Match setting to analyse tactic

Hi there, while alot are teaching how to fine tune the tactics during the game, can i check what is the game setting that you are using?

I'm using the following settings but i find it too hard view the positioning / def line of opponent

full pitch with

Match speed during highlights: fastest

Highlights: Extended / Key

Camera: Main Stand

any advice?

Hi there, while alot are teaching how to fine tune the tactics during the game, can i check what is the game setting that you are using?

I'm using the following settings but i find it too hard view the positioning / def line of opponent

full pitch with

Match speed during highlights: fastest

Highlights: Extended / Key

Camera: Main Stand

any advice?

How are you going to manage to analyse anything with the speed at fastest? :eek::eek:

I am a "non traditionalist". I dont like the 2D view and i dont use it other than a couple of times for a very specific purpose. I tend to use 3D with the camera set to "TV" as it gives a good wide view. I guess it might also depend on your resolution/monitor?

I also always have it on at least "extended" and at times "comprehensive" if i am trying a new setting or new tactic.

2D Classic for me - vertical with loads of stats mini screens dotted round the sides of the pitch :)

I don't seem to find the option to go for vertical 2D view , can you point me in that direction? I'd love to use that view as well.

In regards to op, I also use 2D with Full match view and a pretty slow speed, especially when first creating a tactic.

I don't seem to find the option to go for vertical 2D view , can you point me in that direction? I'd love to use that view as well.

In regards to op, I also use 2D with Full match view and a pretty slow speed, especially when first creating a tactic.

Hi mate

I agree 100% as it allows a better chance to see how the tactic and the game is progressing - easier to spot any issues I think!!

If you right click on the screen you can change this to vertically so it takes up the middle third on the screen allowing you to have the stats and reports on either side of it.

I only have 3D for goals - well I choose "goal action" as this includes offside goals - then which ever camera angle you want .. if any

Hope this helps mate

If I am starting a tactic from scratch, I'll play in basically the exact opposite way to you :D

Speed one notch above default

Full Match

2D

Once I'm happy

How many full matches does it usually take you to be fairly happy ? confess your secret mod ways :p

How many full matches does it usually take you to be fairly happy ? confess your secret mod ways :p

I started a new save last night and ironed out my main tactical glitches in 5 pre season games.

As I commented somewhere else, all that means is that the way the players in my system collectively operate is now OK. I still need to make sure I judge things in matches properly.

Hi mate

I agree 100% as it allows a better chance to see how the tactic and the game is progressing - easier to spot any issues I think!!

If you right click on the screen you can change this to vertically so it takes up the middle third on the screen allowing you to have the stats and reports on either side of it.

I only have 3D for goals - well I choose "goal action" as this includes offside goals - then which ever camera angle you want .. if any

Hope this helps mate

Yup worked, thanks for this !

I started a new save last night and ironed out my main tactical glitches in 5 pre season games.

As I commented somewhere else, all that means is that the way the players in my system collectively operate is now OK. I still need to make sure I judge things in matches properly.

Sometimes i think patience and a balance between "i got it" excitement - "we are rubbish" disappointment is all that it takes to make things work. And no playing with your favorite team of course

Sometimes i think patience and a balance between "i got it" excitement - "we are rubbish" disappointment is all that it takes to make things work. And no playing with your favorite team of course

Probably one of the most intelligent posts in here!

You definitely need to be able to step back and take things on the chin now and then; it is a game after all!

And regarding managing your favourite team, you're definitely right. People are already committed to their team, so if they perceive any sort of injustice in the ME which leads to their team conceding / losing, then it is without doubt the worst computer game ever :)

Probably one of the most intelligent posts in here!

You definitely need to be able to step back and take things on the chin now and then; it is a game after all!

And regarding managing your favourite team, you're definitely right. People are already committed to their team, so if they perceive any sort of injustice in the ME which leads to their team conceding / losing, then it is without doubt the worst computer game ever :)

I have had a save with my team every single version of the game I have played and got along fine. Having said that, how many times would Walsall win the European Cup in real life. I have a lot of experience watching the real thing play poorly, bad refs, injustices and all the rest of it, to make the game seem not so bad :-)

I almost always play as my favourite team - Arsenal. Rarely playing any other game.

P

Nah, I know we're crap so it's expected :D

I have had a save with my team every single version of the game I have played and got along fine. Having said that, how many times would Walsall win the European Cup in real life. I have a lot of experience watching the real thing play poorly, bad refs, injustices and all the rest of it, to make the game seem not so bad :-)
I almost always play as my favourite team - Arsenal. Rarely playing any other game.

But it is so easy to get invested when you watch your team IRL every Sunday. The dots become more real and personal and then it is a matter of time for the rage quit to happen. Tactically speaking you are usually most objective when you don't care much for the result. Then again, i have formed an attachment to my tactic-try-out team from the many times i have picked them up

Archived