Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have for example Timo Werner, his passing is pretty low along with a few other key stats for a F9.

I was wondering if the F9 could be changed to a Pressing forward or an AF maybe. Strurridge has not done well as a F9 for me (In my own tac), avrg 6.4 rating.

*I've not tried this tac yet, going to give it a go just wanted to know if you had ST alternative roles in mind :)

There is not much indication of mentality change for the roles but there is movement on the tactics screen. The mu forwards are not natural F9s I would say for the time being the roles cannot be substituted but you are welcome to try.

5 hours ago, Chief Scout said:

107 pts… unbelievable. I hope it will also work in official release, not only beta.

I think the way it is right now is way to easy to play ...si will def be looking at these tactics and nullify all these ....there is a corner exploit as well on fm base ...all these will be nullified by Nov 2 lol

Hey I took your MM Volante yesterday and moved the positions around to this 4231 asym tactic that you just posted (but with Vol(a) and a DM with the same instructions as your Vol(s)) and it's working really well with Torino.

I've tweaked a few more small things as well to get it to be more to my liking aesthetically, but mostly the same.

Anyway, is that a formation you've tried? Basically TFFs Ashbringer formation (with a few different roles) with your MM Volante team settings. What were your findings if yes?

Edited by iamvitor

Interesting. Can't wait to see how yours play. And I agree they are solid base, but can also play beautifully.

Your 442 Vol with BWM played some of the most well rounded scoring, high avg ratings, great looking possession football I saw in FM18.

Real excited to see if something like that works as well this year and if can be done with IFs and a SS or something like that. 

Seems to be working for me. But I love comparing and often "borrowing" ideas from people who actually test their stuff when it makes sense to how I want the team to play.

11 minutes ago, christrott79 said:

Is anyone else find that your players require an unusual amount of rest compared to previous versions?

I use 2 sessions of recovery and 1 session of rest after a game .

So far ( End of December) all my players are in perfect condition.

Edited by roggiotis

1 minute ago, roggiotis said:

I use 2 sessions of recovery and 1 session of rest after a game .

So far ( End of December) all my players are in perfect condition.

Is this on full FM? I play touch and just leave training to assistant but train players individually in position role of the tactic.

Yeh, it’s borderline unplayable. Generally speaking I don’t play players who are under 90%, that very rarely happens when I give a 1 day rest when next game is 2 or 3 games away or a 2 day rest when the next game is 4 or more days away. Following this on touch so far is leaving me having to make 7-9 personnel changes each game. Well at least the squad is all happy with playing time!

Struggling with Dele Alli again this year, he’s pigeon holed as an AM again in a role sense, playing him up front with Kane on this tactic and he’s out scoring him!

It is an issue in bugs forum but may be worth uploading your game and reporting. You can adjust individual training but when I checked this was on half intensity.

All the tactics have been set up in full game, so not noticed any issues with training.

Depends. The CL is last game of season so not thinking about next game. Also if it goes to ET then I prefer fresh legs then not in the 90mins. I also use subs if players not playing well which was not case.