekend or even 1 day. 

but yes that seems like a visual bug? They didnt actually play 2 separate games right?

I haven’t found that in any testing or in my 10 year save. Do you have any other custom competitions or leagues added?

and yes, I agree, scheduling is off, and I have so far found no solution...again I haven’t found any on the same day, but spacing between days is an issue.

No the only mods I have are the ones from here. Yeah looks like a visual bug now that I've gone past the fixture.

Is the scheduling time of the pre season ICC tournament fixed? It always seems to clash with something, international tournaments, or even the World Club Cup the one time I played in it in my save so far. I could handle it way better if I could actually get it moved closer to the start of the season, the late June, early July start has just always been bad timing. Think I'm gonna play my reserves/youth the early games from now on, even though it's importance in game means it will have negative affects on my team as though we are playing Champions League matches rather than non competitive matches.

It's weirdly jarring playing it in my save this season with most of my team in the Euro/South American competition and basically being forced to play 15/16 year olds, but the media treating it like a game that means everything. Can't even pretend not to care in the presser. Plus these emails about my teams chances of qualifying for the next stage of the competition, even though there is no next stage of the competition. Im one of the favourites for qualifying for overall table. I'm assuming these weird things just come with coding it to be an important competition in game rather than a non competition exhibition tournament. I even got an email after the first game where the opposition manager said he did a good job of nullifying one of my best players, even though the player wasn't even in the match day squad.

Edited by Dundalis

On 29/06/2021 at 09:06, Dundalis said:

No the only mods I have are the ones from here. Yeah looks like a visual bug now that I've gone past the fixture.

Is the scheduling time of the pre season ICC tournament fixed? It always seems to clash with something, international tournaments, or even the World Club Cup the one time I played in it in my save so far. I could handle it way better if I could actually get it moved closer to the start of the season, the late June, early July start has just always been bad timing. Think I'm gonna play my reserves/youth the early games from now on, even though it's importance in game means it will have negative affects on my team as though we are playing Champions League matches rather than non competitive matches.

It's weirdly jarring playing it in my save this season with most of my team in the Euro/South American competition and basically being forced to play 15/16 year olds, but the media treating it like a game that means everything. Can't even pretend not to care in the presser. Plus these emails about my teams chances of qualifying for the next stage of the competition, even though there is no next stage of the competition. Im one of the favourites for qualifying for overall table. I'm assuming these weird things just come with coding it to be an important competition in game rather than a non competition exhibition tournament. I even got an email after the first game where the opposition manager said he did a good job of nullifying one of my best players, even though the player wasn't even in the match day squad.

Yea, thanks for sharing your experience.

Well that about the manager is just FM, lol. But thanks, I'll change it for next time.

You can change it yourself in the Editor to make it a friendly instead of a cup. It's simple. You can also change the dates, but those are more difficult to get right, as FM's scheduling is so off, you may select 5/1/2020 and it actually schedules for 1/20/2020 or 8/10/2020.

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2021 at 04:22, majesticeternity said:

Yea, thanks for sharing your experience.

Well that about the manager is just FM, lol. But thanks, I'll change it for next time.

You can change it yourself in the Editor to make it a friendly instead of a cup. It's simple. You can also change the dates, but those are more difficult to get right, as FM's scheduling is so off, you may select 5/1/2020 and it actually schedules for 1/20/2020 or 8/10/2020.

Thanks I will change it for next time, but im too deep into my current save to start a new one. I'm into 2025 and I have a feeling the mod for this competition completely bugged out the Fifa Club World Cup. The Quarter Final and Semi Final got rescheduled 2 weeks after it was supposed to go ahead, which was just after the fixed ICC pre season competition matches finished, then after the Semi Final gets played the Final is scheduled (which my team progressed to), but after progressing one calendar day, the fixture for the Final completely disappears, and no Final is played. The competition page looks as though there was no winner for the Club World Cup and simply mentions the next fixture being in 4 years time. The entire tournament even disappeared from both my competitions screen and the club vision screen for competition expectations set by the board.

Also the payout for getting first place in the ICC tournament is like 5 mill, and the bonus payout to squad and backroom staff for first place is like 36 mill. Not exactly a lucrative pre season tournament either.

Edited by Dundalis

• 4 weeks later...