This Saint Gonna Be Easy: Ch. V - Endgame

Fer Fuchs Ake

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Characters - Five Years On

Michael King - Continues to work as West Ham's director of football. He had a statue built in his honour outside London Stadium. He's signed multiple wonderkids over the past five years and West Ham have been a constant force, both domestically and on the continent. He recently signed one that got his heart racing. One that could potentially be the Lionel Messi of his generation. A lad by the name of Andreas Vogel...

Ralph Krueger - Continues to see what is now his former club get curb stomped by West Ham, much to his chagrin. He retired three years after Michael became a DoF. He lives peacefully with his wife and wonders why his kids rarely call. Tries not to thinks about Michael much.

David Griffiths - Still living it up in Ambergris Caye. Is living the rest of life in paranoia at being recognised, deported and arrested. He also tried not to think about Michael but with less success than David. Can be occasionally heard screaming and throwing objects when he does think of him. 

Joel - Is now trying to impersonate Zidane. Shaved his head bald to add to this look. Unfortunately for him, the plastic surgery he got a few years back to make him look like Michael hasn't magically disappeared. He looks like an odd hybrid of the two. Has become something of a local legend around West Ham. 

Andries Jonker - Used to annoy Zidane with his erratic training methods. Zidane only allowed him due to Michael's insistence. Attempted his bowling ball method again in Zidane's first season. He broke Horvath's hand and nearly had Zidane contemplating murder. Eventually Zidane saw the funny side. They have become close friends over the years and now see eye to eye on all things related to bizzare training methods.

And with that, this thread is over. It's been great fun and I've really enjoyed playing this save. Even more so, I loved coming up with the strange characters and storylines that this thread is made of. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing. 

Thank you to everyone who read, followed and commented along the way, whether it was one comments or whether you were here from the start. In particular, I'd like to give a shout-out to @oriole01, @john1, @BoxToBox, @kidthekid, @ManUtd1, @noikeee and @Benjoe who have been here from either the beginning and are still supporting this fraudulent thread now. You have all consistently commented, liked and interacted with this story and that's what drives threads like this and motivates me to post the various updates and narrative passages that I did. 

This thread added a whole new level to my save and it's been a load of fun for the past nine months. Thanks for reading.

Brilliant thread, it's been my favorite on FM18 so far. Always loved reading the story, and the results weren't too terrible either ;). Very impressive for a first FMCU thread, and best of luck in your next save!

10 hours ago, oriole01 said:

Brilliant thread, it's been my favorite on FM18 so far. Always loved reading the story, and the results weren't too terrible either ;). Very impressive for a first FMCU thread, and best of luck in your next save!

Thanks a lot mate!

tenor.gif.b1997a30611fd3f92088c00f019f1748.gif

8 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

Image result for el dude brothers gif

527230391_tenor(1).gif.226943337b99a55ce44ea985e6eb4f5a.gif

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Marbah said:

just read the thread in two breaks at work, brilliant stuff man :D

Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, Marbah said:

any plans for fm19 version?

Unfortunately, no purely because I really don't think I'll have the time to update a thread frequently for a long time. As much as I enjoyed writing this, it's back to lurking and commenting for me.

• 2 months later...