[FM21] Wannachup instant result skin

vor 32 Minuten schrieb bluestillidie00:

it’s unknown whether the client object browser file has been changed at all, especially with new team talks and interactions at the like. use at your own risk 

Wise words and true for beta-time in every FM-Iteration. I have tried to implement parts of my personal skin and stopped trying... ;-)

2 hours ago, rosque said:

Dark version freezes my screen. No good for me :(

You've got to put both skins in your skin folder, if you just put the dark one in, it stops the game working. 

Tried this skin, looks ok, but there are a few issues with the new screens, so I'll wait until full game is out. 

7 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

You've got to put both skins in your skin folder, if you just put the dark one in, it stops the game working. 

Tried this skin, looks ok, but there are a few issues with the new screens, so I'll wait until full game is out. 

Thanks. Will wait until a proper skin comes out. K just everything to be black kr dark grey

If you are having issues with the skin then please refer back to where you obtained the skin, as without being able to access the games files until the full release we are not able to offer any assistance on any issues the skin may cause.

Also as previously stated I would seriously wait until full release before using an Instant Result skin as due to the way this has to be added to the full mode it is very likely to cause issues especially with the new screens and as such really needs to be made with FM21 files rather than re-purposed FM20 ones.

6 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

it’s unknown whether the client object browser file has been changed at all, especially with new team talks and interactions at the like. use at your own risk 

I don't touch the client object browser, so no problem there.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you are having issues with the skin then please refer back to where you obtained the skin, as without being able to access the games files until the full release we are not able to offer any assistance on any issues the skin may cause.

Also as previously stated I would seriously wait until full release before using an Instant Result skin as due to the way this has to be added to the full mode it is very likely to cause issues especially with the new screens and as such really needs to be made with FM21 files rather than re-purposed FM20 ones.

The only issue is with condition and sharpness not showing in the tactics views, which can be fixed by importing views included with the skin. The client object browser has not been touched, so there are no issues with the new screens. This has been tested for 30 hours with zero freezes or crashes. Please have a look at the files to see how I've done it before telling people to stay away from it.

I see you have moved it to the Team Squad file that reduces the risk :thup:

It's nothing personal but I always advise against either making skins during the Beta period or reusing files from previous versions, and point people to first get support from where they obtained the files as the creator is the best person to offer support (as evidenced by the user above reporting it crashing after not following the install instructions).

5 minutes ago, wannachupbrew said:

The issue with the tactics views has been fixed. The only known issue is the scorer's names not displaying in the popup after an instant result match. If anyone finds anything that's not also in the default skin then let me know. 

If u can solve this, u win the golden medaille :) 

3 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

With all the great work you do with skinning for the past so many years why hasn't SI reached out to you for guidance when setting up their base skin? Their match day UI this year really could've done with a bit of your magic.

10 hours ago, wannachupbrew said:

I don't touch the client object browser, so no problem there.

Hi @wannachupbrew Is there any reason we can't select next or previous match tactic? Also when the match result comes up, the players who scored goals are invisible. Only when I click that summary off, I can then see who scored. 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Football Manager Australia

17 minutes ago, Football Manager Australia said:

Hi @wannachupbrew Is there any reason we can't select next or previous match tactic? Also when the match result comes up, the players who scored goals are invisible. Only when I click that summary off, I can then see who scored. 

Untitled.jpg

You need to create a match plan before you can select one. The scorers missing issue is being worked on.

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

I downloaded and loaded up the skin but cannot find the option for Instant Result. Where is it supposed to show up?

Did you unzip all the files from the download in to the skins folder of Football Manager 2021?

Documents --> Sports Interactive --> Football Manager 2021 --> Skins

Unzip all files in to that folder, then click on the FM logo in your game (when loaded up). Click on Preferences then SKIN (down arrow). It will be there. Select it then click on CONFIRM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
20 hours ago, Football Manager Australia said:

Hi @wannachupbrew

will there be a FM22 version of your great skin? Thanks 

Keep up the great work

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Depends whether Instant Result works with FM Touch being removed

I'm confident that the code will still be in the game with instant result still existing in the Switch and Xbox versions.

• michaeltmurrayuk changed the title to [FM21] Wannachup instant result skin