Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bossyboss

I would be surprised if it stays top as 2 strikers are better than 1, espcially with AM behind.

I suspect the best defensive formation would be 4141.

I will post same shape IF tacti and will close out with a 4141.

@guiditod

They are similar to SPs I use anyway. It is also necessary to have SPs that work with tactic.

As yet I have not had better results using the video SPs, so doubt worth trying, but up to you.

I do not like DCs pushed that far forward at throw ins. 

Most corners are near post so only means changing positions.

@guiditod

They are similar to SPs I use anyway. It is also necessary to have SPs that work with tactic.

As yet I have not had better results using the video SPs, so doubt worth trying, but up to you.

I do not like DCs pushed that far forward at throw ins. 

Most corners are near post so only means changing positions.

Hi guys,

Thanks Knap for the great formation, I use the Fenom&FaithKnap41212 for Valencia, managed to win the La Liga on the first season unbeaten. But what surprised me most, was the first match on the second season against a newly promoted Leganes (away). My Valencia won the match 16-0 with 54:0 shoot (I even had 2 of my goals disallowed). I check the Leganes team after the match, nothing wrong (no fake or temporary players) with them. Nothing special on my squad either, 80% of them are the original Valencia player. Any of you guys had this experience before?

Best regards,

Ben

Valen3.jpg

Valen2.jpg

Valen.jpg

Hi mate, just wondered with these tactics especially the Parsinnne4231 one, can i change it to a Positive mentality and turn down engagement and line to Higher (instead of much higher). Using this for arsenal and i keep shipping the goals in so just wondered if doing this would ruin the tactic?

Thanks 

5 hours ago, hartono.arianto said:

Merhaba millet,

Harika diziliş için teşekkürler Knap, Valencia için Fenom & FaithKnap41212'yi kullandım, La Liga'yı yenilmeden ilk sezonda kazanmayı başardım. Ama beni en çok şaşırtan şey, ikinci sezonda yeni yükselen Leganes'e (deplasmanda) karşı ilk maçtı. Valensiya'm maçı 16-0 54: 0 atışla kazandı (hatta 2 golümün bile izin verilmediği oldu). Maçtan sonra Leganes takımını kontrol ediyorum, onlarla yanlış bir şey yok (sahte veya geçici oyuncular yok). Benim kadromda da özel bir şey yok,% 80'i orijinal Valencia oyuncusu. Bu deneyimi daha önce yaşamış mısınız?

Saygılarımla,

Ben

Valen3.jpg

Valen2.jpg

Valen.jpg

Tactic link?

@mickyt11

With my tactics the DL can be set on STd higher or much higher the LOE stays much higher.

The high LOE should stop balls over the top as well as dropping DL..

There is a relationship that can compress the formation or expand formation. It is a question of trying to balance all factors to make the tactic workable.

Il y a 5 heures, hartono.arianto a dit :

Hi guys,

Thanks Knap for the great formation, I use the Fenom&FaithKnap41212 for Valencia, managed to win the La Liga on the first season unbeaten. But what surprised me most, was the first match on the second season against a newly promoted Leganes (away). My Valencia won the match 16-0 with 54:0 shoot (I even had 2 of my goals disallowed). I check the Leganes team after the match, nothing wrong (no fake or temporary players) with them. Nothing special on my squad either, 80% of them are the original Valencia player. Any of you guys had this experience before?

Best regards,

Ben

Valen3.jpg

Valen2.jpg

Valen.jpg

With the ME V21.4? What tactic is exactly ? 

@radetzky

I used the MR L set up last year but it was updated by Rober. Rober had to correct details and then reduce the sub top team CA. There is also a bug when running 2 test teams and I needed to check each run.

I have testing taking place to check on tactic performance.

Until I can collate various test information not really in a position to be definitive