[FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED for 21.4 Patch + updated media file

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is better 

Load 1st Division Elite youth cup or use standalone cups? Dont really understand the difference between all the cups 

1st Division Elite
1st Division B,II,U21s
1st Division U19s

and then 2 and 3 divisions

I thought for example 1st Division Elite loads everyting :P 

Going to make a save with these loaded

DrrEbjG.png

49 minutes ago, MrGizMo said:

What is better 

Load 1st Division Elite youth cup or use standalone cups? Dont really understand the difference between all the cups 

1st Division Elite
1st Division B,II,U21s
1st Division U19s

and then 2 and 3 divisions

I thought for example 1st Division Elite loads everyting :P 

Going to make a save with these loaded

DrrEbjG.png

1st Division Elite - loads u19s for elite/famous clubs, like Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, etc
1st Division B,II,U21s - loads cups for second teams of clubs on top divisions 
1st Division U19s - loads cups for u19s for top divisions that are usually not elite, the others like West Ham, Sevilla, etc

so for your setup, I’m not quite sure...

you load few nations as playable, but most with multiple divisions, so...

Maybe just the standalones, or also 1st division u19s and second teams. 

Edited by majesticeternity

1 hour ago, majesticeternity said:

1st Division Elite - loads u19s for elite/famous clubs, like Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, etc
1st Division B,II,U21s - loads cups for second teams of clubs on top divisions 
1st Division U19s - loads cups for u19s for top divisions that are usually not elite, the others like West Ham, Sevilla, etc

so for your setup, I’m not quite sure...

you load few nations as playable, but most with multiple divisions, so...

Maybe just the standalones, or also 1st division u19s and second teams. 

Ah ok!

So if i read it correct 

1st Division Elite : loads the top teams -19?
1st Division B,II,U21s  : loads the b teams ?
1st Division U19s : also loads the -19 teams?

Are the standalones also in one of the packs?

I am afraid that if i load all the 1st, 2 and 3 cups i get way to many :P 

6 B/II/U21 tournaments
16 new tournaments, for your B teams to test themselves against the world's stars of the future.
23 Competitions, for all 1st Division U19 Clubs.

Thats for all the 1st cups

20 new tournaments, located in 10 different nations around Europe, mostly for European clubs.

Thats for the 2nd division only

15 new tournaments, located in 6 different nations around Europe, only for European clubs.

And that for the 3rd.

So in total 80 new cups :D 

5 minutes ago, MrGizMo said:

Ah ok!

So if i read it correct 

1st Division Elite : loads the top teams -19?
1st Division B,II,U21s  : loads the b teams ?
1st Division U19s : also loads the -19 teams?

Are the standalones also in one of the packs?

I am afraid that if i load all the 1st, 2 and 3 cups i get way to many :P 

6 B/II/U21 tournaments
16 new tournaments, for your B teams to test themselves against the world's stars of the future.
23 Competitions, for all 1st Division U19 Clubs.

Thats for all the 1st cups

20 new tournaments, located in 10 different nations around Europe, mostly for European clubs.

Thats for the 2nd division only

15 new tournaments, located in 6 different nations around Europe, only for European clubs.

And that for the 3rd.

So in total 80 new cups :D 

Yes, totally, which is why I suggested “Maybe just the standalones, or also 1st division u19s and second teams.”

the standalones aren’t in the packs. 

so just go 1st divisions and or some standalones additionally 

45 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

Yes, totally, which is why I suggested “Maybe just the standalones, or also 1st division u19s and second teams.”

the standalones aren’t in the packs. 

so just go 1st divisions and or some standalones additionally 

So just loaded the 1ste 2nd and 3rd divisions cups and the Ibercup is also included? 

Ibercup Holiday Barcelona 
Ibercup Holiday Costa Del Sol 

Is there btw a list with all the cups? 

1 hour ago, MrGizMo said:

So just loaded the 1ste 2nd and 3rd divisions cups and the Ibercup is also included? 

Ibercup Holiday Barcelona 
Ibercup Holiday Costa Del Sol 

Is there btw a list with all the cups? 

Just load only the 1st division cups, and stand-alone ones if you want. 

It is confusing, but no, there’s two ibercups,  one is the standalone that’s for elite players, then the holiday ones are for “lesser” players and a bit more for fun than a full competitive tournament. 

not a list, no, far too many. But the logo pack that was made here by a kind user would show you all of them. 

9 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Just load only the 1st division cups, and stand-alone ones if you want. 

It is confusing, but no, there’s two ibercups,  one is the standalone that’s for elite players, then the holiday ones are for “lesser” players and a bit more for fun than a full competitive tournament. 

not a list, no, far too many. But the logo pack that was made here by a kind user would show you all of them. 

Hehe i understand about the list :D 

I was checking some dutch cups and i see that in most dutch cups only 1 or 2 teams from NL are selected and those that are selected are amateurs teams is this always the case or does it change in the future? Or how does the selection works?
One team in my test run got selected for 3 "Dutch cups" and is selected for 9 cups in total :D 

So far i really like it all (even got the logo pack installed) just want to know more about it really :)

Apologies, as this is my first year trying anything larger than face and logo packs... Do I need to re-verify each one of the files in the megapack to make them work again with 21.4? I'm using everything but the legendary and youth tournament packs but it appears that (from what I can tell) the language overhaul is not working. I have been verifying lower league databases so I know how to do that by myself I just didn't know if it has to be done for each file. Thanks in advance and thanks for the awesome files! Can't wait to properly get stuck in with a serious save once I get the update sorted out! 

5 hours ago, CaseyJFT96 said:

Apologies, as this is my first year trying anything larger than face and logo packs... Do I need to re-verify each one of the files in the megapack to make them work again with 21.4? I'm using everything but the legendary and youth tournament packs but it appears that (from what I can tell) the language overhaul is not working. I have been verifying lower league databases so I know how to do that by myself I just didn't know if it has to be done for each file. Thanks in advance and thanks for the awesome files! Can't wait to properly get stuck in with a serious save once I get the update sorted out! 

The updated files should be out today. Language overhaul should’ve working fine though...I’ll let you know

Updated ALL Files for 21.4 patch

Youth Tournaments - updated by Fmfan00 ( THANK  YOU!!!!)

Awards - fixed Eredivise TOTY name and fixed EPL Golden Glove to be Most Clean Sheets

Legendary Wonderkids -  Thanks to Footballyes' research, added: Morientes, Pirlo, Raul, Yaya Toure, Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, and Robert Pires. (images to come)

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] FM Expansion Packs Megapack - Realism, Dynamics, Hard Mode & More - Build Your Own FM! - UPDATED 3/20 for 21.4 Patch
7 hours ago, trile23052004 said:

@majesticeternitywhat files do I need to remove from Nik33's pack in order to use your's mate ( have fm21 now btw, excited :))

The ones that compete are Competition colors, injuries, and World media. 

Nik33s pack is great, so use all the others! 

congrats on FM21!

On 21/03/2021 at 03:04, majesticeternity said:

Awards - fixed Eredivise TOTY name and fixed EPL Golden Glove to be Most Clean Sheets

Legendary Wonderkids -  Thanks to Footballyes' research, added: Morientes, Pirlo, Raul, Yaya Toure, Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, and Robert Pires. (images to come)

Hey dude,

It says updated ALL files. Does this mean all files, or just all the files listed below? :D

41 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

All files! 

Amazing.

All mine from 21.3 start fine with a new db without needing to be verified, presuming no updates have been made to any (apart from on the list) requiring me to download the new files? It was just to verify them?

Thanks!

Guest Darkness89
3 hours ago, Noeland said:

Hi, are your updates working ok with the Transferts & Data by Darkness ?

Thanks for the amazing work !

Yes works 100% fine combo ;)

Following this mini-failure by being a bit too overzealous, I have decided to select your "Thanos file" along with these files from Dave's thread and start around December 20th:

explorer_2021-03-25_20-19-49.png.274447e90b9694c662b75db1f5c3775e.png

With this setup it's seems the "nuclear" option is a bit too powerful because, while it succesfully blocks the winter transfer window, it also creates the problem of extending player's contracts for everyone and these are a lot more than in the regular saves:fm_2021-03-25_20-29-30.thumb.png.246a79ed13f9620e897fe7a640ee5b05.png

Meanwhile, regarding the managers file, it seems that Zidane's profile is made by a VERY ANGRY madridista:

fm_2021-03-25_20-32-27.thumb.png.e46f32c9da4f225f09a6fe21ccab1c4a.png

Speaking of extremely angry fans, I would like to see this guy made "legendary" and I think lots of people would agree he needs a very serious reality check:

fm_2021-03-25_20-13-34.thumb.png.38d8e4dd19afee228f0e2fb407b19cdc.png

Another question: Do i need any fmf.files from sortitoutsi, when i use yours and Daves files? im totally overhelmed with these combinations....

I am asking because in the last 10 yrs (...) i used these files per standard ....

Edited by Conardo

2 hours ago, Slow-match said:

Hi! I was going to use all these files, and also an update for the Netherlands (this file is marked - Netherlands (D7) by Xavier Lukhas (21.4) .fmf). Can any conflict be expected in this case?

36.jpg

I can’t say for 100% sure, always good to run a test save for a few seasons to make sure everything is well, especially when just adding a league itself. 

But no, nothing should conflict. They should work fine together 

Hello good day. This pack is very good, it makes the game much more complete!

In the section "A Bit Better Manager Tactics", you could if you want to talk to the "FMtrendgames" to make the managers more realistic and complete in terms of tactics. They perform real managerial tactics in the game, and they do it very well. The truth is that it would be great if they could translate these tactics into the database.

This is the page:

fmtrendgames.com/tactics/fm21-tactics/

Greetings and have a nice day!

On 21/03/2021 at 14:04, majesticeternity said:

Took a look at the legendary wonderkids file in the editor, and apart from the players and staff that were overwritten by this edit file, all the unique ID's attached to the legends don't match the ID's attached to the pictures in the wonderkids facepack in your link. Assuming the facepack needs to be updated? Also surprised at some marginal legends in there, but no Paul Gascoigne? Player many think is the best english player ever.

Edited by Dundalis

6 hours ago, Gastofm said:

Hello good day. This pack is very good, it makes the game much more complete!

In the section "A Bit Better Manager Tactics", you could if you want to talk to the "FMtrendgames" to make the managers more realistic and complete in terms of tactics. They perform real managerial tactics in the game, and they do it very well. The truth is that it would be great if they could translate these tactics into the database.

This is the page:

fmtrendgames.com/tactics/fm21-tactics/

Greetings and have a nice day!

Thanks for the tip!

47 minutes ago, Dundalis said:

Took a look at the legendary wonderkids file in the editor, and apart from the players and staff that were overwritten by this edit file, all the unique ID's attached to the legends don't match the ID's attached to the pictures in the wonderkids facepack in your link. Assuming the facepack needs to be updated? Also surprised at some marginal legends in there, but no Paul Gascoigne? Player many think is the best english player ever.

Yes, the facepack needs to be updated for the latest patch. It is a long process and I haven't had time.

I'll look into Gascoigne. Sometimes players are there originally but get removed due to the database updates. Or, sometimes they just get missed. Thanks!

11 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Yes, the facepack needs to be updated for the latest patch. It is a long process and I haven't had time.

I'll look into Gascoigne. Sometimes players are there originally but get removed due to the database updates. Or, sometimes they just get missed. Thanks!

Thanks, I always did the usual facepacks/logos/real names/background packs each FM iteration (though I haven't played in a couple years, this will be first FM I've played since FM17 I think), never really seen this kind of gameplay altering stuff before, am going to wait to start a new save to use all of the mods and see how it affects gameplay. I'm not one to do multiple saves though, I like one long playthrough before moving onto the next years FM. I do find that in terms of players it can get a bit boring once some of the older world class players start retiring and nameless regens flood the world. Having these legendary players as young 18 year olds adds a bit of an extra fantasy element to the game which I like, hopefully some stay locked at their teams like you mention with the long terms contracts and they don't all migrate to the top clubs. If you won't have time to fix the facepack anytime soon, do you have some kind of text file or spreadsheet that maps names to the photo ID's? Obviously a number of the legends I recognise, but plenty I don't. At least then I could try and fix it somewhat for my game.

6 hours ago, Dundalis said:

Thanks, I always did the usual facepacks/logos/real names/background packs each FM iteration (though I haven't played in a couple years, this will be first FM I've played since FM17 I think), never really seen this kind of gameplay altering stuff before, am going to wait to start a new save to use all of the mods and see how it affects gameplay. I'm not one to do multiple saves though, I like one long playthrough before moving onto the next years FM. I do find that in terms of players it can get a bit boring once some of the older world class players start retiring and nameless regens flood the world. Having these legendary players as young 18 year olds adds a bit of an extra fantasy element to the game which I like, hopefully some stay locked at their teams like you mention with the long terms contracts and they don't all migrate to the top clubs. If you won't have time to fix the facepack anytime soon, do you have some kind of text file or spreadsheet that maps names to the photo ID's? Obviously a number of the legends I recognise, but plenty I don't. At least then I could try and fix it somewhat for my game.

I’ll message you

@majesticeternity i use example this of your Files: "DB - Realistic Competitions Colors v1.1 - majesticeternity.fmf"
Now i see on FMScout a new Fixed Version - ah okay - other User: Link: https://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2021-competition-colour-fix.html
But - did you work on Update Version and you have also some Issues, so the Fix is important with your maybe coming Update Version?
I want to start a Career, so that is, why i ask now.
:)

Edited by SpiderJu

2 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

@majesticeternity i use example this of your Files: "DB - Realistic Competitions Colors v1.1 - majesticeternity.fmf"
Now i see on FMScout a new Fixed Version - ah okay - other User: Link: https://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2021-competition-colour-fix.html
But - did you work on Update Version and you have also some Issues, so the Fix is important with your maybe coming Update Version?
I want to start a Career, so that is, why i ask now.

I’d have to take a look to see if there are any more that need updated.

mine has more competitions changed in total, but maybe not 100% current, I’d have to compare them. should be close though.

you can merge them together if you wish.

Legendary Wonderkids Update:

As a couple users pointed out, there were some minor issues and missing legends.

I looked back, and there were about 40 that were lost in the conversion from FM20 to FM21, due to the "record not found" error that couldn't be fixed for players.

I have now fixed those issues and added some players.

fixed Raul & Fabregas' ages
fixed some wrong central defender positions
Added back or fixed:
Iker Casillas
Wayne Rooney
Michael Essien
Mario Gomez
Eto'o
laszlo kubala
paul scholes
david seaman
paul gasciogne
vincenzo iaquinta
daniel agger

@Dundalis @trile23052004 

DB - Legendary Wonderkids v1.1 - majesticeternity.fmf

14 hours ago, trile23052004 said:

https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/tGYxQB6G/file.html

this download link is a file i've been working on which corrects all the faces for the legendary wonderkids file ( with the help of@majesticeternityherself of course). It is still a WIP so don't expect it to be perfect. As always any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!!

Media Overhaul File (in editor data)
"
DB - Media Overhaul v0.4 - majesticeternity.fmf"

i test your file and play in Germany 2. Bundesliga

no Media People have their real Face and no Media have their real Logo.
The Names are many okay, but no Pictures and Logos

Please! can you update them with that?

i play in Germany and it would be amazing if is that possible.

20 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Media Overhaul File (in editor data)
"
DB - Media Overhaul v0.4 - majesticeternity.fmf"

i test your file and play in Germany 2. Bundesliga

no Media People have their real Face and no Media have their real Logo.
The Names are many okay, but no Pictures and Logos

Please! can you update them with that?

i play in Germany and it would be amazing if is that possible.

Most aren’t going to, as their logos and faces can’t be found on the internet. 

there may be images online for 2 Bundesliga, but I’m not sure where to start. You can try here : https://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,28006.0.html and the other forums there to see if they can help

Regarding realsitic weather mod, It's the 2nd time in 2 weeks this game it's postponed due to waterlogged pitch (they are from Catalonia). Is it normal for that region of Spain?

fm_2021-04-04_21-59-57.thumb.png.8981fe42a0af91c4e0fc7b255e71c645.png

1 hour ago, klaasjan said:

Regarding realsitic weather mod, It's the 2nd time in 2 weeks this game it's postponed due to waterlogged pitch (they are from Catalonia). Is it normal for that region of Spain?

fm_2021-04-04_21-59-57.thumb.png.8981fe42a0af91c4e0fc7b255e71c645.png

8FE8FE5B-3A7F-4300-B764-7077DE9EB928.jpeg.c9082e54fb370f010e4b6bfeeb2e8022.jpeg

Yea, seems to be fairly plausible. I believe it also depends on pitch condition, and also is random, some winters will be more rainy and other winters less. If it continues through the whole season, that’s an issue, as summers should be pretty dry. But it’s quite rainy in Oct and Nov, where you are at now.