[WIP] [FM21] England down to Level 11

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

FA Cup to include Preliminary rounds, proper prize money added. TV money added.

FA Trophy to include preliminary rounds, proper prize money added.

FA Vase to be added, proper prize money added. 1300+ teams entered from Level 9-11

FA Trophy & FA Vase Finals played on the same day but at different times like in real life.

Small amount of prize money added to the top 3 teams at Levels 7-11

Northern/Southern & Isthmian League Cups Added.

League Cups added down to Level 11

Minimum stadium requirements to be added in at Level 7-10

All promotion/relegation done down to Level 11.

Boundaries added for all leagues down to Level 11.

Awards added down for all leagues down to Level 11.

Full long names added for teams down to level 11.

Maximum wage per week added in at Level 7-10.

There’s no teams from Level 11 in the FA Vase this season.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

All data checked down to Level 9.

I think Level 10 will take quite a bit longer because i think there will be alot of stadiums/cities etc missing.

Can you choose your database on game start?

Edited by FCUtdWill

I have not made it playable yet, I have not done any promotion or relegation spots etc etc. for the moment im just adding data.

I’d test it if I were you before you go any further, there’s problems selecting custom databases at game start.

8 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Why whats wrong with them?

You can’t select your database at game start even though it’s loaded on the select database screen. It’s happening in a few countries, check the pre-game editor bugs forum for more information.

Im sure it will be fixed soon enough.

I did notice that there is a number of leagues that say there incorrect number of teams in them (mainly reserve leagues) That can be sorted in advanced rules though i think like last year.

I’ve managed to sort that out in the xml, I’m unsure if you can do it in advanced.

2 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

I’ve managed to sort that out in the xml, I’m unsure if you can do it in advanced.

Well i wont be in advanced till i have done all the data, I like to do it that way then go into the advanced editor when i start doing the rules for the compettions.

Can you tell me how to do the xml i think i have forgot how to do it.

14 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Well i wont be in advanced till i have done all the data, I like to do it that way then go into the advanced editor when i start doing the rules for the compettions.

That’s fine, I’m planning to do the same.

Click here for my explanation on how to do it. 

15 minutes ago, shwanko said:

cool
what is next stage mate once doing the same for level 11?

I will add stadium co ordinates into the stadiums that dont already have them.

Level 11 will take quite a while to do because alot of the data will be missing, i will need to create alot off the clubs, cities, stadiums and there is 48 divisions to do.

I have just created the league cups for Levels 9 & 10

11 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I will add stadium co ordinates into the stadiums that dont already have them.

Level 11 will take quite a while to do because alot of the data will be missing, i will need to create alot off the clubs, cities, stadiums and there is 48 divisions to do.

I have just created the league cups for Levels 9 & 10

Wow .. that gonna require some gigantic amount of work mate still.. good luck 

Like many here, we all are looking forward for the DB 
Meanwhile I may be tempted to do something lighter till level 11 by editing it myself in weekend bcz I play one save career and can't wait to play and hate to start with shallow top English league levels 

all best of luck .. is hard work that only people editing DB knows how time consuming it is 

Much appreciated bro :applause: 

12 minutes ago, shwanko said:

Wow .. that gonna require some gigantic amount of work mate still.. good luck 

Like many here, we all are looking forward for the DB 
Meanwhile I may be tempted to do something lighter till level 11 by editing it myself in weekend bcz I play one save career and can't wait to play and hate to start with shallow top English league levels 

all best of luck .. is hard work that only people editing DB knows how time consuming it is 

Much appreciated bro :applause: 

Yes it is alot of work and alot of editing.

On 30/11/2020 at 13:41, lionel messi said:

Just so you know, I’ve converted my rules to advanced and you can select custom databases after you’ve verified them in there.

2 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

Just so you know, I’ve converted my rules to advanced and you can select custom databases after you’ve verified them in there.

Thanks.

I tried doing the xml earlier just to see if i could get it to work, there was a problem getting southern league south correct, i have took merthyr town out as they are no longer in the league.

It kept saying requires minimum 22 teams for that league even though i had set minimum to 20 and maximum to 22.

I got the national league, national league north/south correct.

there is alot of reserve/u18 leagues with incorrect number of teams in them.

7 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Thanks.

I tried doing the xml earlier just to see if i could get it to work, there was a problem getting southern league south correct, i have took merthyr town out as they are no longer in the league.

It kept saying requires minimum 22 teams for that league even though i had set minimum to 20 and maximum to 22.

I got the national league, national league north/south correct.

there is alot of reserve/u18 leagues with incorrect number of teams in them.

No problem.

Have you edited the parent competition or each child competition separately for the Regional Premier Divisions? I’d keep Merthyr Town in as they’ll be back in next season.

With the reserve/youth teams, if you follow the same process for them as you did earlier you can fix them that way.

1 minute ago, FCUtdWill said:

No problem.

Have you edited the parent competition or each child competition separately for the Regional Premier Divisions? I’d keep Merthyr Town in as they’ll be back in next season.

With the reserve/youth teams, if you follow the same process for them as you did earlier you can fix them that way.

I think it was each child competition separately

2 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

All Level 11 leagues now have all the teams created and put into the correct divisions.

Now is the long process of creating the cities, stadiums, stadium co ordinates, kits, etc etc for the Level 11 Leagues

Can't wait for start a carrier using your file with FC Isle Of Man Level 10