Do you have any quality all-rounded players?

As the title reads.

I have this 22-y-o Spaniard named Inigo Hernandez. He can play D/M/AM © and I never really realised how all-rounded he actually was. He is currently only playing at a 2.5* ability, but he has 4.5* potential.

This is the chap:

http://s101.photobucket.com/user/SMV90/media/IH_zps05f12d30.png.html

Does anyone else have a surprisingly all-rounded top-quality player?

I'm not sure what you mean by "all-rounded".

I look at him and I think that he is a too defensive.

What are the poorest scoring attributes?

Flair, creativity, technique & long shots all jump out at me. I'm not saying that he is rubbish, (far from it), but I'm just not sure that i would call him "all-rounded" at all. The attributes that he seems to be lacking in are all quite in the same area. No?

I've not had him on any of my saves, nor do I have FM in front of me, but I'd guess Hamsik at Napoli would be pretty close to all rounded.

Your Spanish lad is pretty close, but I guess is lacking a little in some of his attacking attributes......he's only 22 though, right enough.

I've got this bloke at the moment. (Had him since he was 21). I would say he is better rounded, but it sort of irks me that his tacking attribute is lower than I would usually like. Long throws and aggression being the only attributes below 12 and I don't mind at all about them. If I could stick 5 points on tackling I would be a happy chappy.

I'm sure others have better players by the way. This is just who I have in my team at the moment. Your guy is younger and worth more.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/Jimbokav1971/SM2014/MonroyUSANov2027_zpsb6d1c8c7.png

MonroyUSANov2027_zpsb6d1c8c7.png

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/388668-Duncan-Greenwood.

Not much this guy can't do. I'm surprised Jimbokav1971 didn't use him as an example:thup:

Haha. He's not my player so I didn't even think about him. I would say his finishing is a tad low though, (seriously).

He's 6'6" and he only has heading 15 and finishing 15 and dribbling 13. He is amazing, but he could have been freakishly amazing.

I've got a striker who doesn't have a weakness, just great at everything but only has one 20 for off the ball. Plenty of 18/19s and most attributes around 15/16.

590 goals in 555 games so far, along with 6 World POTY titles. Just about to turn 30 and I'm dreading the day he starts to decline.

I rarely even look at the attribute graph.

I love the graph! Sometimes I wish there was an option to hide the attributes and just show the graph. It at once makes it harder to judge player's ability (as in, you can't see the exact numbers) and also easier to do so! Great for comparing two players as well. I just love it.

I love the graph! Sometimes I wish there was an option to hide the attributes and just show the graph. It at once makes it harder to judge player's ability (as in, you can't see the exact numbers) and also easier to do so! Great for comparing two players as well. I just love it.

Absolutely, the graph is also incredibly handy when flicking through a big list of players to get a quick scope on quality, to see if they need further inspection.

Archived