Build Your Team World League (GAME Thread)

Here are some of the best youth prospects in the first season youth intake for the respective clubs:

Nationality unless stated is from the clubs country. The clubs with NONE, have youth players, but no one with a PA of 100 or greater.

Youth intake

Rizal Untied 1971

Ariel Garcia – 17 years – SC/AML – CA 75 – PA 131

The Flamingos

Mikkel Kornø – 16 years – DMC/MC – CA 73 – PA 140

Real Gunners

Kevin Baker – 16 years – GK – CA 60 – PA 129

Arwachin SC

Antonio Contratto (Italy) – MR /AMRLC/SC – 16 years – CA 47 – PA 117

Shankar Rocha – DR – 17 years – CA 78 – PA 110

The Brewers

Damian Smith – SC – 17 years – CA 83 – PA 183

Joshua Gonzalez – MC – 17 years – CA 42 – PA 133

Troops

Marcao – ST – 16 years – CA 86 – PA 167

White City

Kiril Shitrit – DL – 16 years – CA 84 – PA 183

Shalev Hirshhorn – DL/WBL – 17 years – CA 88 – PA 180

Ahmad Jabarin – GK – 17 years – CA 77 – PA 141

La Celia

Jefferson Castillo – DC/DR – 16 years – CA 75 – PA 149

Miguel Gomez – ST – 17 years – CA 52 – PA 132

The Pinks

Dan Wu – ST – 17 years – CA 61 – PA 126

Glichevskiy Neft’

Vasily Ignatovich – 16 years – GK – CA 54 – PA 138

Victor Ivanov – 17 years – DC – CA 56 – PA 130

The Chiefs

NONE

Pap Utd

NONE

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pap Utd

PAPLS1.jpg

Press Conference
Arron Balmerk: I have gathered you all here today to announce the signing of Cristian Mologamba for a club record fee £62.5 Million. It was a big risk paying this amount of money to a player that has never played for his International team but this man will be the first Filipino player ever to win the prestigious Ballon D'or. This is how highly I rate him and how far he will go in the world of football. One last thing Ranieri you do not have to put Raheem Sterling as Striker anymore Balmerk OUT!!!

Shirt Presentaion

molo.jpg

Well, cannot say that I am not upset with the youth intake, was seriously expecting more with with max facilities. What is more surprising is that white city got the best youth without max facilities(unless they upgraded)

It just proves a lot is down to luck. I checked the nations rep and other values in the in game editor and they are pretty much unchanged. And yes its very surprising two gems like that come to the same club and both from Israel. (No offense towards the nation!) , and then both turns out to be left-backs also. Guess we have a club that won't bid for a talented left back in the next auction :p hehe

Can't expect wonderkids in the first intake, these things will always take time..

Pleased to see that one of my two is a right back, although nowhere near the potential of White City's left back supremos.

World League update - Season 2 on 2nd September 2016

So the new season is underway, just for a few matches but already have we seen a lot of action. Of course we all know already that reigning champions Rizal Untied 1971 chose to sack their league title winning manager Diego Simeone and replacing him with Visavashi Virjani. Is this another masterpiece from chairman Miguel Cesar Suguitan or does it prove to be the biggest mistake of his short career so far? I guess only time will tell, but Rizal United 1971 haven't enjoyed the best of season openings so far.

Other news appeared when it comes to managers as well. Claudio Ranieri and Miron Markevych both decided it was time to end their careers. They have been replaced by Roberto Mancini (Pap Utd) and Jose Mourinho (The Flamingos) respectively.

Here you can see Virjani's profile:

Virjani Profile

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/virjani-profile_zpsetsdo4mf.png

The new season kicked off with the inaugural Pele Trophy match between last seasons League and FA-Cup winners. Rizal United 1971 who won the Maradona Trophy was expected to be favorites against Lineker Trophy winners Real Gunners, but Real Gunners had a new card up their sleeve. Newcomer Heung Min Park had strengthen their squad during the summer and provided depth and quality to the team. Hulk gave Real Gunners the lead in the first half, and then Park added to their lead in the start of the second half. Until then Real Gunners had dominated the game. Rizal started to fight back, but they could only come as far as Mauro Icardi's goal for 1-2.

Real Gunners won the game deservedly according to statistics in front of a 120.000 capacity crowd at 5th Avenue Park in New York.

(Later in the season, I will pick random games to describe a bit more around the spectacular performances in the World League, this was the first match, and a "try-out" for me as GM)

Screenshots from the game:

Pele Trophy Match

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/pele-trophy_zpsn5ic792r.png

Match of the Month

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/mom-sep_zpsotez4t1f.png

Heung Min Park was only one of many transfers this season break. The biggest transfer so far is Riyad Mahrez 39,5M transfer from Leicester to La Celia, there are plenty of other transfers as well and a full round up will be given after the season. But we have also seen a couple of changes between clubs where Real Gunners signing of Marc Bartra for 11,75M from Troops was the first inter-club transfer.

There has been a shocking news in the world of football transfers as well. Carlos a DMC/MC who signed for La Celia for 28M pounds, decided he was not going to play football anymore at all. He retired just the day after signing for La Celia. Trials where held at the court in Wellington where the World League holds its administration. And after weeks of negotiations La Celia where handed back 27,9M of their 28M pounds that they spent. Money that comes good in hand regarding their expensive transfer of Mahrez.

Screenshots:

Biggest Transfer

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/biggest-transfer_zpsrrwi2l1z.png

First Interclub Transfer

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/barta-to-gunners_zpsrbenyfop.png

There are some news regarding the attendance following as well. The Chiefs did not attract a lot of people in their first game after their miserable season last year. In fact when all clubs have played 2 matches, 1 at home and 1 away they only have the 3rd highest following. Real Gunners are number 1 here also, with Arwachin SC in 2nd spot.

Screenshot:

Average Attendance

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/av-att-sep_zpsa4mv5fay.png

In the league table after 2 matches, La Celia tops with 6 points. Real Gunners and The Chiefs have 4 points each. Then there are 6 teams with 3 points each, while Arwachin SC and The White City only have 1 point each. Rizal United 1971 couldn't have wished for a worse start with their new manager Virjani as they have 0 points after 2 games.

Finally we take a look at the screenshots of the new players:

Joe Hurt

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/joe-hurt_zpsfcdyf363.png

Javier Campino

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/javier-campino_zpspivcbeka.png

Heung Min Park

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/heung-min-park_zpsgxq4sepv.png

Effo Chaumberyang

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/effo-chaumberyang_zpsvz3hkduh.png

David Gerr

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/david-gerr_zpssoe1ulyq.png

Cristian Mologamba

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/cristian-mologamba_zpscpcawu7r.png

Bryce Dean

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/bryce-dean_zps7ltbumne.png

So basically Pap Utd bought a player worth 7.5 million for 62.5 million? Just Wow...

I do not mind finishing even second last, provided that La Celia finish last

Well, La Celia is leading the league, so...

I couldn't find a way to adjust value of a player, but I guess it will adjust during time anyway....

The Brewers

Damian Smith – SC – 17 years – CA 83 – PA 183

Joshua Gonzalez – MC – 17 years – CA 42 – PA 133

Oh, good - I took care of my needs at striker, despite missing out on Gerr.

I couldn't find a way to adjust value of a player, but I guess it will adjust during time anyway....

You must have edited an existing player to get the new one. When you do that, try looking at players who have future transfers arranged. That way you can show that they were transfered to the new club with a fee, which will take care of the value

There has been a shocking news in the world of football transfers as well. Carlos a DMC/MC who signed for La Celia for 28M pounds, decided he was not going to play football anymore at all. He retired just the day after signing for La Celia. Trials where held at the court in Wellington where the World League holds its administration. And after weeks of negotiations La Celia where handed back 27,9M of their 28M pounds that they spent. Money that comes good in hand regarding their expensive transfer of Mahrez.

What an anticlimax :lol: very kind to have the funds paid back, appreciate that.

Just hope LVG strengthens in the right places now. Not sure we needed Mahrez!

What an anticlimax :lol: very kind to have the funds paid back, appreciate that.

I WILL TAKE THIS TO FIFA HQ, THEN TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE, THEN TO THE VATICAN AND THEN...

On a serious note, I am not really happy with this, but okay, I respect Earl

TheEarl, why does it show David Gerr as a winger, you said that he was a striker?

I will look into it DC, sometimes the editor changes stuff after you edit, and you have to go back again and edit it. My mistake for not double and triple check on David Gerr, he will be fine as a striker again very soon I promise.

Don - Louis..

LVG - Yes Don.

Don - Tell me, that £28m I allowed you to spend on that player.. Why do I see it back in my bank account?

LVG - Funny story Don! Carlos, the player I bought, he retired. What are the odds?!

Don - ...and why did he retire?

LVG - He did mention something about cartels and running away, but I thought he was just joking.

Don - You're lucky I got my money back Louis, and you're lucky you have the team performing well so far - but you're on thin ice. Don't waste my money again!

LVG - Yes sir.

That was an entertaining way to catch up on the thread. Interesting to see a player retire after being signed like that. I thought they usually drop out once they remain uncontracted for a time?

Interesting start for the reigning champions as well. Looking forward to the follow up.

Also, Liking the additional detail in the updates too. The thread feels lively now with so many contributors and the additional of role play :)

LVG should of denied any knowledge of the player and stated that the fee withdrawn must of been a banking error... These things happen and sort themselves out. Speaking of which, we have 28m to spend? may I go shopping??!

value.png

thats if you are using FMRTE

Thanks I use Mac, so I have In-game Editor and and MacAssistantRT16 but in the latter didn't buy the upgrade for changes yet, but if I have to, I will

I don't know why, but this strikes a chord with me. What does it remind me of? You spend all your money on someone, and then the next day they walk away and crush your hopes and dreams.

oh wait........

Bridget!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back to me.

WOOT! 4 points I'm pretty sure that's already an improvement over last season.

Can't believe such awful youth intake either. I'd like at least one player coming through the system since I keep spending my money and can't buy a player.

ah f*ck

I completely forgot about this last week

and then I wasn't home from Sunday until today

I seem to have missed a lot around here :(

There will be many more opportunities ;)

ah f*ck

I completely forgot about this last week

and then I wasn't home from Sunday until today

I seem to have missed a lot around here :(

Realistically only the transfer auction, the rest just kinda happens..

And Kautilya came sweating after some realization and has a question for Joe

Is Don a Colombian name, or does it have to do something with a profession?

The head of a family is referred to as the Don. Usually the eldest male member of the family, and it is followed by either their first name or surname (so Don Aníbal, or Don Castaño in this instance). If the eldest member of the family is female, they would be Doña (Don-ya).

My wife is Colombian so I've based this team on her family and home town.

World League update - Season 2 on 1st November 2016

A fairly quick update on what has happened in the World League the last two months.

Our highlight game of the period was the highly anticipated game between the rivals La Celia and Arwachin SC in the World League Maradona Trophy match on 24th September. A match filled with security guards to protect fans from barking into each other awaited this game. Nearly sold out as more than 63.000 spectators turned up to Anibal Arena. Managers had hyped up the game with lots of mental play in the medias before the game. There where speculation about the Cartels buying the referees before the match, but I.Trevis seemed to have the match completely under control. Only two yellow cards where handed out, both to the away team and they seemed fair both of them. Bastian Schweinsteiger gave the home team the lead already in the very first minute. Carlos Tevez then equalized in the 19th minute to make the score 1-1. Both teams played really well after this, and most people expected more goals. Both teams had 3 big opportunities each including the goals, but neither team could score the winning goal after this, and the ended in a fair 1-1 draw.

Screenshot of the match:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/mom-nov_zpsz92d6tpa.png

In the Maradona Trophy all teams have now played 9 of the 22 matches. La Celia are still the top team. 20 points from 9 matches are 2 points ahead of Real Gunners with 18 points. The White City follow in 3rd position with 15 points. The middle part of the table is very close with 6 teams just being separated by 2 points. The Chiefs have slipped a lot and down to 10th position with only 9 points and just 5 points in the last 7 games. Rizal United 1971 and The Brewers only have 7 points each in 11th and 12th position respectively. Carlos Tevez from Arwachin SC is the top goalscorer with 8 goals so far, followed by Cristian Mologamba from Pap Utd with 7 goals, and Sergio Aguero from The Flamingos with 6 goals. Mologamba has the highest Average Rating with 8,09 ahead of Mesut Özil from Troops with 8,04 and Lionel Messi from La Celia with 7,96. In assists Özil tops with 4 assists, ahead of Marc Bartra from Real Gunners and Fabinho from Troops with 3 each. Real Gunners still have the highest following with 114.591 ahead of Arwachin SC with 94.668 and The Chiefs with 94.631

Screenshot of the Maradona Trophy:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/maradona-nov_zpsyg2xqnw4.png

In the Yashin Trophy 5 games have been played so far. So all teams have another 5 games to go before the Quarter Finals are drawn. No team can be totally sure of progressing yet, but The Flamingos looks pretty certain in Group B, and Arwachin SC must find a miracle in the final 5 matches if they want to qualify.

Screenshot of the Yashin Trophy:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/yashin-nov_zps5jchzgm9.png

Finally there is a brief screenshot showing the right position for David Gerr

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/david-gerr-new_zpsigt6ra0e.png

There will be at least one more update later tonight from 1st of January 2017, maybe even one more if I have time.

They had Home advantage, Home support, Home crowd, Home Environment and still could not beat us Ha Ha

Anayjit seems really obsessed with the word "Home"

What's it like down there in 6th place?

World League update - Season 2 on 1st January 2017

Another brief update halfway through the second season. Next update after this will come tomorrow sometime by the way.

Our featured match for this update saw more than 71.000 spectators turn up at the Xinghai Stadium to watch The Pinks take on Pap Utd in the Maradona Trophy. Two teams firmly in mid-table but still a lot of people anticipating a high tempo game. And they where not disappointed. Cristiano Ronaldo gave the visitors the lead in the 16th minute. But Pap Utd where only in front for about a minute or so. Then Claudio Marchisio equalized to make it 1-1. The Pinks dominated the game, but the visitors where deadly on break aways. After 35 minutes Pap Utd got a penalty, and star striker Cristian Mologamba showed his calm nerves in front of goal and scored. This is not unfamiliar to the filipino striker as he is the top goalscorer in the league with 10 goals mid-season. However The Pinks continued to create chances and it was well deserved when Marchisio added his second after the break to level the match again to 2-2. 4 players in total got booked in the high intensity game, and James Rodriguez got a slight injury. The game ended 2-2 in a match the home side will feel sorry they didn't win.

Screenshot of the match:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/mom-jan_zpstrgqzz25.png

In the Maradona Trophy the same teams are dominating at the top of the table still. After 13 games with 9 games left to play La Celia still tops the league with 27 points. Real Gunners and The Flamingos are shadowing with 25 and 23 points respectively. It is still tight in the mid-table with just 6 points separating 4th and 10th spot. Rizal Untied 1971 last years winners looks hopelessly lost in 11th spot with 10 points and The Chiefs have stumbled after their decent opening and are bottom of the table with 9 points. Mologamba is as mentioned top goalscorer with 10 goals, Luis Suarez and Carlos Tevez has scored 9 goals each. Lionel Messi tops the average rating with 8,22 ahead of Mologamba with 8,05 and Özil with 8,02. Özil has 7 assists with Marc Bartra and Daniel Alves from Glichevskiy Neft' following with 4 each.

Screenshot of Maradona Trophy:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/maradona-jan_zpsur4fufe5.png

In the Yashin Trophy its one game left of the Group Stage. But it is already decided who will progress to the Quarter Finals. The four teams to be knocked out are Arwachin SC and Rizal United 1971 from Group B. That comes as no real big surprise. Especially Rizal are struggling this season. In Group A there is a shocker as La Celia are knocked out. The league leaders only took 9 points from their first 9 matches in the competition and they can't catch The Chiefs who had a much better run in this competition and have gathered 13 points from the 9 matches. The White City will also be knocked out from this group. Harry Kane from Glichevskiy is the current top goalscorer with 8 goals. Heung Min Park from Real Gunners looks to be the best player with an average rating of 8,30 so far. Park and Lucas Biglia from Troops tops the assists chart with 4 assists each.

Screenshot of Yashin Trophy:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/yashin-jan_zpsxu52tb3f.png

In the Lineker Trophy we have seen two rounds been played and there has been some exciting matches. In the first round The Flamingos faced The Chiefs at home. The match ended 2-2 and had to be decided on penalties. Romelu Lukaku, Kevin Gameiro and Isco all missed for The Chiefs as The Flamingos only had to convert 3 out of 4 penalties to win the shoot-out 3-1. Elsewhere The Pinks won 2-1 away to Glichevskiy Neft', Troops stormed to a 4-1 victory away to Arwachin SC who start to look sorry in all competitions this season. The White City won the final game 3-1 at home to The Brewers.

In the Quarter Finals, Real Gunners smashed The Pinks 3-0 at home. Pap Utd edged out The White City in a game that ended 1-1. It went to penalties and Pap Utd converted all 3 of their penalties, while White City only could score on one occasion in four tries. The Flamingos won 3-1 at home to Troops and Rizal United 1971 finally got something to cheer about when the beat La Celia 1-0 at home to make the upset of the round.

Screenshot of Lineker Trophy:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/lineker-1r_zpsvys2ivu0.png

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/lineker-quarter_zpsp0g6huhj.png

*For anyoe wondering how Kautilya got to know of the swapped labels, A cat had jumped into the kitche, broke the soda bottle and licked off the entire liquid. The poison was so powerful that the cat lay unconscious for 10 whole minutes, before meaowing off*

World League update - Season 2 on 1st March 2017

Another brief update at the beginning of March in the second season. Next update after this will be the big season update for season 2.

Our featured match this time was a Maradona Trophy match between the league lowest stadium holders The Brewers and The Chiefs. 17.593 spectators turned up at the East Hill Stadium. Security guards where more or less absent as this game didn’t have any high risk factors. The game started a bit dull and it took all the way until the 78th minute for Eden Hazard to find the net. The Chiefs pulled one back though 5 minutes from time when Romelu Lukaku equalized. The game ended 1-1 in a match both teams must be satisfied with the result.

Screenshot of the match:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/mom-mar_zps3qbi1ari.png

In the Maradona Trophy the top 2 teams are the same still. With 5 matches to og La Celia has a 3 point margin over Real Gunners. Troops are now 3rd with 29 points, 3 points behind Real Gunners and 6 points behind La Celia. Its still tight from 3rd to 8th spot, with 4 teams looking doomed at the bottom of the table. The Brewers have 18 points in 9th, Arwachin SC 17 points in 10th, Rizal Untied 1971 only 13 points in 11th and The Chiefs find themselves the same place as last year with only 11 points at the bottom of the table.

Luis Suarez from The Brewers are still top goalscorer despite his clubs poor form. 11 goals is 1 goal more than Mologamba from Pap Utd and Robert Lewandowski from La Celia. Mesut Özil from Troops still tops the assists chart with 7 assists, 2 more than David Silva from Glichevskiy Neft’ and Kevin De Bruyjne from The Flamingos. Lionel Messi from La Celia tops the Av.Rat with 8,34 with Heung Min Park from Real Gunners in 2nd with 8,11. David De Gea from The Chiefs tops Save Percentage with 48%, ahead of Marc Andre Ter-Stegen from Arwachin with 41%. Javier Mascherano of Real Gunners tops tackles chart with 8,00 but is in danger of not playing 70% of the matches, in 2nd is Effo Chaumberyang from The Chiefs with 6,23.

Screenshot of Maradona Trophy:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/tour_de_golf/Maradona-mar_zpsuxw2dxxa.png

The Yashin Trophy has not yet reached the Quarter Finals, so no important news from that competition this time.

The same applies to the Linker Trophy as the Semi Finals are still to be played.

In the manager department Josep Guardiola has been sacked from The Brewers. Sorry that I forgot to mention that last time as Guardiola was sacked on 19th November 2016. Jesus Vasquez was in charge for a short while but the new permanent manager is Patrick Vieira. The same happened to Luis Enrique at Arwachin SC, he was temporarily replaced by Graham Routledge, but the new manager is Rudi Garcia. Also Visavashi Virjani couldnt hold on to his job at Rizal Untied 1971 as he too was sacked, Guus Hiddink was in charge for a short while before Luis Enrique moved from India to Philippines to take over last seasons league winners. Jan Ceulemans still hangs on to his job at The Chiefs though.

Archived