[FM18] Ta' Xbiex SC - Youth Only Malta

Warg92

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youth Intake 2027

vq8auJr.png

The players on the first team has grown so much over the last year, so it's no wonder we do not get a 5* PA. But I'm still happy, because we only have one good left back, and this dude has more potential!

The Three Best

ikaki28.png

LcCMdRT.png

aaWYO1X.png

This guy does not look that bad to be honest.

End of the 2026/2027 Season

PYxE3y0.png

OvOq4mA.pngWUFHG2C.png

We did it! And what a way to do it! 26 games played, 25 won, 1 draw! I really hope we can keep this up over the next seasons.

qG9kAiU.png

What I said the last season happened, we won the league, and Hibernians won the FA Trophy. Absolutely smashed them in the BOV Super Cup though. We also recorded our biggest win ever with a 9-1 against Gzira.

bTk3zh3.png

K4EdRFj.pngZyDRB1V.png

Best XI 2026/2027

Fww3sWH.png

Best Overall XI

t1YEqEc.png

W2Ag78N.png

11 players in the senior national team squad.

28 minutes ago, Warg92 said:

JsOYAFJ.png

I do not know how the game decides what odds the teams should get, but I feel like we should bigger favourites that Hibernians this season.

I think the game decides how good your players are (Not sure tho)

Ta' Xbiex in Europe 2027

For the first time ever we were in the Champions League! The first we faced was Red Bull Salzburg, from Austria.

(I'm adding the whole screenshot now, so you guys can see the team, ratings and stuff like that)

TOdvHlo.png

A horrible game from Liam Chetcuti really made us lose this. A 5.4 rating does say it all really. I should have substitued him, but I felt like he'd bounce back. He did not...

YrUz3UU.png

At least he played a good second game, and had one assist. And we actually made it through to the next round. There we were facing BATE Borisov, a team from Belarus.

35hjdCn.png

A pretty good first game, and we won it 3-1. It was closer that it looks from these stats. Most of the shots they had were from long range.

4tIpIxn.png

And we won the second game as well! And this just had to be an awesome game to watch for the people at the stadium! Attack after attack, and of course Ta' Xbiex winning it at the end!

Next up, Legia Warszawa from Poland.

hUVmzjH.png

Another win for us, in a game we dominated from start to finish! Really annoying that they got a goal, but in the end, it did not matter.

RT4F1iy.png

Both Nathan Debono (JR09h), and Roberto Vella (JR09f), got their debuts in this match. Momodou Marong, played his first game ever as a CM. It did not work our. But we still managed to draw this game, and that sent us in to the next round, and a guaranteed place in the Europa League group stages!

Next up, for a place in Champions League group stages, Dynamo Kyiv from Ukraine.

g7v0ssd.png

We did not have a chance! They attacked with full force from the start, and could have won with more goals. We got the very important away goal though, would it help us?

lPqEtRM.png

Nope! They were leading 2-0 after 9 minutes, and my hopes was over. Then they scored another one after 36 min. We got two late goals, and I thought we maybe could draw, but in the end, we lost. Still, we are in to Europa League!

Here are the groups

M6rokLZ.png

A very, very hard group for us, and I'll be happy if we even get a point!

The last team is Osijek from Croatia.

But at least we get a lot of money after our run!

A4gu2om.png

Zk9Hmd7.png

oFOue1t.png

That means we are going to get our first upgrade to the facilities. Ten year in to the save! (Eleven if you count the year it takes to build it :)

993t9Fg.png

Other Teams From Malta In Europe

Hibernians

VahjUUa.png

Floriana

j1YqHSp.png

Birkirkara

lcJ4cr6.png

2 hours ago, andychar said:

Wow that escalated quickly. Great job winning the league and enjoy the Group Stages!

Thank you! I happened so much faster than I thought it would to be honest! But I think we would have won the league the year before, but Hibernians had the season of their lives!

Mid Season 2027/2028

VUQiLwm.png

d2BLWeS.png8e2VX4o.png

Same stats as last year, 12 win and 1 draw. We have not scored as many goals this year, and that is because our players are tired all the time. The Europa League games are really taking a toll on our players.

Zdbb8Sx.png

a6OxmW6.pngLwbO5W7.png

But we don't need to worry about that anymore, because we are out! All in all a pretty good first time I think. We scored in 5 out of 6 games, and did not lose the games that much.

I also got a message that I have been waiting for for some time

QZavLB4.png

His contract is ending in 2029, and I do not think he will change his mind on this.

End of the 2027/2028 Season

XQFWamA.png

xnoJ2Rt.png9jJ68bF.png

Another unbeaten season! Iæm very happy that we managed to go through this season without losing as well. I did no think we could do it this season, because of the Europa Leauge games really made our best players tired, so I had to rotate a lot.

FLx5gkO.png

We won three trophies year, winning the league, the FA Trophy and the Super Cup!

sfTExtN.png

gg9pWiK.pngwwFUFJa.png

2027/2028 Best XI

QpIQsaK.png

Overall Best XI

3wrkX5O.png

Some good news at the end of the season!

jkUxOvs.png

And possible a new stadium!

buvUZsd.png

7w9CGdL.png

We are on top 200 football clubs in Europe!

ELF0cti.png

The first big sale for the club. 900k, plus a 50% sell on fee. His contract was ending after this season, and he refused to sign a new one, so I had to cash out on him while I had the chance.

*edit*

That is £86000, if anyone was wondering.

Pre Season 2028/2029

CxXvCLp.png

xIe8osh.png

Nothing new really. I just forgot to add friendlies... Uuuups...

The Squad

Zxza5Km.png

Key Players

Tx1E98k.png

Midtjylland want Stephen Axisa at the moment, and I made a promise to let him go if they came in with an offer. I might have to break that promise...

zwyYoyG.png

gYZVSOo.png

fsupIAp.png

In other news!

ef67b2i.png

This has been my plan all along, but when the first manager in the save quit, I did not see it.

This is my first squad for European International League Division D. We are facing Belarus, San Marino and Azerbaijan.

eMI2mh1.png

I think I see why Ta' Xbiex are the best team in Malta at the moment!

Ta' Xbiex in Europe 2028

One of the easiest draws we could get really i Europa FC, from Gibraltar.

AxH2LFU.png

nlFCVBD.png

No problems in any of the two matches, and we should have won with more goals to be honest.

Next up, Celtic, a team that should beat us!

qjyTCod.png

8cUI1TT.png

But we made it! Deserved? No, but I don't care to be honest :p

The next team we had to beat was BATE Borisov, a team we knocked out without a problem last year.

MVSpCMb.png

bHOScDK.png

Two good games for us, and we beat them 6-3 on aggregate. Nicholas Bartolo scored 4 goals in the away game!

Next up, for a place in the CL Group Stages, RB Salzburg. We actually knocked them out as well last year. It was pure luck then, could we manage to do it two years in a row?

SBfTmEw.png

uLFQUSg.png

After two very close games we are knocked out. I'm very happy with how we played though. If we just can finish our chances we might have a chance next year!

But we managed to get in to the Europa League Group Stages though.

JImEzdD.png

I think this group is just as hard as our last group. We should beat Legia Warzawa, but if we get a point from the other teams I will be happy!

The last team is Vålerenga.

Other teams from Malta in Europe.

Hibernians

kAWpeFS.png

Floriana

zrXTv4u.png

Birkirkara

O5FHBJg.png

On 07/12/2017 at 07:35, Warg92 said:

Actually, all teams in Malta start as Semi-Pro, so we did not jump over from amateur to pro :)

I've only played Malta in Claassen files, and at least in the 2017 version most of the teams were amateur or maybe i just chose one the few that were and i'm misremembering it(or maybe it was the case of no players accepting contracts only those non-contract bs), can't play the game anymore due to my graphics card sudden death.

2 hours ago, l4nd3r said:

I've only played Malta in Claassen files, and at least in the 2017 version most of the teams were amateur or maybe i just chose one the few that were and i'm misremembering it(or maybe it was the case of no players accepting contracts only those non-contract bs), can't play the game anymore due to my graphics card sudden death.

I believe this DB is almost made from scratch, and is the most accurate :) I hope you can fix it, and play more of this awesome game!

Mid Season 2028/2029

LOF2LEq.png

ACAG1Pq.pngIrUdIG8.png

Suddenly Hibernians started to do well again! We lost the away game, hopefully we can pass them if we win at home!

Europa League

U96Z86v.png

cLAf93M.pngN92Fc4K.png

We started so well, then we screwed it up... The weird thing is that we did better away than at home.

National Team

HzTcMrD.png

FMGbqkT.pngAvIMy20.png

All in all I'm happy with my first 6 games in charge. Two 1-0 wins over San Marino is not that good, but at least we won. We had so many injuries in the 1-5 game against Belarus, so it had to happen really...

Youth Intake 2029

8gIEEJy.png

A very good intake this year! And to top it all of, the two best players are in the position we really need them. The CB and the LB almost goes straight in to the starting eleven!

The Three Best

F1lTpDz.png

BWXMAfW.png

This guy is the tallest player at the club! He also got 0.5* more PA after he signed.

U8XSd3y.png

8 hours ago, andychar said:

So unlucky in Europa League and with Malta. Fingers crossed Hibernians fall off the way side.

It was tight all the way to the finish line :)

1 hour ago, BoxToBox said:

It's a great feeling when an intake gives you exactly what you've been needing.

Almost the best thing in these youth only saves!

End of the 2028/2029 Season

P24VmD6.png

vhB0Juu.pngdUbMcl0.png

It was a very tough season this year, with Hibernians really stepping it up! I thought we had to win the last game of the season, but Birkirkara managed to draw 3-3 in their game against Hibernians.

I hope they can keep playing that well,  because I like to have a team to fight against!

Vu7V1Wi.png

Four games against Hibernians this season, they won two, and so did we. Lost the FA Trophy final though. I really do not care about that trophy anymore to be honest...

TWpgy9e.png

w1zMEuD.pngjKUM4SG.png

Best XI 2028/2029

3Zeyb6J.png

Best Overall XI

bjWlX4w.png

LePlHSl.png

And the building of our new stadium has started! All thanks to the authorities that helped us with 1K!

Crazy game!

pez18IS.png

This is by far the craziest match I have seen in any FM game. At least for me... 4 red cards for us... Yes, FOUR!

Number 1: Scicluna got sent off for diving...

Number 2: Marong tripped one of their players...

Number 3: Another dive! Both of the JR12 players sent off for diving...

Number 4: Azzopardi got sent off for arguing with the referee after the other team scored their last goal...

Pre Season 2029/2030

D3wHeUR.png

For the first time we are alone at the top on this list.

ZHKzYOU.png

No one had a chance in the friendlies.

The Squad

Wh7kL7B.png

Best Possible Eleven

GK

RB  -  CB  -  CB  -  LB

RM  -  CM  -  CM  -  LM

ST  -  ST

The right CB, the LB, and the left CM position are the three positions that is the hardest to pick before a game.

U0NS5IG.png

CzttY8l.png

Ta' Xbiex in Europe 2029

Could this be the year we go in to Champions League group stages?!

First up, FC CFR 1907 Cluj from Romania.

Vqozkrt.png

oaiFgTN.png

The first game is the one I made a post about earlier. The crazy game! I'm actually amazed that we finished that game with the scoreline 2-2. In the second game we gave them a huge middle finger really...

Next team we were facing was, FC Red Star Belgrade from Serbia.

3hYfWzq.png

meB1OMn.png

We absolutely crushed them in the first game, and I made a few changes to the second one. We lost that game 1-2, but I don't care that much.

Next up, GNK Dinamo from Croatia. The toughest team so far.

JDn3A6Z.png

68VvsdA.png

We won 3-0 away! We played a lot better in the first game, and really did all the job there, so when we scored the first goal in the second game as well, I knew we were through.

Now then, what team did we face for the spot in the group stages? Shakhtar Donetsk! The team that we faced in the Europa League group last year. We played 2-2 at home and lost 1-4 away that season, so I hoped we could make it past them!

C1kAh5q.png

0cnMCpc.png

Nope! We lost both games. At least we did better in Ukraine this year. Etienne Micallef really had a stinker in the second game, and conceded three (!) penalties... "Why did you not substitute him?" I hear you say... I have no idea...

So, for the third time in three year, we are in to the group stages of the Europa League.

ULd6Aum.png  JFFK5bW.png  qTZXz00.png

Another hard group for us...

Other teams from Malta in Europe

Hibernians

g3GTOJg.png

Valletta

hxmu05a.png

Floriana

9imzn1K.png

Mid Season 2029/2030

MY6lKeP.png

uWTFIke.pngXw5KzG8.png

Another one of those season we should win the league without a problem. I have rested the best players in a lot of these games, and only Hibernians have made us fight for points.

Europa League

juGdwUn.png

9GNJKLD.pngHOes1nv.png

For the first time we made it! In to the knock out rounds go! We won the group, but ended it with -3 goals, after two horrible away games against Spartak Moscow and Fenerbahçe.

brUfn04.png

Almost perfect draw really. Not the easiest, but not the worst.

National Team

FCiFzr1.png

pbtEYi0.png0VGoR2A.png

A very hard group, and we did not end up bottom. And we did not concede a lot goals. So I'm happy!

When the team know the tactic we are using better, I'm pretty sure we can get some more points.

3 hours ago, shaunvamos said:

Axisa 😮 The fact that a team like Roma have him now speaks volumes of the sort of quality he is and what you'll hopefully keep producing.

He is by far the best player from Malta! I really hope we can get more players like him, but I doubt it to be honest :)

Youth Intake 2030

cfQsGb2.png

A very good intake this year! To my surprise, we get two players from Italy. At first I had no idea how we got them, but it turns out I have three coaches from Italy. Both of them look very good!

The Three Best

KmpHiri.png

9PnqvDP.png

mHJTMPm.png

End of the 2029/2030 Season

5BGCqEl.png

BGyNwHS.pngG6hsf7i.png

Another very good season. Two draws against Hibernians and Vittoriosa S. Against Hibernians I know we always will have a hard time, but Vittoriosa we should beat without a problem. Ending the season with 109 goals is an amazing achievement, and I hope we can continue to score this amount!

LOCM5ML.png

We won the Super Cup again, but got knocked out in our first round of the FA Trophy. Floriana ended up winning.

oJkfClK.png

cFtYx65.pngPdlrEFF.png

Bartolo and Vella scored 97 goals between them!

2029/2030 Best XI

SIZV2fb.png

Overall Best XI

LWl7Lki.png

Europa League!

So, we managed to win our group in the Europa League, and we got RC Lens in our first ever game in the knock out rounds!

VSmhCPq.png

We managed a draw in the first game. We were lucky though, they had more shots than us, and even missed a penalty. Johann Formosa will take the first place of first choice GK next season.

gWXnJ9r.png

And when the second game ended 0-0, we were through on away goals! Most of their shots in this game was from long distance, so the stats lie a bit.

Next up, FC Porto!

GrPOZXR.png

We managed to draw this game as well! But look at the stats... They attacked from the first minute, and I really think we should have lost this with at least a few goals.

1gbZOaM.png

But they made up for it in the next game, and scored 4 goals. After watching this game I really really want a RB in the next youth intake. Liam Chetcuti is not good enough for this level :(

At least we broke two records!

Y1aYmey.png

4iefAet.png

Debut in the first game, and scored in the second! One thing to notice, the former record breakers both played for Maltese clubs.

Archived