Estonishing! (Part III: Return to Estonia)

MarcxD

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, kidthekid said:

Fantastic result in the UCL

Cheers.

14 hours ago, noikeee said:

****ing hell. Doing slightly better here than with French kids, I see. 

Yes, quite. 

13 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

That's quite the result.  Damn.  Nice work, @MarcxD!

Thanks man!

Pre-Season 2025 + February

TwoLkeR.png

b0cMPCn.png

Three foreign talents to go into the u-21 team. 

0ZykDYm.png

Woo! First time we won a knockout round in Europe, and another supercup as well.

4 minutes ago, rodesire said:

QF of Europa League within 8 seasons and having had that blank season? :applause: 

Something like that, yes. :D

3 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

*buys crate of puppies*

It's worth it.

May 2025

VLufNwI.png

mCjaqOF.png

Happy to win the cup again, not hurt by internationals missing this time around. Too bad we drew already, the dream of having a 100% season will have to wait for another year.

OX8Ejmg.png

Edited by MarcxD

June 2025

Q4vwqAO.png

Three games against the same side in one month, that's some class scheduling. Another draw...

W6rYcTZ.png

rIVCDvr.png

Another slight increase for the league reputation...

SDTnW6N.png

And a decent improvement for us.

2 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

impressive Europa run. Can you keep the striker or is he likely to leave?

Thanks.

His contract runs until 2027, so at least until then (or after 2026 will be the last time to sell him). He has been moaning for a long time already about wanting to leave but as long as he keeps scoring I won't.... the highest offer so far was 8M from PSG

August 2025

4AI6Lem.png

Beat Maccabi easily enough, but were shocked by Sparta Prague. Did very well in the second half of the return though, so another year in the CL groups!

6WCQxUS.png

Another really tough group, will battle it out with Shakhtar, hopefully, for the third position.

06pVUEU.png

September 2025 + Youth Intake

hnYzTqJ.png

Lost to Man Utd but by a very small margin, hopeful in its own right. 

KNy6BEy.png

rabg3a1.png

A few interesting players, but not the greatest intake ever.

kOVPrR1.png

Another central defender, looks decent I guess

g8XArUI.png

A bit of a strange attribute distribution, some good things for a BWM except for the determination mostly. 

Season Review 2025

Didn't get the season review screen for some reason, but we won the double if you forgot already ;)

0xwcyQO.png

63 goals for Diarrassouba this time around.

hEzT85M.png

45 goals in the league... even though he only played 31 league games. Broke an old record.

WjDJ5fW.png

Nlend has shown himself to be another very good young African player, many offers have come in for him already as well. As have come in for Pohlak and Rajaver. Kallaste is not really developing much but he's still one of my best players.

The Välja numbers are for the u-21 team if you were wondering.

Agbégniadan and Musona are retiring, so I'll have to see how I'm going to replace them as attackers and as two non-homegrown players.

Edited by MarcxD

Pre-Season 2026

FHGevku.png

Interesting that the odds slowly rise, it was 2.00 a few seasons ago. Perhaps the other teams slowly get stronger, because we sure should not get weaker.

CzsapHD.png

With two foreign wingers retiring, I had to get creative and do something new, Bonny is a new AML who can also play AMR if he has to, and the last lad with the difficult name is a Lithuanian AMR, pretty poor, but he is homegrown in Estonia so that always helps. 

2ziCwvJ.png

Another supercup...

June-July 2026

cSIuuLu.png

DrIjMKT.png

Still steadily rising in the rankings, although we are close to stagnating.

cbxdNsv.png

:(

At some point you just can't reject an offer anymore, and this was it. Bye Ibrahima!

RaqKXDq.png

Godzilla Father GIF

Mke3MF4.png

Two new players signed, Redan is a Dutch striker who can also play as AML, AMC or AMR. Kütt left only a short time ago but since he was transferlisted I decided to buy him back, as a homegrown Estonian he is very welcome. They are on extremely higher wages than other players at the club, though.

ebmwvLi.png

Safely through the first two CL qualification rounds. Redan has started his career here nicely.

tmCMAcd.png

2 minutes ago, ToMexico!! said:

incredible increase in stature in here. Sad to lose a talent like Diarrassouba but there will be many more African talents you can invest in like you have been doing already!

Thank you! 

That is the plan, just have to see when I can fit one in the squad with the harsh registration rules.

10 minutes ago, rodesire said:

You're absolutely pummeling the league.  Are there any decent players in the rest of the league?

Just took a look.

Decent, sure, for the level.

no2sgfd.png

This is the highest scorer/average rating so far this season outside of my own players.

nfv9PBe.png

TnblfQo.png

l6HXv23.png

These are some of the other probably better players in the league.

September 2026

SS43wUP.png

It's just impossible to get disappointed at this. We are too good for Estonian domestic level, but not good enough to compete with Europe's elite. Just have to hope for a better draw at some point.

fT6rcDD.png

Champions, this could be the first season that we don't drop any points...