Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.thumb.png.26cb9dcf94e8775cb14569ca0630fd9c.png

OK @knap this is bonkers now. I'm not a save and restart player, I never saw the point in that.

I'm now at Christmas first year in Prem. I was unbeaten in 46 Championship games, I'm now unbeaten in 19 Premier League games too. It has to end soon, but what a ride!!!!!

This is DISRAELIGEARS FYI.

Edited by Kenty7

@knap wanna try a strikerless like the kashmir u posted few mins ago, but my team currently has so bad SS, but they are super good Strikers overall, just they dont fit well in SS position... do u recommend using strikerless tactic anyway? like it doesnt matter... coz they have really good attributes, or they will performing bad?¿?

On 23/03/2021 at 21:57, nmdb said:

I'm a bit lost.

Are there already 21.7 substitutes for tactics?

!!FM21.6HOLYGHOSTFIRE451P103ECCC

!!FM21.6ECHOESKnap4231P111

!!FM21.6MADASAHATERKnap4132P103

!!FM21.6EOWULFKnap442WAFP108FACC

@Knap?

2 hours ago, Kenty7 said:

OK @knap this is bonkers now. I'm not a save and restart player, I never saw the point in that.

I'm now at Christmas first year in Prem. I was unbeaten in 46 Championship games, I'm now unbeaten in 19 Premier League games too. It has to end soon, but what a ride!!!!!

Which Disraeli gears did you manage that with?

4 hours ago, mickyt11 said:

Anyone any tips on what tactic to use for Spurs? Tried the 4231 and the attacking midfielder (Alli) gets rubbish ratings as well as the Left Inside F

IF's and IW's are pretty naff in this years game, better of playing wingers.

Hi Knap, love your tactics, using your attacking 4-4-2 patch 20.4.1 Ive taken MK Dons from league 1 to the premiership but now Im struggling not against the big teams like Liverpool and City but the likes of Norwich and Bournemouth??!! 

I even tried 3 matches using different tactics but same results best I get is a draw

So I wondered about the players, I can only attract players with 13 speed\technical\crossing\finishing etc etc, does your tactics rely on a certain player attributes? 

Also Ive been trying to make my own, but even if I just tweak yours it breaks them, how do you start when you are creating a tactic?

thanks

@matty8787  @Ubika

I would try WARRIOR 442Homr 4141 Away although IS GEARS 41320 and TIME 4231 P103 do well in testing.Also try using a SUS to hold a lead.

Like most things in life you need to practice, watch games and experiment.

@matty8787

I often use a SUS with a sending off, but ususlly around 75mins with a lead and not controlling game. I have used a SUS for very difficult away games when trying to protect a 1st leg win. Sometimes it goes wrong of course.

16 hours ago, Kenty7 said:

Can you link the tactic?

3 hours ago, Kenty7 said:

But the reaction was excellent, thumped Southampton in my next game, pumped them 8-0

Keep us updated on how the season ends. I always play as Nottingham Forest in each FM edition great to see someone else dominating with them!

Edited by Cult of Football Manager

Hey Knap, big fan.

Have you tried a 4-1-2-3-0 (1 DM, 2 CM, 3 SS) tactic?

The best scoring tactic (and ranked 5th overall for points) on the FM Arena table (VOID ver 2.0) uses that formation and gets 3.378 GF PM, but concedes 1.991 GA PM, the GD is still good, 1.387 GD PM, but if you could put good set pieces in that shape, and tweak it a bit to make it a bit better defensively, it would be the best tactic this patch compared to all the 4-1-3-2-0 (1 DM, 1 CM, ML, ML, 2 SS) out ther

@TacticSeeker

TBH it is not a good test compared to what I use, although I am sure tactic is good.

I have pushed up WBs so KASHMIR 23230, and is the sort of tactic that I try to break 200 goals with the cheat Rangers save.