The Wales road to Euro 2016 thread - featuring the best British midfielder (and Gareth Bale)

chopra_hill

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pitch invasion followed by a ban from Euros.

What's the possibility of that happening? :D

Hope Wales make it. It's great to have the home nations in a tournament together. It's all good fun

**** YOU, BLISS, **** YOU. :mad::D

Looking forward to the game today, and I'll be cheering the Welsh on, despite our own...uhm...lapse in results.

Well, that was a bit of an Anti Climax.

More evidence today of why this side sorely needs a top class striker. Robson-Kanu, Church & Vokes are all ok to be there when we need them, but a top class striker would really give us the cutting edge up front that we need.

While the boys that played in midfield played well, we also really missed Ledley & Allen too. There were times when Ramsey was too far back, which would be less likely to happen with those two in the side.

Well, that was a bit of an Anti Climax.

More evidence today of why this side sorely needs a top class striker. Robson-Kanu, Church & Vokes are all ok to be there when we need them, but a top class striker would really give us the cutting edge up front that we need.

While the boys that played in midfield played well, we also really missed Ledley & Allen too. There were times when Ramsey was too far back, which would be less likely to happen with those two in the side.

You know what else it would do? It would split the defence's attention away from Bale. A good, good striker, even somebody like Hartson, who was not at the level of Rush or Hughes, would help create a really potent attacking threat.

Vokes should start ahead of HRK for me.

Missed Allen in midfield to feed the ball into Ramsey in an advanced position.

First thing I do in the stadium is look at the linesman to see if any goal is offside but obviously watching on the tele I went ****ing mad when church netted then had the heartache :(

Big shame to see Belgium do it but I think we'll get the job done in Bosnia. Haven't looked at the table below second but pretty sure they'll need to win whichll suit us on the break.

Still a very happy Welshman right here.

We started like an absolute train, had more corners in the first 15 minutes than we've had in some entire campaigns!

Was sure the goal was coming then but I guess credit to Israel for drawing the sting out of us, do want to see the penalty shouts on tv when I get home mind

Good prep for next summer anyway to have teams parking the bus in front of us

Would be very cool to clinch it in Bosnia for the 750 who get tickets, because they will really be the ones who have put in the hard yards over the years

• 2 weeks later...

What's wrong with me?

Not nervous and not even that excited by the upcoming week. I've got it in my head we're there and initial plans have been made for France so I'm quite blasé about next week.

Feel like it's a case of turning up in town for a night on the **** on Saturday to celebrate the official crowning of our place there. And if that doesn't happen then just get

Pissed celebrating that we merely need a point v Andorra :D

Can't understand what's wrong. If by some crazy mishap we did **** up then im not sure how I'd recover

know what you mean, always assumed if we ever qualified there would be some last minute/playoff/penalty drama involved and i'd feel sick for weeks before and after

whilst that might still happen we do seem to be coasting in, that's taken the edge off it maybe

watch us lose in bosnia and be 0-0 at ht v andorra, i'm sure then the sick feeling would return

Archived