Advice - Ryan Giggs

i was thinking i need an assistant with good man management, tactics, motivating and judging ability.

am i on the right track?

Pretty much for me, but it does depend on what sort of club you're at. If you're lower league where you can't have many coaches you might want your Ass Man to take up some slack on the training ground.

At United though that's obviously not a problem, so you might want him to take up some slack on where you're lacking when you set up your profile in terms of motivating, man management (for help with team talks), or Judging Ability/Potential if you think you struggle in spotting what makes a good player (in terms of 1-5 stars) or Tactical Knowledge if you want help with pre-match Opposition Instructions.

Saying that a lot of Ass Man advice is not that great. But Determination, Motivating and Man management and Judging Ability/Potential is all I'd look for at a club like Man U. If for nothing else to have as professional a backroom team as possible. Whether it makes that much difference..... :) Shrug.

Archived