Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Knap I am really struggling with red cards and a good tactic for a non league team. Really want to use a 451 or 4231.

how much difference does taking off “tackle harder” make to the tactic? I am at 10 red cards and 70 yellow cards after 17 games!!! (Using Kashmir 451 with F9).

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Arrows

I would say tackle harder is essential, and best to remove in a match if a player has a yellow. That is high.

I would use KASHMIR 451 TH P95 V2

Thanks Knap. Response appreciated as always. Will give this one a go 👍

@knap

I'm a fan of tactics 424 and 451 but I want to start a new save and use something I've never used since I play FM. I'm going to start a save with FC Porto and I want to play with 3 central defenders.

What tactic do you recommend??

@Jonnysarg

Use the HUB Test results as a guide.

451s with a F9 are more akin to Man City and spreads goals around the AF Version is more lone striker focused.

The 4123 uses AF F0 AF or AF CF AF  or F9 AF F9.

11 hours ago, knap said:

In HUB Testing the last 2 4231s or 41131 are the best so far

Cool!!

Two questions:

- what is 'HUB' testing? (different from te 22.4 test table)?

- The new best 4231 has 7 attacking players. I believe of course the results, but however I am curious why this one is not too attacking. Could you please explain?

@Dutchtalent

The 22.4 is usually a real save with Lpool. I alos use MU Arsenal Spurs and Hamlet in VNS.

The HUB Test is 3 leagues with a test team  in each league and cover 144 games. In the top league the top AI side is CA 180 so tough competition for a CA 160 test team

Attacking mentality would be about 17 on a slider and positive say 15, so not much between the 2 mentalities. Attack duty just means players make forward runs often.