Turning off assistant's advice during the match. Possible?

40 minutes ago, pemu said:

Is it possible to turn off assistant's advice/popups during the match?

Do you mean the Dugout? If so, then not in the default skin unless I've missed the option. There are custom skins in the skinning forum that will have done that. I personally use TCS by @bluestillidie00 I'm sure there are others as well. 

For me, it’s the advice that pops up on the bottom of the left panel. Even after selecting something else (overview for example), I’ll still get advice popping up over the top.

Using Michael’s match screens mod, but think the left panel acts as vanilla, pretty much.

Edited by Tyburn

53 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

For me, it’s the advice that pops up on the bottom of the left panel. Even after selecting something else (overview for example), I’ll still get advice popping up over the top.

Using Michael’s match screens mod, but think the left panel acts as vanilla, pretty much.

I would quite like my assistant to stop recommending substitutions when i have non left to make 

On 24/01/2021 at 12:21, cris182 said:

I would quite like my assistant to stop recommending substitutions when i have non left to make 

Before a match I keep getting the assman recommending that I play a 4231 formation instead of 433 so that I can utilise Sammie Szmodics properly as he is an important player... despite the fact that he has been out injured for 2 months and still has another 2 months left :seagull: 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Just seen this thread there is a solution. In match screen click this button
EqWpasbXUAk6Qka?format=jpg&name=large

then view all match preferences. Then click this button.

EqWphbOXcAAnnTK?format=jpg&name=large

That also stops the Matchscreen Mod from showing in between highlights though unfortunately. Or any custom panels in between highlights. It doesn’t just stop ass man or match incidents, it stops everything.

• 8 months later...