share my amazing Tactic

F372F657D264C6BF763CACA927D6E6D0CC788754

t's My goal machine Tactic Very strong ATT and Def and Control

the result will come even before familiarty goes to 100%

match preparation should focus on attacking movement and teamwork

i'm begin to use tactic when i was at team named crevena zvezeda at serbia i was start unempolyed but first i managed several teams lower ones my first succes was at sebia after that went to olimpic lyon in france got champions league and league many times and club world cha'mp ship and righ now i'm managing juventus in italy currently i'm unbeaten all that goes to my machine goal not just win but win with high score like 9 or 8 goals per match defintly not every match but it happens alot of times , like to share it with you guys hope to enjoy it .

*No (opposite instruction).

*Team talk= try to be positive , not to upset the players even if you losing (this for any tactic tbh).

*Corners=any one with high attributes can take (but don't change any thing in set-pieces instructions).

*Home & away (don't change any thing)

*You should have players can keep the ball well cuz the tactic depends on keeping the ball well and to be patient trying to explore any space found.

*You should have good BWM player and good playmakers to creat chances for the 3 strikers.

*The wing back should have pace and acceleration ,cross not important.

*I preferred to put the good finishing striker in middle and in sides good dribbling strikers.

*Put the right-foot striker on left side and left-foot in right side.

*Focus in match preparation on attacking movement & teamwork

*General training Rotation (week for attack , week for defence ,etc)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=411427238&searchtext=

you will get amazing results

External Link

Haven't managed to download this yet so i don't know what it looks like...what is the formation and basic principles of it?

look it's very Patient tactic you will keep the ball with you until you find any space to exploit ,however you will score a lot of goals if your players can keep the ball very well and not waste it easily it work well even for standard teams.

opposite instruction = None

Slightly tweaked but yep.. great stuff in game one at fully fluid.

801581d1427395407-test-tactic-man-city-v-arsenal_-stats-match-stats.png

Kolarov had the game of his life at RB (Zaba got injured)

801579d1427395337-test-tactic-man-city-v-arsenal_-analysis-performance.png

tried a game with my NYCFC team as well, but with the 2 outside strikers dropped to IF's, great play won 4-0

Mr. Connor, I think you just broke the game.

I know I only just used your tactic for one game but I think you have truly created a diablo.

I have a pretty decent Cardiff side in 18/19 and having lost the first leg of CL semi at Old Trafford thought I'd tried yours. Been using Apex V2 which was bringing me great success but conceding far too many.

So I switched. My fluency went down to about 66%, changed to Attacking and Teamwork like you said.

I had 51% possession. 29/16 v 5/2 for shots and shots on target. But the real killer was the 8-0 scoreline!

Watching on key highlights we just never gave them a chance. The three in midfield swamp them and the three up front play beautiful stuff with the wingbacks making up the width. And the finishing! Suddenly a revelation. I've often had 30+ shots in a game, even 40+ but here everything was just flying in.

Like I said, just one game, I'll report back after a few more. But what a game!

Of course, it just goes to show that the balance of FM15 is badly off. Far too many goals in the game in general.

Further Results:

H Drew 2-2 with Leicester (one of those 2 shot 2 goals thing)

H Beat Man City 4-1

FA Cup Final - Beat Watford 7-1 (Had 54 shots!)

CL Final Just the 3-0 win over Benfica but VERY comfortable.

Unfortunately you've kind of ruined the game Mr. Connor. What's the point in playing now?

I'm not blaming you. I blame SI. Some years the game has a nice balance but this year has been all over the place from the beginning.

Going to give this a go when I get home, top of the Tactics Testing League on fm-base.

Expecting big things from this now Mr. C! ;)

Will try as Arsenal for a season or two, if results are good I may try a longer term save in some low obscure league somewhere.

I'm not sure it is fair to complain about the balance of the game timcliffsmith, if you are actively going onto a tactic download forum and voluntarily using a tactic which has three central strikers and purports to score lots of goals. How many tactics do you see used like this in real life?

If you are worried about the balance, why just not use the tactic? It's perfectly possible to enjoy a nice, balanced FM experience if you use a nice, balanced tactic.

but the game should be simulate reality if this tactic not perfect in real life so it shouldn't work in the game and the opposite.

The game is still quite "open", in spite of the historic removal of things like wibble / wobble and the sliders. SI could go further and strait-jacket the game to only use default tactical templates to gain more control over the results the game can still generate. This example is not a flaw of the ME, it is a flaw of the fact that the UI allows you to select three central strikers. If you can generate the same results over a sustained period with a more conventional system, then there is a problem.

but the game should be simulate reality if this tactic not perfect in real life so it shouldn't work in the game and the opposite.

What's 'reality'?

The amount of variables in 'reality' is practically infinite and impossible to program. Every game that has ever been programmed has things that can be exploited that wouldn't apply to real life, to expect FM to be any different is silly.

The game is still quite "open", in spite of the historic removal of things like wibble / wobble and the sliders. SI could go further and strait-jacket the game to only use default tactical templates to gain more control over the results the game can still generate. This example is not a flaw of the ME, it is a flaw of the fact that the UI allows you to select three central strikers. If you can generate the same results over a sustained period with a more conventional system, then there is a problem.

It quite clearly is a flaw in the ME. In real life you can also play with 3 central strikers but it doesn't result in the ridiculous results you see here. As for using a more conventional tactic, I'd love to but I've yet to find any tactic - my own, or downloaded - that offers a realistic set of results over time. There are far too many goals in the game - either I'm scoring too many, or the opposition is, or we both are. And what happens when I start to struggle - knowing that this tactic is out there and all I have to do is load it up to fix any problems I have is just too tempting.

FM and CM before it have always been about finding that tactic (or set of) that you feel comfortable with. That way you can have a little faith in the system and set about finding the right players. You build over time and eventually win stuff. Satisfying.

FM is a reflection of reality but not realistic. We all know that. It's a game. We all accept that something that worked in one patch won't work in another because of the way the ME is programmed. Yes, you can still play that short passing game but it's not as effective in this patch as it was in that one. That short corner routine used to work but now it doesn't.

If you want to talk about 'real life' then you should think what would happen in 'real life' if Sean Dyche at Burnley found this tactic in training and realised it was the greatest tactic ever but then went, nah, you know what, playing three central strikers is not what people do in 'real life' so I won't do it either. I'll get relegated instead.

Having said all that. The ME looks beautiful this year. The best it's ever been by some distance in my opinion.

And if you can point me in the direction of a nice balanced tactic for 15.3 then I'll be very grateful because I've not found one yet, either of my own or downloaded.

Just switched to this tactic with my Portsmouth team in League 1. So far so good, 4 wins out of 4, only took 3 points from my previous 4 games so a definate improvement in my form.

Oly time will tell how it works out but I have enjoyed my first 4 matches. Been playing reasonably good football as well considering I dont really have the necessary plaers for all roles.

Archived