[FM15] The Hart Chronicles - Volume I: Paul Hart's Alphabet Career

PaulHartman71

(L)ooking Ahead

I've got to say for the first time in absolutely ages - we've got a lot of great options for the next letter 'L'. There's the likes of Lyon and Lille in Ligue 1 (somewhere I'm yet to manage despite by no means avoiding it), Lazio and Latina in Serie A, Las Palmas who are now in La Liga, fellow Russian Premier League side Lokomotiv Moscow as well as the big rivals of one of my old clubs - Liverpool. There's also Leeds and Leicester of the Championship if none of the aforementioned sides become available or look likely to become available at the end of the season. I do intend to at least try and do this challenge properly now - I have won the Champions League at last, so unless a tasty project becomes available or there are no decent jobs available, I will for the most part try to just do 1 year at each club from now.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July/August

2f9f1cc3e555e17a1fff4b59c89a0bab.png

I didn't have too much to play with in terms of transfers. The team I inherited was alright - pretty average and lacking that much dept though. Dmitry Mzhuev is a decent right winger and should slot straight into the first team. Ivan Rudakov is the same but at LB. Sergey Uvarov, who I'm pretty sure was a squad player for me when I was at Dinamo Moscow all those years ago, is a good cheap signing and will start at DM. Sergey Titov is a versatile full back who will most likely be our new first choice RB. I was pleased to sign Adam, he cost me £245K, he should actually get a reasonable amount of game time this season as the squad is so 'bad' that he's a legitimate option at CM and CAM :D

6c4ebd7126901173a31edaf0ddce42ac.png

I've kept the same formation that has seen me have success for a while now - not sure I'll be winning a domestic league for the 4th consecutive season though :D Our first 11 is pretty alright and good enough for at least a 5th/6th finishing side - outside of that, not so much. If we get a lot of injuries this season it may not end up being too pretty.

August

0173af383cc42e1cc9a985c0225311d3.png

A mixed start to the league. We got our campaign off with a terrific win against Baltika that saw us come from 2-0 down, to win 3-2 with two late late goals to secure the 3 points. We then went to a club I could have potentially managed in Krylja Sovetov - unfortunately we lost that won. We then lost at home to Rubin - before drawing 1-1 with CSKA Moscow, a point away to them seems pretty good. Our final game of the month saw us beat another 'K' side, Krasnodar, 3-2.

6dab5ebff7b5bd888084bc822d7b20c8.png

A decent start to the league season - we've got a game in hand on a fair few of the other sides too.

Interesting choice. Looks like plenty of future options as well - M and N must also offer plenty of options!

M certainly has a fair few top top sides off the top of my head. The only big 'N' side I can think of are Napoli that would be an interesting one, think Newcastle are a Championship side now. I could always go to Norwich and face the wrath of deltablue and all the other loyal Ipswich fans :D

September

6140a81101b7ea8a35c8d4a7a39ea2f6.png

In our first Russian Cup game of the season we beat Terek from the division below us 3-1. It wasn't really that tough of a game especially for an away game - it was clear that Terek aren't up to the same quality as a Premier Division side. I'm not sure how far we can go in the Russian Cup - I've won it in the only other time I've been involved in it, but I don't think we have a chance unless we get a very lucky set of opponents, with most of the big sides getting eliminated by themselves/sides worse than us.

53906d790dcd7ef9833cc2e2acb3c95e.png

A poor month in the league. We managed to scrape a very late point against Spartak Moscow at home that saved us from losing 3 out of 3. We were poor at Volga and never looked like getting anything. We took the lead early against Zenit at their place - but it was almost like by scoring so early we angered them into thrashing us anyway. Zenit are so much better than us/most sides in the league though.

c291cef86fbec4a58ab2d51cde90dc7c.png

Not a bad start for Zenit :D Not a great one for us - but it has mainly been our away form that has let us down so far.

October

11fe52cd85dd3a2bf09b6b1d87cbf31b.png

We won again in the cup - with Sergey Uvarov popping up with two very very late goals to send us through in normal time. We're in the Quarter Final but we've got Zenit away from home - the hardest possible match, bit **** really.

5902f157bc1b4bbe23710704d8addfa3.png

We started the month with a disappointing 3-2 loss to Yenisey. We were 3-0 down but Gorelov scored just before half-time to give us some hope. We didn't really build on that until Mosquito bit his way back into the match for us with a 80th minute goal - sadly we couldn't get an equaliser. After that we went on a winning run of some sort - we beat Amkar 4-2 at home, going 3-0 up within half hour. We then went to Sibir - the whipping boys of the league, we beat them 3-1 with 15 year old Mikhail Vedeneev scoring a fantastic brace on his debut for the club. I then faced my old club Dinamo Moscow at home - sadly my old side got the better of us and we lost 4-2.

f4498932def7362e1d530ee9636f53bc.png

November

c46e8ceacca3b5094446434caee32ed3.png

A fantastic month! 3 wins from 3! It's almost like being back at Juve! It was great to win twice on the bounce in away games too - Mikhail Vedeneev, who has now turned 16, had a good month up-front - he's become something of a revelation.

bd18ad252435a012ac2befca9653b05d.png

The halfway stage in the league and we're not doing too badly in 7th place tbf

December

d065546817f802c08b81e8e656bea53a.png

Just two matches this month - we picked up just the 1 point in a 2-2 home draw with Krylja Sovetov - this match did see Adam bang in his first goal for the club which was nice to see. We then went to Baltika and got humped 4-0 which was not so nice.

959d101d7c88feda470caa990715c99e.png

Due to the Russian calendar, I now have 2 whole months off until the season resumes in March! I hope it doesn't drag too much!

March

62b5c886ce3b31f56c35cc6b2c3fa369.png

A pretty good month in the league - we lost away to Rubin but we put in a pretty good performance as we scored 3 times against Rubin who are a lot better than us really. We then capped March off with two 2-1 wins on the bounce - a difficult away trip to Krasnodar and a nice 2-1 win against a struggling CSKA Moscow.

ab180b64594640fda2e272f7648e6b4d.png

Oh ffs this month has screwed my plans for an easy jump to a good sized 'L' club next season! Lazio had been under-performing all season, lingering in mid-table mediocrity and it looked like their board was going to wait until the end of the season to see what to do with their manager. Somehow since Christmas they've gone on the bad run of all bad runs - it's now April and they've sacked their manager ffs. I could apply for the job and try and do the thing where they let you take over at the end of the season but I'm pretty sure they'd turn that down as they need a new manager quick before they end up going down :D

20b711143adcd061640ecf48f3cee3cf.png

f1c1a6d70b72154908cb07e615f06032.png

Absolute idiot in charge - god knows how he's managed to do that badly with Lazio. I think even if they would accept me delaying it until the end of the season - there's no guarantee they stay up anyway which makes the job much less appealing :D

April

878b8d511f7ac1c72823166019ce04ee.png

A disappointment to go out of the Russian Cup, but I can't say it wasn't expected when we drew Zenit away from home.

6a710260e0ebeb82e38f195ea06c3de7.png

Despite the cup disappointment - there was much joy to be had in the league. We played 6 matches and won 5 of them - with Zenit at home being the only exception, that was a close game too as we very nearly added an equaliser to Vedeneev's 87th minute goal that made it 2-1.

362b5db08dcc74e5fabc8146066cd519.png

A great month sees us rise up the table to 4th place - it's at tight run thing, but we could yet make the Europa League!

May

a9220a684a00ae4bf31917667bb85ccd.png

An absolutely horrendous end to the season given our fantastic form of late. Our 3 losses in a row meant that our home match against Lokomotiv Moscow ended up being a head to head knockout match to secure the Europa League qualification - it boiled down to if we lost the match, we lost the chance of Europa League football next season. We were losing for the majority of the match until Mikhail Vedeneev popped up with a 63rd minute equaliser to rescue European football for the club next season.

c3e9a5b48b00028222580409f1c3ad1b.png

94cd1552f734a53eb198d0678df41861.png

Season 17 - (K)uban

2d24600ecb6750b9941792d955f84a92.png

It turned out being a pretty good season at Kuban. I was fairly apathetic to the side at the start of the season as I didn't really see us achieving much other than avoiding relegation - but towards the latter half of the season we put a good run together and qualified for the Europa League. I wasn't intending to stay and was rather hoping that I could get a decent 'L' job next season, but with Lazio disappointing and no other jobs that are higher than 3rd tier available - it looks like I'll be leading Kuban out into the Europa League next season - which I'm more than okay with!

Squad pt 1, Squad pt 2

GK - Alexey Yudin had an okay season in goal. A pretty average keeper for this division - though tbf in general our defence isn't great so maybe criticizing him too much is a bit harsh.

DR - Sergey Titov was a pretty good signing and performed quite well at RB - for £120K he was a bargain.

DL - Ivan Rudakov was slightly more expensive at 900K- but he was arguably less impressive, he's an average player at this level really, at least based on his performances, which were very inconsistent at times.

DC - Ruslan Budylin and Ruslan Gorelov were a decent enough partnership. The two Ruslans provided a relatively solid base for the rest of our team.

DM - Vladimir Tkach was a decent DM - probably one of the better parts of our defensive unit. Sergey Uravov, who ended up being his deputy, was not as good as Tkach but was a decent squad player to have in there.

MC - Amir Natkho - a pretty average CM in all honesty. He's 34 and you can tell he's not in his prime. He's definitely one to replace next season for me.

AMR - Dmitry Mezhuev was a fantastic signing at just under £1M - the RW was far and away one of our best players this season, the 30 year old popped up with 9 goals and 13 assists which was vital in our bid for Europa League football.

AML - Stan Ouchene was a solid performer on the left wing - whilst not as good as his counter-part on the right hand side, he provided 6 goals and 10 assists and was very solid defensively with a high work rate. He's sort of like a less good Dirk Kuyt - which is a nice analogy as he's Dutch just like Kuyt.

CAM - Andrey Galkin is a decent CAM - not a great one by any means, will definitely look to replace him next season, by no means a match winner but is a good passer and provided a through assist before the assists.

ST - There was a battle for first choice striker between 30 year old Dutchman Volkan Kucuk and 15/16 year old Mikhail Vedeneev. Kucuk did well to get 10 goals in 25 starts but he went through phases of being quite poor, he was also able to play on the left wing so sometimes I played him there with Vedeneev up front. Vedeneev announced himself on his debut and never looked back - he ended up with 10 goals from 14 starts which for a 16 year old rookie is the stuff of dreams really.

History

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season     Club                Division          Position      Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15    Arsenal             Premier League    2nd           League Cup winners 
2015/16    Arsenal             Premier League    1st           Champions
2016/17    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        3rd           German Cup & Europa League winners
2017/18    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        2nd           Euro Super Cup & German Super Cup winners
2017       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           Confederations Cup runners up 
2018       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           N/A
2019       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           African Cup of Nations winners 
2018/19    Dinamo Moscow       Russian PL        2nd           Russian Cup winners
2019/20    Everton             Premier League    2nd           N/A
2020/21    Everton             Premier League    7th           League Cup winners. Champions League runners up
2020       France              N/A               N/A           N/A
2021       France              N/A               N/A           European Nations League winner
2022       France              N/A               N/A           World Cup winner
2021/22    Getafe              La Liga           5th           N/A
2022/23    Getafe              La Liga           9th           Europa League semi finalists 
2022       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2023       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2024       Holland             N/A               N/A           European Championship runners up
2023/24    Ipswich Town        Championship      1st           Promoted as Champions  
2024/25    Ipswich Town        Premier League    13th          N/A
2025/26    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2026/27    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2027/28    Ipswich Town        Premier League    1st           Premier League and FA Cup winners
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2028/29    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Italian Cup and Super Cup winners 
2029/30    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup and Super Cup winners
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2030/31    Kuban               Russian PL        6th           N/A

Trophy Cabinet

[u][b]International
[/b][/u]
World Cup               x1 - 2022 (France)
African Cup of Nations  x1 - 2019 (Cameroon)
European Nations League x1 - 2021 (France)

[u][b]Continental[/b][/u] 

Champions League    x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Europa League       x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund) 
European Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

[u][b]England[/b][/u]

Premier League x2 - 2015/16 (Arsenal), 2027/28 (Ipswich)
FA Cup         x1 - 2027/28 (Ipswich)
League Cup     x2 - 2014/15 (Arsenal), 2020/21 (Everton)
Championship   x1 - 2023/24 (Ipswich) 

[b][u]Germany[/u]
[/b]
German Cup        x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund)
German Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

[u][b]Italy

[/b][/u]Serie A           x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Super Cup x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus) 

[u][b]Russia[/b][/u]

Russian Cup x1 - 2018/19 (Dinamo Moscow)

5722d4f5b4e4589ff94546c819c71a71.png

Adam joined me at Kuban this season - luckily thanks to my spell at Dinamo Moscow he could already speak Russian, so fitting in with the squad was no real issue at least on a communication level. He was actually a decent option at CM/CAM as a substitute - mainly due to the lack of depth and quality in the squad, my ass man reckons he'd be a decent player for sides of the division below the Russian Prem, so he's not thaaaaat bad for the Russian league really - if Frimpong can play there, so can Adam :D

Adam Portman Hart, MC/CAM

December 2028 Profile

End of 2028/29 Profile

End of 2029/30 Profile

End of 2030/31 Profile

Season    Club             Division         Apps  Assists   Goals   MOTM  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025-28   Ipswich Town     Premier League    0       0        0      0
2028-30   Juventus         Serie A          17       2        3      1 
2030/31   Kuban            Russian PL       18       1        1      0
Career Total                                35       3        4      1   

[u][b]Trophies/Awards:[/b][/u]

Serie A           x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/2029, 2029/30 (Juventus) 
Italian Super Cup x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Looking For 'L'

As I said before - Lazio messed up my plans in a big way, I was pleased they were under performing but they want too far and almost got relegated. They finished 17th with just 1 point keeping them up - they appointed a new manager in March/April time so obviously they're out of the picture for the time being (unless this guy has a mare and almost gets relegated next season too - which tbf could happen).

0234691ca9f07745a039d01759388892.png

cff793b50c4d50555c026c1a563fa3a2.png

62e3a34318dc3b5faff9c7cd42d2dd1f.png

Luch, Leixoes, Leca and Le Poire the only jobs I could get this summer - none of them are particularly appealing especially now I have Europa League football next season. A lot of ones I wouldn't mind taking though so fingers crossed some of them have bad (but not too bad) seasons.

fc334d9befa0444918acb59df78adb11.png

Damn ****skiy! Talk about trying to overshadow my achievement at Juve :D

I saw he won the Club World Championship too and **** myself thinking he'd done a Guardiola and won the sextuplet - the amateur lost in the Euro Super Cup and the Italian Cup though, so we both won 4 and tbf the Italian Cup >>> Club World Championship :cool:

July/August

There weren't really any notable departures or big names leaving the club. Mosquito was released from his club as he was itching for a move - whilst Ronaldinho (not that one) quietly retired.

57a4ce573dba4d1b09a9d901d16f4a7c.png

I didn't have too much of a budget to work with even with the Europa League qualification - so I went wheeling and dealing, which mostly involved raiding Lokomotiv Moscow. Alexey Kaleshin joined to compete for places at CAM and MC - he joined from Volga NN. Sergey Toporov should be our new first choice CM - looks to be a steal at £170K. Alexandr Kozlov joins to add more depth at LB, whilst our signing of the summer was the Georgian - Giorgi Sepiashvilli, he's a quality young CB who will no doubt be a regular for us this season.

af54cd74da97fa50895c25a9d1b2e07a.png

The Europa League 3rd Qualifying round match came round a lot quicker than I was expecting - truth be told we weren't at full fitness by the time those games came around and we very nearly paid the price for it. It looked like we were going to be eliminated in the second leg until Asif Rustamov popped up to equalise in the 89th minute - a real "AS IF!!!!" moment. We subsequently beat the Hungarian side on penalties - a very close shave but one we managed to ride the wave off.

August

e056e384c8f2214623351d5a0a891e6e.png

We performed much better against Ludogorets in the vital Playoff game - we put 2 past them home and away, with just 1 reply, meaning we won 4-1 on aggregate to qualify quite comfortably.

60518264df1ae5672972d6b177e9a19f.png

I'm pretty happy with that group considering we were 4th seeds. I think we can definitely qualify from that - Southampton may be a threat but I don't think Dundee or Santa Clara will be that good really. Dundee are a tough side away from home though.

21e26cdd2e5f41814cacde8a1c9e51d2.png

An awful start to the season against Yenisey, but apart from that we've done reasonably well despite being fairly inconsiseent - not sure how much Europa League has to do with that.

81df175a85c07e025630f1447a956277.png

September

c87266ae1f74acef63e7759faafae5c3.png

An exciting return to England for me as we went 2-0 up early on against Southampton - they pulled it back and actually went 3-2 up in the 85th minute which was absolutely gutting. Luckily we managed to hit them on the counter and equalise just 2 minutes later to secure a big point.

1e452a09f50df9207fc96682b200a794.png

c779aa5503763bce4ba45f64b10f89f0.png

We beat lower league side Rotor 2-0 to progress to the next round of the Russian Cup.

dc981a409103929ab84c844ccdacfff7.png

A poor loss to Zenit but we bounced back to just about beat Mordovia and then thrash Tosno.

68a3fa90d2befbf9b5377a6c057af640.png

October

845204fd69a6fcb8a61252bc4b4ef530.png

A great month in the Europa League as won both of our games - we got lucky against Santa Clara, with Mikhail Vedeneev scoring a very very late winner to snatch us all 3 points.

7f4094888490f210f57ced536cb35108.png

Top of the table \o/

f10602ae7695f668c27e115a6fdeaa34.png

A nice big win against Rostov sees us through to the Russian Cup Quarter Final.

bcfa3f2f553c2c5ea3c040df6ca811d3.png

It was another hit and miss month with 6 points from 12 for us.

08bd73f54ca0186f9b668657d47b62a9.png

This is probably one of the more difficult ones we've had to call - so good luck guys! If it's any help - I wasn't sacked from Kuban, a job interview with this club was offered to me and I accepted it.

BET-PH71:

Rules:

• Every poster starts this thread with £10 to spend on BET-PH71.
  • You can only make one bet in each round.
  • You can use this money to bet on each different BET-PH71 when I move to a new club.
  • You can bet as much or as little as you like on each one.
  • If you select the winning club then you get the profit/winnings added to your overall total.
  • Once you go bust that's it - you're out!

BET-PH71:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username       Bets Made      Bets Won     Bets Lost     Balance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apchivers          7              4            3         £43.00
SounessTash        2              1            1         £28.00
glennuk            1              1            0         £23.95
Wavelberry         5              2            3         £22.00
deltablue          6              4            2         £21.00
sherwinriga        2              1            1         £11.00
DodgeeD            4              1            3         £10.00
DB08               2              0            2          £8.00
GDH38              1              0            1          £8.00
MDH2001            1              0            1          £8.00
ManUTactician247   2              0            2          £7.00
Lenzar             3              0            3          £5.00
Cougar2010         3              0            3          £5.00
grindline          1              0            1          £5.00
Maaka              2              0            2          £3.00
Maw74              3              0            3          £3.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nie jem frytek     2              1            1         £15.00 (BANKRUPT)
Kalemlyco          7              0            7          £0.00 (BANKRUPT)
LeedsUnitedFan2    4              0            4          £0.00
Nobby_McDonald     2              0            2         £-5.00 (BANKRUPT) 

Latina - 2/1

Liverpool - 3/1

Leicester - 4/1

Lille - 6/1

Lokomotiv Moscow - 7/1

Llagostera - 8/1

Las Palmas - 9/1

Lazio - 10/1

Lyon - 12/1

A massive shout out to Northernpilgrim - who with one incredibly ballsy move has sky-rocketed to joint top of the table!!

BET-PH71:

Username       Bets Made      Bets Won     Bets Lost     Balance
apchivers          8              4            4         £40.00
Northernpilgrim    1              1            0         £40.00
SounessTash        2              1            1         £28.00
glennuk            1              1            0         £23.95
deltablue          6              4            2         £21.00
Wavelberry         6              2            4         £16.00
sherwinriga        3              1            2         £10.00
GDH38              1              0            1          £8.00
MDH2001            1              0            1          £8.00
DB08               3              0            3          £7.00
DodgeeD            5              1            4          £7.00
ManUTactician247   2              0            2          £7.00
ExeChris           1              0            1          £7.00
Maaka              3              1            2          £6.00
Lenzar             3              0            3          £5.00
Cougar2010         3              0            3          £5.00
grindline          1              0            1          £5.00
Maw74              4              0            4          £1.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nie jem frytek     2              1            1         £15.00 (BANKRUPT)
Kalemlyco          7              0            7          £0.00 (BANKRUPT)
LeedsUnitedFan2    5              0            5         £-3.00
Nobby_McDonald     2              0            2         £-5.00 (BANKRUPT) 

7f7d26f0d6e2409bfd6d7d587106353f.png

Liverpool sacked their manager, Chris Cohen, and straight away I was labelled as the bookies favorite for the job. I hadn't really intended or expected to get a job mid-season - but when I saw this opportunity in my newsfeed I became quite interested.

f271a9ba79afd0228cd079abb2d8afe1.png

In an unrelated note in my very next game we went to Krylja Sovetov and lost 7-1 (:eek:) - whilst this was heavily influenced by the fact it came 2 days later after another game due to fixture congestion and poor squad rotation, it really hit me that we really didn't look like we were going to go on a decent Russian Cup run or maybe challenge for the Europa League (we did quality for Russian Cup 1/4 final and the Europa League 1st Knockout Stage though) so I thought **** it might as well join Liverpool.

ccfef827502fdb47e5ce0585c7938462.png

We were 7th when I officially left Kuban.

a77c245d8c4f1bddad3abc14be7fdec0.png

f2e24b8a0686b17fc098c75b47190d2e.png

d227245c48ef09340385d854390a9be2.png

I think aiming for Champions League when they've lost 6 of their first 11 games is maybe a bit optimistic - but they should be a good side as they're already in the Champions League this season, and tbf the league looks open enough for it to not be too challenging to get up there.

13d275f795cd80f5c9d1a4adae626d7b.png

I've got two massive games coming up in the Champions League - we face Schalke away and Valencia at home in games that will determine whether or not we make the next round of the Champions League this season.

9bc6233537420c262bac81389320a8cf.png

Not the easiest Christmas period in the league either :D

History

Season     Club                Division          Position      Achievements
2014/15    Arsenal             Premier League    2nd           League Cup winners 
2015/16    Arsenal             Premier League    1st           Champions
2016/17    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        3rd           German Cup & Europa League winners
2017/18    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        2nd           Euro Super Cup & German Super Cup winners
2017       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           Confederations Cup runners up 
2018       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           N/A
2019       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           African Cup of Nations winners 
2018/19    Dinamo Moscow       Russian PL        2nd           Russian Cup winners
2019/20    Everton             Premier League    2nd           N/A
2020/21    Everton             Premier League    7th           League Cup winners. Champions League runners up
2020       France              N/A               N/A           N/A
2021       France              N/A               N/A           European Nations League winner
2022       France              N/A               N/A           World Cup winner
2021/22    Getafe              La Liga           5th           N/A
2022/23    Getafe              La Liga           9th           Europa League semi finalists 
2022       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2023       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2024       Holland             N/A               N/A           European Championship runners up
2023/24    Ipswich Town        Championship      1st           Promoted as Champions  
2024/25    Ipswich Town        Premier League    13th          N/A
2025/26    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2026/27    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2027/28    Ipswich Town        Premier League    1st           Premier League and FA Cup winners
2028/29    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Italian Cup and Super Cup winners 
2029/30    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup and Super Cup winners
2030/31    Kuban               Russian PL        6th           Qualified for Europa League
2031/32    Kuban               Russian PL        7th           Left in November

Trophy Cabinet

[u][b]International
[/b][/u]
World Cup               x1 - 2022 (France)
African Cup of Nations  x1 - 2019 (Cameroon)
European Nations League x1 - 2021 (France)

[u][b]Continental[/b][/u] 

Champions League    x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Europa League       x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund) 
European Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

[u][b]England[/b][/u]

Premier League x2 - 2015/16 (Arsenal), 2027/28 (Ipswich)
FA Cup         x1 - 2027/28 (Ipswich)
League Cup     x2 - 2014/15 (Arsenal), 2020/21 (Everton)
Championship   x1 - 2023/24 (Ipswich) 

[b][u]Germany[/u]
[/b]
German Cup        x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund)
German Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

[u][b]Italy

[/b][/u]Serie A           x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Super Cup x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus) 

[u][b]Russia[/b][/u]

Russian Cup x1 - 2018/19 (Dinamo Moscow)

5722d4f5b4e4589ff94546c819c71a71.png

Adam didn't see too much action due to the squad being strengthened - though he did make his European debut when he came on as a sub in one of our Europa League matches.

I have already secured a £550K deal that will see Adam join me at Anfield in January.

Adam Portman Hart, MC/CAM

December 2028 Profile

End of 2028/29 Profile

End of 2029/30 Profile

End of 2030/31 Profile

Mid Season 2031/32 Profile

Season    Club             Division         Apps  Assists   Goals   MOTM  
2025-28   Ipswich Town     Premier League    0       0        0      0
2028-30   Juventus         Serie A          17       2        3      1 
2030/31   Kuban            Russian PL       18       1        1      0
2031/32   Kuban            Russian PL        3       0        0      0
Career Total                                38       3        4      1   

[u][b]Trophies/Awards:[/b][/u]

Serie A           x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/2029, 2029/30 (Juventus) 
Italian Super Cup x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus) 

November

6935b443323dffc8868fcab6814f71c0.png

0c0a90d3ff3ad90934fa8e4a7347c0c6.png

A huge win in Germany means that unless we lose to Valencia in our final game then we will definitely qualify for the Knockout Stage - I was surprised just by how average Schalke were.

3dd8a5733a716d9fb861c98d866bbf62.png

Not the most amazing start to my time at Liverpool with a 1-1 draw away to Southampton - but it was very important not to lose that first match. We got a decent point from it and managed to build upon it to win 3-2 at home to West Ham - this wasn't without difficulty as despite going 1-0 up early on, West Ham pulled it back to 2-1. We showed great hunger and desire though and fought back to beat them 3-2 to secure my first ever 3 points in the league for Liverpool.

7b30fd7affcd54d9b29ae10183b60b85.png

A bit worrying to see Norwich that high up - but Nobby will no doubt be pleased to see Stoke flying high.

December

22b68c1ff35bffa36caf0202b4342e0a.png

Valencia turned out to be pretty crap - Davide Fois grabbed a hat-trick as we beat them comfortably to grab a spot in the knockout stages. We've drawn PSG - not a great draw at all for us but we probably could've had worse tbf.

59ab66cf1aa817e28a95c14aff749fc9.png

ace419c0f4d363cfe605c4a33600a4c4.png

It was definitely a mixed month. We pulled off a huge away victory as we beat league leaders Man City 2-1 - a real victory that shows the quality of our team. It was pretty typical that we then dropped points at home to West Brom - we could only get a point from a pretty poor match. We then returned to one of my former clubs - Arsenal. It was a pretty hard game, but we fought for a point and 0-0 wasn't the worst result really. Chelsea were really poor - so poor in-fact, their performance actually got their manager sacked. We beat them 4-1, we were 4-0 up after half hour ffs :D

I then returned to another one of my old clubs, this time it was the big one - The Merseyside Derby at Goodison Park. Unfortunately I was not successful (I'm sure the Everton fans were thrilled) as we lost 2-1 and were pretty poor in all honesty. Lenaerts goal in the 86th minute looked like it might be the start of a comeback but we just couldn't grab the equaliser late on. Our next game was at home to Norwich - we were 2-0 down at half-time and it looked like I was going to lose to the old enemy from my time at Ipswich, but luckily we came back in and got a point out of the game.

af80558e404b04119ac5e110acfff2ba.png

12th at the half-way stage - not great but I've certainly improved the results and performances of the club since joining. We're someway off Champions League places but we might just get there before the end of the season with a bit of luck. I certainly wont be strengthening in January as I've been given no moneys :(

Archived