Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@zazz88

Not sure anything specific for away games. Dropping mentality addind a defensive MC say LP D, may give better results away. MM will probably work better with a PF rather than AF if MM a DM. Maybe be Sympathy with a PF S would be more suitable for MM.

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

В 02.06.2020 в 14:45, sirTAVARES сказал:

i don't know how you get those results. Max i had was 90 points with Man Utd with almost every player rated as 5*

Hmm, you may try Beowulf442 with MU, i have very good results with weaker squad.

@Burty76

Took ajobsgaming provie PIs TIs and SPs. See Column on google docs.

If you want another tactic then if you ask them they may do a review. FM Scout provide PIs but may npt cover SPs.

3 hours ago, knap said:

KASHMIR MU P111 with Lazio

The guy who did the test "cheated"

He didn't rotate the team at all, the players from the starting eleven made 58-59 appearances during the season so they played all the time and something like that could be possible only if you use FMRTE or any other similar editor to remove injuries and boost the conditions and morale

Of course, he can test as he wants but I'm sure it would be appropriate mentioning that he used FMRTE or any other similar editor :herman:

cheat-fmscout.thumb.png.1e5e8804fb2e6a717d15e4b0cfa6a8d0.png

"Heal Team" and "Inspire Team" give a crazy boost and you should always mention if you used them

cheat-fmscout-2.thumb.png.cfabfa5828cc8050df7c8445acc0f913.png

Edited by Nitro871

10 hours ago, Zinfandel said:

ID 1419 - BAD COMPANY with Derby

Really good start to 2025/2026 season. My team is pretty overpowered at this point but i still find the results insane, i have only managed 2nd place finishes in this save so far. I play on FM touch and don't coach very actively, i pretty much only make subs. 

All the CL and Cup games are with just 2-3 players from my real starting eleven.

Great work as always Knap!

Screenshot_20200603-095354_FM20 Touch (1).jpg

Screenshot_20200603-095330_FM20 Touch.jpg

Great results.

making any changes for away matches?

@Nitro871

This is from my test which is a normal save, which shows appearances are about normal

1988873497_Screenshot(1462).thumb.png.5e295d7f87899e320b99d8bd3dfd7a47.png

However, they should be using heal injuries for testing, and it should have been mentioned, although I understand the tester tends to forget. In a real save most would buy in better back up to allow better rotation

The tactic itself is for Elite team full of newgens and this is an actual save using HASHMIR 433

CELTICREAL.thumb.jpg.736e968b6f5aab89d4399af87554ac29.jpg

42 minutes ago, knap said:

@Nitro871

This is from my test which is a normal save, which shows appearances are about normal

1988873497_Screenshot(1462).thumb.png.5e295d7f87899e320b99d8bd3dfd7a47.png

However, they should be using heal injuries for testing, and it should have been mentioned, although I understand the tester tends to forget. In a real save most would buy in better back up to allow better rotation

The tactic itself is for Elite team full of newgens and this is an actual save using HASHMIR 433

CELTICREAL.thumb.jpg.736e968b6f5aab89d4399af87554ac29.jpg

@knap Is kashmir 433MU Elite the highest goal scoring version?

I don't know if it just because im a ****** manager. I have now tried to play with Barcelona with great succes - but time after time I can't beat Liverpool. In one game I was in front with 3-0 and controlling, and then in the last 10 minutes, Liverpool scored 3 times, they went absolute crazy and my team could do nothing. 

Now I have tried to play with Man Utd and playing against Liverpool in FA final. I am leading 2-0, and then they begin again with that crazy football and ending up winning 3-2. 

I use the Beowulff 4-4-2. 

What am I doing wrong? How can I beat Liverpool? Is it just impossible?

5 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bossyboss

Lpool and MC are very difficult to beat. I find MM can help but would not be 100%. If leading 2-0 it would certainly be a SUS Situation

Liverpool seems to be impossible to beat at some point. It is kind of frustrating. 

What do you mean by MM? And how do use SUS?

9 minutes ago, Bossyboss said:

Liverpool seems to be impossible to beat at some point. It is kind of frustrating. 

MM = Man Marking, here's a video on it.

6 hours ago, Bossyboss said:

I don't know if it just because im a ****** manager. I have now tried to play with Barcelona with great succes - but time after time I can't beat Liverpool. In one game I was in front with 3-0 and controlling, and then in the last 10 minutes, Liverpool scored 3 times, they went absolute crazy and my team could do nothing. 

Now I have tried to play with Man Utd and playing against Liverpool in FA final. I am leading 2-0, and then they begin again with that crazy football and ending up winning 3-2. 

I use the Beowulff 4-4-2. 

What am I doing wrong? How can I beat Liverpool? Is it just impossible?

Aint that hard bro :D 

Untitled.png

8 hours ago, knap said:

@Bossyboss

There are SUS Tactic in google docs and is covered in mentality matters.

I would certainly suggest a quick read of control and SUS tactics are worthwhile.

405327849_Screenshot(1463).thumb.png.1f8a012e0a256a2c95e9c336ce92a332.png

Im sorry for being a burden. But I have viewed all your tactics, but I find it hard to find someone named SUS? What SUS tactic is the best?

9 hours ago, Bossyboss said:

"Mark Specific Player"

The deepest one in DM, MC strata.

@Bossyboss

They are just called SUS Tactics so easy to find by a name sort. However, they may place players out of position as not based on BEOWULF 442.

It is easier to make a SUS with tactic you are using and use the SUS tactic or mentality matters as a guide.

41 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bossyboss

They are just called SUS Tactics so easy to find by a name sort. However, they may place players out of position as not based on BEOWULF 442.

It is easier to make a SUS with tactic you are using and use the SUS tactic or mentality matters as a guide.

I can't find out to search in the google sheets programme - Im an idiot at computers, I know ;) 

I will try to make a SUS tactic based on your 4-4-2. 

If I would try the Man Marking, what player in the 4-4-2 should I choose to the job? 

2 hours ago, Bossyboss said:

Cheers mate. 

I play with the 4-4-2 Beowulff. What player do I select for Man Marking job?

The striker one when the opposition have DM. If not have DM, then no Mark Specific Player. 

@knap Been through quite a few pages of this huge thread haven't seen anything obvious. Is there a description of the type of formations (based on the names?) Or the names are just random? 

I'm running venom and faith 424 which has worked wonderd for my Darlington team in the low leagues. I score a lot and conceed a few too but more down to the quality of my players :)

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

FULL GUIDE ON FM SCOUT

FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Just now, knap said:

@archerz

A Fire and water tactic will have basically the same TIs and PIs but could be a 4321 or 4312. 

VENOM was a mix of TEQUILA and SYMPATHY.

Thanks for the reply.

What do they mean? certain type of attacking/play style I assume?

@archerz

ROUTE 66 tactics are Direct passing tactic BLACK ECHO are slowest tempo and short passing, FIRe high tempo short passing, HOLY GHOST Very high tempo short passing