Rich Monaco.. Why?

Hello all.

I've been playing Monaco for 5 seasons now and they get huge amounts of money throughout the season. They get cash injections from the chairman and sponsorship deals worth 100s of millions. Just a few days ago the owner injected £20m into the club then a few days later I got a sponsorship deal worth £137m bumping my balance to £207m and a transfer budget of £111m (im only in december)!! A few months before all this I got a sponsorship deal worth £40m.

Every season I get renewed and multiple sponsorship deals at different dates of insane amounts of money! And then theres cash injections from the owner AND THEN I get all the merchandising revenue at the end of the season. This club earns by far the most money out of any other club ive managed, well more than the likes of chelsea, man city, barca, real etc etc.

The highest my balance has been is around £500m!!

It feels like cheating in way lol.

Why does Monaco get all the is dough?? Does this happen IRL?

It's not something I'd choose as a long term save, but wouldn't mind trying to build a galacticos type team there on FMC and flying through. How easy is it to lure players there? With the tax breaks n' stuff money wise you'd be well ahead of competition, but would the likes of Messi, Ronaldo etc. come? French league isn't exactly the highest rated.

It's not something I'd choose as a long term save, but wouldn't mind trying to build a galacticos type team there on FMC and flying through. How easy is it to lure players there? With the tax breaks n' stuff money wise you'd be well ahead of competition, but would the likes of Messi, Ronaldo etc. come? French league isn't exactly the highest rated.

The first few seasons I found it nearly impossible to attract big names. Even now I cannot attract the likes of Messi and Ronaldo and I'm in season 20/21 and I've won the CL three times and Ligue 1 5 times.

What goes against them is the French league. Not many big names wanna play there. However I did manage to sign Luis Suarez two seasons ago for £14m at the age of 31 going on 32 which I found a to be a complete steal. I was very supprised over that transfer! He's declining now though. Hes good for shirt sales.

If I filter realistic transfers I'm now able to attract the like of Bale and Neymar but they're aging now. Neymar is 28 and Bale is in his 30s.

Just because they have loads of money it doesnt mean they can attract all the world class players. As I said if I tried to sign messi or ronaldo they would laugh at me lol. So yeah it must be the rep of the french league.

To steveekay: You should start a Monaco save they're fun to manage. Theres alot of deadwood when u start so make sure u show them the door. The likes of carvalho and berbitov r grandads

It'd be mad fun to take them, and all their money, and turn them into a strictly French team. Early on you could spend massive and pull all the top French players and prospects from other leagues.

Just because they have loads of money it doesnt mean they can attract all the world class players. As I said if I tried to sign messi or ronaldo they would laugh at me lol. So yeah it must be the rep of the french league.

That was my worry :( Oh well.

It'd be mad fun to take them, and all their money, and turn them into a strictly French team. Early on you could spend massive and pull all the top French players and prospects from other leagues.

It's a class idea in theory, my problem would be there's not a lot of current big French players / internationals I like ha, if only it was any other country! It would be good buying the best French wonderkids / regens but it'd be a longer game than I was hoping for really.

Besides the pros and cons I really do recommend anyone managing Monaco. They're a fun team especially with all their money. The French league is a decent league. Plenty of good teams to play against. You will be pitted against PSG. Marseille are tough team to play against too. At the start I'd say Marseille are a better team than Monaco but Monaco have the financial benefit and they can be taken to some serious heights after several seasons once your money starts rolling in from all those insane sponsorship deals lol

There is top French players out there! The likes of Pobga and Lloris are definite signings, and they will join Monaco as well.

Give them a go u wont be disappointed!

It's a class idea in theory, my problem would be there's not a lot of current big French players / internationals I like ha, if only it was any other country! It would be good buying the best French wonderkids / regens but it'd be a longer game than I was hoping for really.

They already have one of the best too, in Martial, perhaps all the best around 20-22, and throw them in at the deep end. They'd grow quickly. Hmmm......

Give them a go u wont be disappointed!

I'm loving my Spurs save at the minute, might have to put a post it note on my computer to remind me to be Monaco next though! It sounds a very different test for me as I nearly always try to make more from transfers than I spend overall no matter who I am.

They already have one of the best too, in Martial, perhaps all the best around 20-22, and throw them in at the deep end. They'd grow quickly. Hmmm......

I smell a Monaco update coming soon to the FMC forum ;)

I'm loving my Spurs save at the minute, might have to put a post it note on my computer to remind me to be Monaco next though! It sounds a very different test for me as I nearly always try to make more from transfers than I spend overall no matter who I am.

Can't wait :). Be prepared you'll never be in the red lmao. You might get close but the following week or month you'll get another sponsorship deal lol. Generally they get renewed every year. U get about 10 sponsorship deals!! A few of them r long term but most of them r 12 month deals that get renewed,

Kondogbia is sick as well! I sold them both lol.

Kurzawa looks a smashing wingback too.

:thup:

You're not helping! :mad:;)

Crazy money that like. Makes you wonder how legal it is if it is like that in real life. Isn't it something similar which is getting Man City looked into?

They are in a bit of trouble in real life, although I think some of it is between the owner and his wife. That's part of the whole Falcao deal to Man Utd.

Kurzawa is brilliant. I signed r. rodgriuez and he rivaled him. Although ive sold kurzawa now. Yeah they had a divorce or something and shes entitled to £4.4b!!

French teams have been moaning over Monacos spending power and over the fact they are tax exempt. The French FA are trying to impose rules over Monaco so they adhere to the same financial rules.

I've made some big profits over transfers with Monaco. I sold Falcao to Real Madrid for £40m when he back off his loan and I've just recently sold Munir to Chelsea for £50m straight up.

If anyone would like some screenshots of my Monaco save in particular areas then please ask, im running my own home webserver on a fibre connection. Ill happily upload any screenies if u want.

Archived