The Wales road to Euro 2016 thread - featuring the best British midfielder (and Gareth Bale)

chopra_hill

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately not in Cyprus ... And won't be either after some silly planning :(

Was in Dublin for the weekend watching the rugby! Priced me out of Cyprus but the bigger mistake is booking a family holiday and forgetting Israel :( :(

Horrific mistake. Was planning on flying out a day later when I realised but that didn't go down too well with the old dear :D

750 tickets for Bosnia is a joke. Hopefully we get it wrapped up against Israel even if I'll be celebrating about 40 minutes outside Barcelona in a small town where I'll be the most pi*sed Welshman they've ever seen :D

Enjoy everyone.

Think we'll win 2-0 in Cyprus and 2-1 at home to Israel

Chester missing is a blow, Ben Davies the straight swap but he could also move Gunter back out instead of Richards and bring Collins in too

Also could go back to a 4, which I think we played in the home game

Further up it picks itself I think with King replacing Allen although they are quite different players - trusting cookie to get it right again whatever he picks

Getting nervous now, come on!

how good is ashley williams though? has grown into such an absolute monster at the back, not just for wales but for swansea too. really underrated imo.

can't fault any of the current players though, attitude of everyone is absolutely bang on the money. just pray to god that if (when) we qualify, that everyone stays fit, especially bale.

missed this post then didnt you mate! :D

Unfortunately not in Cyprus ... And won't be either after some silly planning :(

Was in Dublin for the weekend watching the rugby! Priced me out of Cyprus but the bigger mistake is booking a family holiday and forgetting Israel :( :(

Horrific mistake. Was planning on flying out a day later when I realised but that didn't go down too well with the old dear :D

750 tickets for Bosnia is a joke. Hopefully we get it wrapped up against Israel even if I'll be celebrating about 40 minutes outside Barcelona in a small town where I'll be the most pi*sed Welshman they've ever seen :D

Enjoy everyone.

Think we'll win 2-0 in Cyprus and 2-1 at home to Israel

Belgium game was unreal.

Managed to get a ticket after the boys here sorted me out. The tickets had gone on sale originally when I was away on a stag & thought i'd be fine to sort them out when I got home. Of course they sold out quickly.

Watched it sat on my own. Just utterly surreal out of body experience time watching it.

When I walked back to the car, I just sat there, baffled, numb.

It'll be buzzing I know.

I shall also be in France

What a night. We're on the verge and I've pissed the neighbours and family off by coming home at 5am singing :D the 2 pint steins in bierkeller go down a bit too easy for 80 mins of nervousness then 2 hours of celebrating. What a feeling :D

Was nearly in tears when bale scored and the 22 players and coaching staff are celebrating on the touchline!

In all honesty, we got away with it I feel. Coleman should've had Vokes on earlier as a focal point and moved Ramsey back to midfield as we weren't getting the ball through. But who honestly gives a **** about that at this stage :D

Can't imagine how gutted I'll be feeling all day Sunday but come 5pm it'll be a different story and I'll be willing them on. Sold my tickets to a few mates for £15 face value last night, should've touted them and funded a trip to France :D

can you apply for tickets through the FAW?

all I could find was the normal application for team specific tickets on the euro2016 website (opens in december). debating whether to get the gold membership thing with the FAW, but it expires in december.

prices seem reasonable anyway, 25 euro category 4 and 55 euro category 3. those are behind the goal.

can you apply for tickets through the FAW?

all I could find was the normal application for team specific tickets on the euro2016 website (opens in december). debating whether to get the gold membership thing with the FAW, but it expires in december.

prices seem reasonable anyway, 25 euro category 4 and 55 euro category 3. those are behind the goal.

FAW will announce their ticket policies in due course, I guess they'll go on past games/memberships etc depending on the allocation

Trying for the follow my team ticket from uefa got to be worth a shot as well

Yeah, they base it all in where you were in the rankings at the draw for the qualifiers i think?

Think it'll be difficult for us to get out of the groups if we get a tough draw, mainly because its hard to see us maintaining that form in tournament football.

Our first choice XI is good enough, but we also have a few players in that squad I worry about when they play and in tournament football its likely they will have to play.

Either we'll lose a must win game in the groups from including players who arent good enough, or we lose because the players picked are tired from too many games in a short time.

Archived