The Chosen One

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my best slling is joe mattock to man city second season for 405 million

You can't sell players for that much though:confused:

I think you may be lying;)

Yeah and my penis is 15 inches long.

Could have found a more suitable way of saying that on a forum with many younger people on...

Pavel Pogrebnyak on a free transfer at the end of his contract.

bought him for around £3million in the first summer for newcastle and he's been awesome

having a great game so far, ditched the expensive Owen, Smith, Capaca and Geremi and replaced them with younger, faster talent.

Stephen Appiah on free transfer.

He is a very consistent defensive midfielder, you might remember him playing for Juventus few seasons ago.

This was on 9.1.0 patch, he started as a free agent and he's (only) 28 years old.

I'm playing with River Plate in Argentina, but you can say it's sort of a championship standard.

got appiah for newcastle too, and he's a great free transfer, just gotta give him a few games for the reserves first to get his fitness up

For me I think that there are some bargains around I got

Miguel Torres D RL from Real Madrid for £2million at start of season 1

Abubakari Yakubu D RC DM C for Free start of season 2

Juan Manuel Mata AM LC for £2.5million Start of season 2

Steven Defour AM C for £2.5million start of season 1

Axel Witsel AM LC for £2.5million start of season 1

Lautaro Acosta can be really cheap and so can a few others

The real bargain for me would have to be Vincent Enyeama who can be picked up for between £65K and £500K

I suppose Acuna would be the best bought for 12k scored bags of goals in league one and championship then sold for £6 million as he wouldnt sign a new contract.

Bojan, Aquino, Podolski and Anderson all on free transfers in my Getafe game.

Signed Celso Borges, Dani Aquino and Joe Mattock within 2m in my first two seasons. I recieved a 30m bid from Liverpool for Borges and surprisingly, my board didn't accept it thinking it was too good. (I'm QPR btw) All three of the players are amazing, especially Borges, try him out if you haven't already :)

MASCIO from cisco roma for 50k he now 21 and worth 12.5 million he partners delph in the center of my leeds team and them two alone got me rising threw divisions like a hot knife threw butter, playing in the champions league, but will proberbly get knocked out in qualifers as i have barcelona and juventers in my group :(

got threw me group but got knocked out in semi by man utd, and MASCIO is now worth 28 million, and is known as WORLD CLASS

Got Palacio for free from Barcelona at the start of the second season, they had previously payed 35 m pounds for him in January transfer window of the first season , he didn't play a game for them though.Also bought Veloso for 13 m first season and sold him to Arsenal at the start of the second for 40m. Didn't want to but he never found his game for me. Got Tymoschuk for 15m and he is really showing off. I'm Aston Villa btw.

Eithier Buying Frazier Campbell at the beginning of the second season for £7m and then selling him back to Man Utd at the beginning of the third season for £15m with a £15m but back price jus incase

OR

Buying Ruud Van Nistelrooy for £0 and Podolski on a Bosman at the Beginning of the third season

Sergey Krivets £425k from BATE.

I've realised that if you want good deals on players, just shortlist all of Man City's new signings. They always bloody sign expensive players. I've only managed to get Kompany for £2.5million. But he's a pile of crap.

I'm pretty sure that I'll win this thread with this post. January 2014, I decide that Lucas Leiva is not really needed in my Liverpool squad, so I transfer list him, and he goes to Real Madrid for £16.5m. August 2014, Real get a new manager, who immediately terminates Lucas' contract; I need another midfielder, as Gerrard's performances began to steadily drop in the second half of the season, so I resign Lucas, on about half the wages he was before, and £16.5m better off!

To add to this, I sold him 18 months later for £12m.

I also sold a 31 year old Fernando Torres to Barcelona for £30m (his value at the time). 12 months later his value is down to £11m, despite scoring his fair share of goals.

its about 5 seasons in joined spurs sold srna for 32 mil bale for 36mil dos santos for 39 mil some random generated player for 32 mil bent for 16 mil , hargreaves for 8mil,

bought adriano for 2.6mil zarate for 4mil, robinho for 10mil, some full back called ollsen for 4mil hamsik for 15 mil

now im second in the prem after leading for a long time and only goal difference seperates me and chelsea and i got a shed load of cash for next season , in the champions league at least

I have little luck in terms of buying players on the cheap other than Pavel Pogrenak at 4.5 million pounds (his contract was about to be up, and the team was desperate to get some cash). I mean, I paid 40+ million for Veloso. I am poor at buying good players (I did buy Veloso at the second season where his value shot up, and his stats are almost as good as Diarra, seriously!)

However, my best sale must be Tevez at 53 million pounds. Which idiot paid so much? Real Madrid.

Start of 4th season as Chelsea sold Zuculini to Man City for £20M upfront, plus 50% of next sale and £20M buy back price if he does develop. Bought him for £600K and he never played a game for me but attracted their attention while on loan at Villa.

I got Van Der Vaart on a season long loan for Man City

Riccardo Montolivio for 8million from Fiorentina

Di Natale for 9.5 from Udinese

Darijo Srna for 12

and Matias Fernandez for 10.5 :)

BUT my best one was Cest Fabregas in exchange for Shaun Wright Phillips and 5million :)

On my game, in the 2010-11 season Chelsea blew £15.75 Million on Yoann Gourcuff, who hadn't really been playing well for Milan. Of course, I couldn't predict the events that would unfold over the next few months.

Gourcuff began to play terribly for Chelsea (in this same season they had spent £16 Million on Yannick Djalo) and the whole team fell apart. Before this season, they had won the league two times in a row and made purchases such as Goran Pandev, who played well year after year.

When the season was over, Chelsea had tumbled out of the top four, and all the way down to seventh place! And, then unbelievably, they offered Gourcuff out in the summer for £0. £0! Yannick was shipped out to Aston Villa for only £6 Million as well!

As soon as I saw Gourcuff, I made an offer and he joined my Newcastle team, which in the 2012-13 became the Invincibles! With Akinfeev in goal, De Silvestri, Taylor, Coulson(an Irish regen) and Vitale in defence, Sanchez, Veloso, Gourcuff and Babel (Who was also on a free, his contract had ran out at Liverpool) in midfield and the one and only Aguero with Pogrebnyak up front, we didn't lose a league game AND we won the treble! We finished on 108 points, Arsenal 94 and then Chelsea were way behind on 74 and Man City 67 Man United are also starting to crumble as well, and Liverpool finished ninth, sixth points behind Portsmouth!

We are now in the 2013-14 season and still unbeaten! It can't last forever, I'll probably lose to some relegation battler anyway.

Sorry, I couldn't resist babbling! In short, my best transfers are:

Yoann Gourcuff on a free

Ryan Babel on a free

Archived