[FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED for 21.4 Patch + updated media file

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL files UPDATED for the latest 21.3 patch

Other changes:

Realistic Injuries - Reduced Frequency file - reduced injury frequency a bit more, especially for the more serious injuries.

Weather - Improved summers in Germany, based on a user's feedback

Language Overhaul - increased Polish English speakers a bit, based on a user's feedback

Finance Fixes - removed Belgian club changes that are no longer needed

Youth Tournaments - minor adjustments to allow compatiblity with new patch

*NOTE* The facepacks may be off now, due to SI's massive database changes and added players. Use Bulk Rename Utility to increase or decrease the ids to match again, based on your setup.

As always, it's best to load up your preferred save setup and sim it for at least 2 seasons to make sure everything works fine.

Edited by majesticeternity

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED 2/25 for 21.3 Patch
3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Completely stupid question here Majestic, but will any of these files work for FM19? If not, do you have a link to old files that are FM19-friendly?

Check my profile page, it will have the older posts I made, or go to Fm19 editors hideaway. Not all of these are there for fm19, but a lot are. 
if one isn’t, that you want, just load it in FM21 editor and export it as xml. Then load that in FM19 editor and save. Then test to make sure it works. You can message me if you need help

If i`ll start my final save, would these work ok together and with last update? Both Dynamic World and Hardcore pack.

And is there something needed to remove or add in your opinion?

I just try to minimize risk that i game gets broken or i just loose my mind with something after a couple seasons.. :D

Also is there a big difference in Realistic injuries versions? Just wondering which one to pick.. I have no problem running a lot of leagues and a lot of them in full detail because really top PC so injuries will be similar for most main leagues.

And i really appreciate your work!! Thank You!

Edited by toni2244

31 minutes ago, toni2244 said:

If i`ll start my final save, would these work ok together and with last update? Both Dynamic World and Hardcore pack.

And is there something needed to remove or add in your opinion?

I just try to minimize risk that i game gets broken or i just loose my mind with something after a couple seasons.. :D

Also is there a big difference in Realistic injuries versions? Just wondering which one to pick.. I have no problem running a lot of leagues and a lot of them in full detail because really top PC so injuries will be similar for most main leagues.

And i really appreciate your work!! Thank You!

They all work with the update. 
I totally understand your worry about a save being broken! So it’s a good idea to set up the save the way you want, and simulate it overnight for at least 3 seasons. 

all files in my mega pack work together, I use them all. 

the injuries files differences are only the frequency. If you want to have to manage your players to prevent injuries, work with your medical team, reduce training, etc, and feel the pain when you threw your player into a physical training day followed by a match of pressing for 90 mins, then pick the original one. If you want more realistic setup without a big increase in injuries, use the reduced frequency one.

5 minutes ago, smeagoltonez said:

With the increase in manager AI, will the opposition managers be constantly changing their tactics during a match? Will I need to watch each match & made changes to counter their changes? I think that might be a bit too much for me at this stage as I'm a bit out of touch with FM.

Not “constantly”, but yes, they will, especially the better ones. Lesser quality ones won’t as much. 

for me, who wants to do my best at every game, and take all the time, I watch matches on comprehensive, and that gives me enough to watch to understand.

Also what helps is I use FLUT and it shows the oppositions formation. That really helps to at a glance see when they change formation or players. 

But if you are out of touch with FM, or haven’t found it easy before, probably wait on the Smarter AI until you’ve played a save or two 

8 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

Not “constantly”, but yes, they will, especially the better ones. Lesser quality ones won’t as much. 

for me, who wants to do my best at every game, and take all the time, I watch matches on comprehensive, and that gives me enough to watch to understand.

Also what helps is I use FLUT and it shows the oppositions formation. That really helps to at a glance see when they change formation or players. 

But if you are out of touch with FM, or haven’t found it easy before, probably wait on the Smarter AI until you’ve played a save or two 

Thank you! It looks like it's something for me to build up to then.

7 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Messaged you

Hey, you couldn't send to me also could you. I think I have it clear but I'm about to go away for a week before starting my main save of FM21. Would be great not to mess it up..... :lol:

On 25/02/2021 at 23:28, majesticeternity said:

Realistic Injuries - Reduced Frequency file - reduced injury frequency a bit more, especially for the more serious injuries.

Might just be me but its only December and I've had at least 10 players that have all had injuries 

2 hours ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Might just be me but its only December and I've had at least 10 players that have all had injuries 

Keep in mind an injury may not “count” as they’re only out for a day or two, or can play with equipment.

but check the realistic injuries thread, there are lots of tips there on how to prevent them.

And injuries are also random. I’ve had 3 months with no injuries over 3 days, but then 2 games in a row I had to sub an injured player off and had 5 players out at once. 

if that happens to you consistently with so many players out, you may need to get better at preventing injuries

i created some wonder kids on my game and put them at a low level team with high youth facilities, i loaded the game with some mods and looked at which teams  what i required. 

i then wanted to make a change to reputation, and i had a look at the team (almeria) and noticed that the base game give them poor-ish facilities but when i checked in game it was great facilities so i thought it was one of your mods, 

it's not a problem, as all the mods i use work fine, i was just curious. i know now to load the game with all the mods i want, check what i need then make the change in my file so i know what it says in the base game will be changed by the mod. (in my file it's only player changes so any mods will work fine)

on a side note, have you merged the smarter AI file? because their used to be 2 files one with just manager changes and one with manager and staff. in your megapack in this thread the file says manager changes only?

image.thumb.png.ca76c71461c409f86f412a7ce9c060f2.png

53 minutes ago, J-Hood said:

i created some wonder kids on my game and put them at a low level team with high youth facilities, i loaded the game with some mods and looked at which teams  what i required. 

i then wanted to make a change to reputation, and i had a look at the team (almeria) and noticed that the base game give them poor-ish facilities but when i checked in game it was great facilities so i thought it was one of your mods, 

it's not a problem, as all the mods i use work fine, i was just curious. i know now to load the game with all the mods i want, check what i need then make the change in my file so i know what it says in the base game will be changed by the mod. (in my file it's only player changes so any mods will work fine)

on a side note, have you merged the smarter AI file? because their used to be 2 files one with just manager changes and one with manager and staff. in your megapack in this thread the file says manager changes only?

image.thumb.png.ca76c71461c409f86f412a7ce9c060f2.png

Yes, good thinking to look at what’s in game! 
things may be different in game, though I wonder why such an increase in facilities....

I didn’t merge it, just with the easy player development this year, with AI players too, I felt the increased staff wasn’t needed. It also makes things easier for the human players as they can just get better staff. So for harder mode, it doesn’t work.

it’s still available in the Smarter AI thread

4 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Yes, good thinking to look at what’s in game! 
things may be different in game, though I wonder why such an increase in facilities....

I didn’t merge it, just with the easy player development this year, with AI players too, I felt the increased staff wasn’t needed. It also makes things easier for the human players as they can just get better staff. So for harder mode, it doesn’t work.

it’s still available in the Smarter AI thread

thanks, i'll have a look at that thread, I always place job adverts for my staff vacancies so should still make it hard for me while allowing the AI to hire better staff.

i had a look at the thread and tried to load that file in the editor but it crashed the editor, not to worry though. i can't remember but what did the second file actually change again? 

Edited by J-Hood

On 28/02/2021 at 11:11, J-Hood said:

thanks, i'll have a look at that thread, I always place job adverts for my staff vacancies so should still make it hard for me while allowing the AI to hire better staff.

i had a look at the thread and tried to load that file in the editor but it crashed the editor, not to worry though. i can't remember but what did the second file actually change again? 

Oh, that's odd, perhaps it's too big.

It improved mostly all staff, like physios, coaches, and such, not just managers.

HI, i've followed all the steps you provide to download the legend wonderkid pack with the faces but they don't show in the game. Messi, iniesta, xavi and a few other faces are in my save but the majority of them have not loaded.

if anyone had any suggestions or clues as to why this might be I'd be very grateful 

Game gets stuck, can't do or click anywhere and also the CPU load in game status below doesn't progress.

image.png.63ef4742fb23dde40a1d5eae56215699.png

It just got stuck for 5 minutes now, we are in an online match in 6 people

Just now, broddoi said:

Game gets stuck, can't do or click anywhere and also the CPU load in game status below doesn't progress.

image.png.63ef4742fb23dde40a1d5eae56215699.png

It just got stuck for 5 minutes now, we are in an online match in 6 people

No, never seen that at all, did a Google search and seems to be an issue for online play....

@majesticeternity - Just a few questions regarding languages as I find this one really interesting.

I'm guessing this will have a knock on for the teams cohesion until teams well// become a team.

Also, in terms of the manager appointments. This one worries me a bit. I'm a bit concerned as I can't really see too many places in England not wanting to hire another English manager as they are a yorkshireman rather than a londoner. 

Will this mean during interviws you are asked why you don't speak the language, even if you are english in england?
Do you know how much this affects appointments in-game?
And could a manager, managing a side in Yorkshire with a team who has a lot of london dialect speakers, learn the language?

Edited by Domoboy23

5 hours ago, JVCorreia said:

Dude amazing job, congratulations.

Just one question witch files are compatible with Daveincid's FM21 Increase realism megapack?

These are the ones that you have to pick. All the other mods work with his pack:

Newgen Experience vs Alternative Youth Ratings 

Affiliations for Youth Intake vs  Club Transfer preferences

Realistic Transfer Preferences vs  Transfer Preferences - it's the same mod.

Finance Fixes vs Financial Behavior Improvements

Better-than-Default Transfer Values vs improved market values + Salaries + Sponsors

Empty balance vs  finances

Thank you for your work. I am looking for a new challenge as my vanilla FM21 experience was pretty straight forward. I downloaded some custom leagues and aimed to win every club continental champions league. Did this by 2042* details below. 

I am now going to try a new save with this customisation to see how much more challenging it is. The main thing I noticed was by the time the game is entirely newgens the amount of quality is extreme - there are top players everywhere but mainly attacking. There is still a shortage of quality defenders, particularly full backs and wing backs. Hopefully the youth system modding will change that. 

There was a 10-year stretch 2030-2039 where Man City, Juventus and Dortmund shared the Champions League. The only other team to make the final (once) in this 10 year stretch was Real Sociedad. The game was totally broken and uncompetitive at the elite level. The finances of clubs also seemed very strange. When I finally got to Europe and was at Bayern Munchen they randomly deposited 300mil into their bank account mid-season one year. 

I am using 21.3.0 so no New Zealand league works for it yet - if anyone has a working NZ league please link me. 

*Started unemployed, no badges, Sunday league experience
1. Won NZ league then Oceania O-League with Hawkes Bay United
2. Went to Cameroon for 1 season at Union Douala
Joined TP Mazembe in DR Congo and won African CL after 5 seasons
3. Went to Al-Shabab in Saudi Arabia and won the CL first season. I put the club into administration and even though I also won the Saudi league they didn't get their Champions League license renewed due to the financial state of the club, so lucky I won the CL when I did. 
4. Went to Mexico and joined Pumas, won the NACL first season 
5. Went to Brazil and spent 2 seasons at Atletico Paranaense
Then joined Corinthians and won the Copa Libertadores in the third season 
6. Went to Europe and spent 1.5 seasons at Fortuna Dusseldorf. Then jumped to Hertha Berlin. Was going to stay there to try for the Europe CL but Bayern's manager retired at the end of my first season so I went there. Won the CL in my first full season. Challenge complete in 22 years. 

Edited by TP86

7 hours ago, TP86 said:

Thank you for your work. I am looking for a new challenge as my vanilla FM21 experience was pretty straight forward. I downloaded some custom leagues and aimed to win every club continental champions league. Did this by 2042* details below. 

I am now going to try a new save with this customisation to see how much more challenging it is. The main thing I noticed was by the time the game is entirely newgens the amount of quality is extreme - there are top players everywhere but mainly attacking. There is still a shortage of quality defenders, particularly full backs and wing backs. Hopefully the youth system modding will change that. 

There was a 10-year stretch 2030-2039 where Man City, Juventus and Dortmund shared the Champions League. The only other team to make the final (once) in this 10 year stretch was Real Sociedad. The game was totally broken and uncompetitive at the elite level. The finances of clubs also seemed very strange. When I finally got to Europe and was at Bayern Munchen they randomly deposited 300mil into their bank account mid-season one year. 

I am using 21.3.0 so no New Zealand league works for it yet - if anyone has a working NZ league please link me. 

*Started unemployed, no badges, Sunday league experience
1. Won NZ league then Oceania O-League with Hawkes Bay United
2. Went to Cameroon for 1 season at Union Douala
Joined TP Mazembe in DR Congo and won African CL after 5 seasons
3. Went to Al-Shabab in Saudi Arabia and won the CL first season. I put the club into administration and even though I also won the Saudi league they didn't get their Champions League license renewed due to the financial state of the club, so lucky I won the CL when I did. 
4. Went to Mexico and joined Pumas, won the NACL first season 
5. Went to Brazil and spent 2 seasons at Atletico Paranaense
Then joined Corinthians and won the Copa Libertadores in the third season 
6. Went to Europe and spent 1.5 seasons at Fortuna Dusseldorf. Then jumped to Hertha Berlin. Was going to stay there to try for the Europe CL but Bayern's manager retired at the end of my first season so I went there. Won the CL in my first full season. Challenge complete in 22 years. 

That sounds like a fun save and fun journey!

5 hours ago, friggan said:

Hi! I'm using Realistic Injuries v1 - Reduced Frequency and i really think it's a lot of injuries. Much more then whitout the mod. But i like it a bit anyway!

Thanks! 

keep in mind there will be more injuries, as there are now more day-to-day ones, so focus more on the time players are out, and then see if it’s a lot more time?

15 hours ago, TP86 said:

The main thing I noticed was by the time the game is entirely newgens the amount of quality is extreme - there are top players everywhere but mainly attacking. There is still a shortage of quality defenders, particularly full backs and wing backs. Hopefully the youth system modding will change that. 

When I created the newgen experience mod in this package I aimed it to cut back on the insane amount of wonderkids that the default game produces so it should make for a much better experience in a long term career type save - you will really enjoy this mod with your type of career game.

MajesticEternity did an amazing job, they are, without doubt, the best files to use for FM in creating a much more dynamic and realistic experience. 

On 08/03/2021 at 16:25, majesticeternity said:

Thanks! 

keep in mind there will be more injuries, as there are now more day-to-day ones, so focus more on the time players are out, and then see if it’s a lot more time?

Ah okey thanks

Didnt know there was a update!

Time to re download them :D 

edit :

About the youth tournaments. I dont think it is great to activate them all right? I mean dont you get too much cups then in the game? 

Edited by MrGizMo