• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bekescsaba-Elore_zpseb6bae19.png

SRL88's Career - March 2027 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsf63773db.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps6a6628bf.png

Just the two games in the month and I have to say that I am pretty pleased. We fell behind in the first half against Ferencvaros and had to plug away all game long. We were finally rewarded late on when we found the back of the net to grab a very deserved point. We fell behind once again, this time away to Siofok. We turned that around really well though and found ourselves level at the break, before adding two goals in the second half to give us an important win.

UEFA Europa League Second Knockout Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps35e2c6a9.png

A magnificent achievement once again by the club. We put a cracking shift in at home to CSKA and found the only goal of the game midway through the second half. In Russia they scored early to level the game up. It took us a while, but we gradually grew into the game. They scored their second of the game midway through the second half and late on, just as it looked like we could be heading out we scored a brilliant effort to give us a massive win on the away goals rule.

I am pretty pleased with the draw as we have been handed a tie against Southampton in the Quarter-Final, with the winners going on to face either Napoli or Lille in the Semi-Final.

Magyar Ligakupa Quarter-Final & Semi-Final 1st Leg

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zpsbba40e04.png

Well we're on our way to yet another Final it seems. The first leg of the Quarter-Final was a right battle and we had to come from behind twice to come away with a draw. The second leg was completely one sided however as we were 4-0 up by the break. The second half just saw us go through things at half pace before we added a fifth late on to make things even better. The Semi-Final tie away to ZTE was very tough. We had to hang on at times but managed to find the only goal of the game in the second half to give us the advantage.

ligakupa_zps90a2fedf.jpg

Magyar Ligakupa Final

Route to the Final

Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsf828bbd0.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zpsa9c22e89.png

A little surprised to qualify from the group in the end. We started very well with seven points from our first three games. After that though we fell apart in our next two games which left us with an uphill task to qualify. Against our bogey side Ferencvaros though, we pulled off an excellent win away from home to go through as one of the best runners-up.

Knockout Phase

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsb9c076ce.png

It ended up being rather comfortable for us to reach the Final. We had to come from behind twice away to Szeged but the second leg was extremely easy. We won both of our Semi-Final ties 1-0 to book our place in the Final.

The Match

VideotonvBeacutekeacutescsaba_PitchSplit_zps64eba76c.png

It ended up being a disappointing performance and result, but with the sheer number of fixtures we have played in the last month or so I don't know how we even finished the game on our feet. We fell behind early just after the half our mark and it was deserved. Although we got more of a foothold in the game during the second half we rarely threatened them until the final ten minutes when they were clinging on, which they did.

SRL88's Career - April 2027 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsaecaf315.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpsd7bf01ec.png

Well with the amount of fixtures we have been playing lately and games being rescheduled I am pleased to be creeping towards the finish line. I was delighted with a draw at home to Gyor, especially having fallen behind twice. We battled back well to earn a point. Away to Videoton we put in a fantastic performance with two first half goals putting us in complete control. We were helped out a little when they had a man sent off in the second half and we did a professional job in seeing the game through for a very important three points. The month rounded off with us coming from behind once again, this time at home to ZTE as we gave ourselves a nice three point cushion, with games in hand.

UEFA Europa League Quarter-Final & Semi-Final 1st Leg

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps099b07e4.png

This unbelievable fairytale continues as Europe sits in awe. The Southampton tie was extremely tight and a goalless draw in the first leg was a fair result. In England we took a surprise lead in the first half which completely shocked our opponents. In the second half it was more about us hanging on. Southampton levelled the game with just minutes remaining, but we held on for a massive result to book our Semi-Final berth. The game against Lille could have been so much better, yet so much worse at the same time. The first sixty minutes from us were phenomenal as we found ourselves two goals to the good. Lille rallied though and scored twice, the second of which came with five minutes remaining. Straight from the restart though we won a free-kick which was pumped into the box and we scored to retake the lead, and give us a slender advantage ahead of the second leg.

Magyar Kupa Quarter-Final 2nd Leg

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps9331c497.png

With this game coming in the middle of a fixture congestion I rested a lot of players so I am honestly not to bothered with the result. We took the lead, but Honved controlled the game afterwards and overturned the game to comfortably beat us.

Excellent performances this season,hopefully you can hold off Lille in the 2nd leg!

Cheers dude.

Its been a slog to be fair. We've struggled at times, but we're getting there.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox_zpse7fc590d.png

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-2_zpsf3cd8599.png

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-3_zps3922ff9e.png

Thrilled, genuinely thrilled. We have four games remaining so it is nice to have it wrapped up now, especially with two games in hand so we're playing thick and fast.

europa-league_zpsf8caec41.jpg

UEFA Europa League Final

Route to the Final

UEFA Champions League Qualifying Rounds

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsa86edf5a.png

This was definitely our most tricky route to the group stages in the Champions League for quite some time. In previous seasons we would have walked this but we just weren't the same side and struggled. We drew each game at home but managed to battle our way through in the away ties.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpse594468d.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zps7e54c861.png

A difficult draw yes, but Christ this was our best draw probably forever!!!!

The Werder Bremen games key because those two victories allowed us to fall back into the Europa League, despite defeat elsewhere.

UEFA Europa League Knockout Phase

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zpsba939b0d.png

What an absolute massive battle and achievement from this club. We had such difficult games but we've managed to come through them to reach the clubs first ever European Final. It took away goals in every round until the Semi-Final when we managed to beat Lille at home, before holding them to a goalless draw in France to book our place in the Final.

europa-league_zpsf8caec41.jpg

UEFA Europa League Final

The Match

BeacutekeacutescsabavChelsea_PitchSplit_zps04048315.png

My ****ing God........

:eek:

Sorry, but Christ I am in absolute shock at this.

We fell behind in the tenth minute of the game after Chelsea made a strong start but we worked our way into the game and were rewarded with a 22nd minute goal thanks to a well taken finish from Nortbert Baranyai (YP26). We went in at the break level, but inside a minute of the restart we took the lead to shock our opponents. Chelsea pushed for a leveller but our defence was extremely strong and we managed to hold on for the biggest victory in the clubs history.

Fantastic achievement mate :applause: hopefully you can have more success in Europe as the seasons go on.

Cheers dude :).

Well done mate bet you are chuffed with this huge step :D Hopefully it will lead to an easier life for you in the CL from now on

Fingers crossed. Our coefficients as expected have rocketed this season.

Wow. Just wow.

This was kind of my reaction :p.

Congrats that's incredible!

Cheers fella :thup:.

:applause:Bloody hell! I'm seriously impressed with that trophy win. Well done!

Cheers dude :D.

Great win, just shows, no matter how corrupted UEFA try to be you can't stop SRL from winning ****

I should change my location to this :cool:.

Congrats on the Europa League,take that UEFA :D

I feel like saying that to be fair.

Congrats on your first european trophy :applause: I'm impressed by your career :D

Cheers dude :thup:.

Wow! If this won't give you better CL draws, nothing will :D

It would be a long time coming, believe me.

SRL88's Career - May 2027 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps9e64a5d1.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpse7425adc.png

A very top heavy month with all the rearranged fixtures. We managed to come away from Debrecen with a very solid draw before a comfortable win at home. We managed to seal the title with a hard fought win away to MTK. Adam Viczian (YP1) was the player who got the winner to give us our fifth title in a row. A made a lot of changes for Diosgyor and despite losing, the result didn't matter. We put in a solid display at home to Ujpest as we won 1-0 before a brilliant performance on the road with 3-0 win at Vasas. We rounded the season off with defeat, but after the month we've had I think I could forgive the lads a little.

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2026/27 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

Results 1 - Results 2

Final League Position: 1st - CHAMPIONS

Another fantastic season as we claimed our fifth league title in a row. We were always out in front although we didn't blow the competition away like last season and it was more of a battle throughout the campaign. We had a lot of games to catch up on late in the season so I was really pleased when we managed to claim the title in early May.

UEFA Champions League

Competition Performance: Knocked out in Group Stage

The Champions League was a lot tougher for us this season mainly due to our performances than anything else. We were given a difficult group once again when we got there, although slightly easier than previous seasons. The games against Werder Bremen were key because the two wins against them saw us finish third in the group.

UEFA Europa League

Competition Performance: Winners

Absolutely unbelievable achievement. The clubs first ever European trophy has finally arrived. We had a very difficult run to the Final and had to rely on away goals for three rounds in a row before battling past Lille in the Semi-Final. In the Final we met English side Chelsea. Despite falling behind in the tenth minute we battled back really well to pull off an utterly magnificent 2-1 win.

Magyar Kupa

Competition Performance: Knocked out in Quarter-Final

We never had an easy task this year and our first two rounds were extremely tough but we came through them well. The Quarter-Final came in the middle of a fixture pile-up and whilst resting we didn't have the strength to win the tie.

Magyar Ligakupa

Competition Performance: Runners-Up

A very nice run to the Final it must be said. After a strong start to our group stage we fizzled out before a cracking win on the final matchday saw us through. We did well to reach the Final after that, but in the Final we just weren't at the races as we fell to a 1-0 defeat.

Szuperkupa

Competition Performance: Runners-Up

A very poor performance which resulted in our first defeat of two in cup competitions with trophies on the line.

Squad

Considering we lost our star striker at the start of the season I have to give massive props to the players for the season we had. I'm really pleased with the squad.

Finances - Transfers

The finances are extremely pleasing. A lot of that is down to our success in Europe.

Obviously the sale of Adam Loczi stands out. I didn't want to lose him but we had to move on. There was the usual crop of departures elsewhere.

Youth Players in the First Team

Adam Viczian (YP1) - Definitely only here for what he has done for the club now. He did chip in with some goals though.

Roland Fulop (YP13) - Very important to my side.

Sandor Vincze (YP14) - Just a rotation option really.

Karoly Disztl (YP15) - He had a decent season but nothing fantastic.

Nortbert Baranyai (YP26) - Had a solid season.

Gabor Saliga (YP27) - Decent season from the lad.

Nortbert Disztl (YP29) - A brilliant campaign and such a good shot stopper.

Gabor Orban (YP31) - He is in high demand and it is getting more and more difficult to keep hold of him.

Gabor Toth (YP48) - A definite back-up, but he will be pleased to have played every cup game we featured in this season.

Peter Nemeth (YP56) - Injuries are beginning to hinder him.

Imre Balla (YP57) - Another solid campaign.

Zsolt Antal (YP70) - Played pretty well throughout the campaign.

Zoltan Bognar (YP71) - Continued improvements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season   | League        | League Position| Magyar Kupa  | Magyar Ligakupa| Champions League| Europa League | Other             |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2012/13  | NBII          | 2nd            | Third Round  | N/A            | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2013/14  | NBII          | 1st - Promoted | Third Round  | N/A            | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2014/15  | OTP Bank Liga | 8th            | Quarter-Final| Group Stage    | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2015/16  | OTP Bank Liga | 6th            | Winners      | Group Stage    | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2016/17  | OTP Bank Liga | 8th            | Winners      | Winners        | N/A             | Play-Off Round| Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2017/18  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Winners      | Group Stage    | N/A             | Group Stage   | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2018/19  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Winners        | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa Winners|
| 2019/20  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Group Stage    | Group Stage     | 1st KO Round  | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2020/21  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Semi-Final     | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa Winners|
| 2021/22  | OTP Bank Liga | 2nd            | Winners      | Group Stage    | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2022/23  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Semi-Final   | Quarter-Final  | B. Pl. Playoff  | Group Stage   | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2023/24  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Winners      | Winners        | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2024/25  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Semi-Final   | Winners        | Quarter-Final   | N/A           | Szuperkupa Winners|
| 2025/26  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| 4th Round    | Group Stage    | 1st KO Round    | N/A           | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2026/27  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Runners-Up     | Group Stage     | Winners       | Szuperkupa R-U    |

Next Season

Things are becoming more and more difficult to top really. There is good news around the corner though.

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2027/28 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Board Expectations:

OTP Bank Liga: Win it

UEFA Champions League: Reach the Play-Off

Magyar Kupa: Win it

Magyar Ligakupa: Not Important

UEFA Super Cup: Enjoy it

Szuperkupa: Not Important

My Expectations:

OTP Bank Liga: I understand the expectations now so it has to be the aim.

UEFA Champions League: Group Stage at least

Magyar Kupa: There are more important things in my opinion

Magyar Ligakupa: Not bothered

UEFA Super Cup: I doubt we stand a chance so I will enjoy the fact that we're here

Szuperkupa: Win it

Budgets:

Balance: £18,376,214

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2027/28 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Friendlies

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsfb4a8a6f.png

A brilliant pre-season with a 100% record with some excellent performances and results. The obvious stand-out performances were those games at home against Wisla & Dinamo Bucharest.

Szuperkupa

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps0146f616.png

Life was made a little easier I suppose with Honved winning the Magyar Kupa, which I have to say was a nice change from the usual. We took the lead in the game but Honved levelled the game before the break. In the second half we took control though by adding a further three goals to seal the game.

Transfers - Out

Nothing of note this season (thankfully). Just the usual set of loan deals for first team experience and a few permanent departures of players who weren't making the grade.

SRL88's Career - July 2027 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps30f57abf.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps927fd2c0.png

We couldn't have really asked for a more difficult start to the season so in all honesty I am pretty pleased with two draws. Videoton scored the first ever goal at the new Longstaff Stadium which came against the run of play. We were required to push forward at the risk of being hit on the counter, but managed to find an equaliser with ten minutes remaining to grab a very deserved point. We fell behind once again, this time early on against Ferencvaros. After a talking to at half time we came out with more urgency in the second half and on the hour we levelled the game. Both sides had chances after that, but a point ended up being a fair result.

SRL88's Career - August 2027 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps99ec6a5c.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpsb3fe0020.png

After a difficult opening two fixtures it was nice to have these three games to get us off and running. We were pretty slow against Kaposvar throughout the game so there was never going to be much in it. We had to wait until the 75th minute, but we found the only goal of the game to give us our first three points of the season. After falling behind in our next game we turned it round very well, coming from the goal down to be a goal up at the interval. We added a third in the second half to seal the game. The Vasas game was very topsy turvy. We led 2-0 and we were looking extremely comfortable with fifteen minutes to go but we threw that lead away with two sloppy goals. I was furious, but the lads wiped that out by going straight up the other end of the pitch to find a third and give us another win.

UEFA Super Cup

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps14b2d4e9.png

The result is hardly a surprise but it is an absolute honour to be in this position for this club. Madrid dominate the vast majority of the match and went in a goal up at the break. We tried pushing forward more in the second half but failed to take our chances and Madrid picked us off late on to seal the game.

757523com320pxuefa.png

Group Stage Draw

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zpsd2eaaf87.png

We're in pot 3 \o/.

Just being in pot three will make a huge difference now. There are two games we definitely should be looking to win, and I am quietly confident we can pick something up against Galatasaray.

Archived