[FM13] You Don't Win Anything With Kids...Honest!

DazRTaylor

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

APRIL 2025

sfc.jpg

Results

Of the three league games played, we won two and drew once, at Old Trafford against Manchester United. We also won the cup semi final against Wigan, to make my first domestic cup final, where we will play Championship side Wolves.

southamptonfixturessche.png

Champions League

A fantastic performance at home to Marseille in the quarter final saw us take a 4-1 lead to France for the second leg. A narrow 1-0 defeat mattered little as we progresses 4-2 on aggregate. Manchester United awaited in the semi final and again we lost away by a scoreline of 1-0, though this time it was in the first leg. In the return at home, we needed extra time to win the tie as it was 1-0 to us at the end of ninety minutes. We scored in the 117th minute to win the game 2-0 and the tie 2-1 on aggregate, setting up a final against Barcelona, our second successive Champions League final.

League Table

We remain top and have a four point lead over second placed Chelsea which could prove vital - If I lose at Chelsea later in the season, I hope it won't matter.

barclayspremierleagueovuv.png

Players In

No one has joined the club this month.

Players Out

No one has left the club this month.

MAY 2025

sfc.jpg

Results

A huge win away to Chelsea clinched the club's first ever Premier League title. In total, we won two league games from the four games played, drawing the other two. We also won the F. A. Cup to complete the domestic double!

southamptonfixturesschez.png

Champions League

We played Barcelona in the final and it was a tight affair, with the sides deadlocked at 1-1 at the end of normal time. In the 111th minute, Barcelona broke the hearts of Saints fans everywhere as they netted the winner as my side went down 2-1.

League Table

We won the league title! The final margin of victory was eight points over second placed Chelsea.

barclayspremierleagueova.png

Players In

No one has joined the club this month.

Players Out

No one has left the club this month.

END OF SEASON 2024-25 REVIEW

sfc.jpg

COMPETITIONS

Champions League

We somehow made it all the way to the final though lost to Barcelona 2-1, after extra time.

southamptonfixturesscher.png

uefachampionsleagueover.png

League

An excellent campaign, losing only one match all season and winning the title, eight points clear of second placed Chelsea.

barclayspremierleagueova.png

Cup Competitions

F. A. Cup - We won the competition with victory over Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers in the final.

Carling Cup - A shock home defeat to fellow top flight outfit Reading eliminated us in the fourth round.

southamptonfixturessche.png

PLAYERS

Player of the Season

In what is fast becoming a regular occurance, Nigerian central defender Stephen Ugbah was simply sensational all season. He was easily the player of the season.

Special Mention

Another defender, Slovakian full back [Lukas Szabo excelled whenever he was called upon. Used equally at left back as he was at right back, he never disappointed.

CAREER HISTORY

[u][b]Season     Team                      League                      Final Position          Notes & Highlights[/b][/u]
2012-13    Gainsborough Trinity      Blue Square North                 1st (P)           Appointed 21 October 2012. 17th on arrival.
2013-14    Gainsborough Trinity      Blue Square Premier              18th*              Resigned 14 August 2013.
2013-14    Wrexham                   Blue Square Premier               2nd (P)           Appointed 5 December 2013.  14th on arrival. Promoted via the playoffs.
2014-15    Wrexham                   nPower League Two                 1st (P)           League Two winners. Promoted to League One.
2015-16    Wrexham                   nPower League One                16th*              Resigned 11 August 2015.
2015-16    West Ham United           nPower Championship              16th               Appointed 28 January 2016. 20th on arrival. Semi finalists of the F. A. Cup.
2016-17    West Ham United           nPower Championship               2nd*              Resigned 12 November 2016.
2017-18    VfB Stuttgart             1.Bundesliga                      2nd               Appointed 13 June 2017.
2018-19    VfB Stuttgart             1.Bundesliga                      1st               1.Bundesliga champions. DFB-Pokal winners.
2019-20    VfB Stuttgart             1.Bundesliga                      1st               DFL-Supercup winners. 1.Bundesliga champions. DFB-Pokal winners. Resigned 29 May 2020.
2020-21    Liverpool                 Barclays Premier League          11th               Appointed 24 January 2021. 10th on arrival. Resigned 23 May 2021.
2021-22    AFC Ajax                  Eredivisie                        1st               Appointed 4 June 2021. Johan Cruijff Schaal winners. Eredivisie champions. KNVB Beker winners. Resigned 23 June 2022.
2022-23    Southampton               Barclays Premier League           3rd               Appointed 2 July 2022. F. A. Cup runners up. Europa League winners.
2023-24    Southampton               Barclays Premier League           3rd               UEFA Super Cup winners. UEFA Champions League winners.
2024-25    Southampton               Barclays Premier League           1st               UEFA Super Cup winners. Club World Cup winners. Premier League winners. F. A. Cup winners. Champions League runners up.

FORMER CLUB WATCH

Gainsborough Trinity

[u][b]Season       Champions League    Europa League         Final League Position            F. A. Cup                  Carling Cup           Johnstone's Paint Trophy/F. A. Trophy[/b][/u]
2012-13             N/a               N/a               1st Blue Square South (P)       4th qualifying round           N/a               Semi final
2013-14             N/a               N/a              20th Blue Square Premier         1st round                      N/a               1st round
2014-15             N/a               N/a               3rd Blue Square Premier         1st round                      N/a               2nd round
2015-16             N/a               N/a               4th Blue Square Premier         2nd round                      N/a               2nd round
2016-17             N/a               N/a               1st Blue Square Premier (P)     3rd round                      N/a               Runners up
2017-18             N/a               N/a              21st nPower League Two           1st round                  1st round             1st round
2018-19             N/a               N/a              13th nPower League Two           1st round                  1st round             2nd round
2019-20             N/a               N/a              12th nPower League Two           3rd round                  1st round             2nd round
2020-21             N/a               N/a               2nd nPower League Two (P)       1st round                  1st round             2nd round
2021-22             N/a               N/a              12th nPower League One           3rd round                  2nd round             2nd round
2022-23             N/a               N/a              21st nPower League One (R)       3rd round                  2nd round             Quarter final
2023-24             N/a               N/a               6th nPower League Two           3rd round                  2nd round             1st round
2024-25             N/a               N/a              22nd nPower League Two           2nd round                  1st round             2nd round

Wrexham

[u][b]Season       Champions League    Europa League         Final League Position            F. A. Cup                  Carling Cup           Johnstone's Paint Trophy/F. A. Trophy[/b][/u]
2013-14             N/a               N/a               2nd Blue Square Premier (P)     1st round                      N/a               1st round
2014-15             N/a               N/a               1st nPower League Two (P)       3rd round                  1st round             Semi final
2015-16             N/a               N/a               3rd nPower League One           3rd round                  2nd round             1st round
2016-17             N/a               N/a               1st nPower League One (P)       3rd round                  2nd round             2nd round
2017-18             N/a               N/a              12th nPower Championship         5th round                  1st round             N/a
2018-19             N/a               N/a               8th nPower Championship         4th round                  1st round             N/a
2019-20             N/a               N/a              12th nPower Championship         3rd round                  3rd round             N/a
2020-21             N/a               N/a              14th nPower Championship         5th round                  1st round             N/a
2021-22             N/a               N/a              15th nPower Championship         3rd round                  3rd round             N/a
2022-23             N/a               N/a              12th nPower Championship         3rd round                  1st round             N/a
2023-24             N/a               N/a              21st nPower Championship         3rd round                  1st round             N/a
2024-25             N/a               N/a              22nd nPower Championship (R)     3rd round                  1st round             N/a

West Ham United

2015-16             N/a               N/a              16th nPower Championship         Semi final                 3rd round             N/a
2016-17             N/a               N/a               2nd nPower Championship (P)     3rd round                  2nd round             N/a
2017-18             N/a               N/a               9th Barclays Premier League     Quarter final              4th round             N/a
2018-19             N/a               N/a               7th Barclays Premier League     5th round                  4th round             N/a
2019-20             N/a               N/a               7th Barclays Premier League     4th round                  3rd round             N/a
2020-21             N/a          Quarter final          6th Barclays Premier League     4th round                  3rd round             N/a
2021-22             N/a          Winners                5th Barclays Premier League     3rd round                  Quarter final         N/a
2022-23             N/a          2nd knockout round     5th Barclays Premier League     Semi final                 Runners up            N/a
2023-24             N/a          Winners                6th Barclays Premier League     5th round                  Runners up            N/a
2024-25             N/a          Runners up             5th Barclays Premier League     5th round                  Winners               N/a

VfB Stuttgart

[u][b]Season       Champions League    Europa League         Final League Position            DFB-Pokal[/b][/u]
2017-18             N/a               N/a              2nd 1.Bundesliga                 Quarter final
2018-19      1st knockout round       N/a              1st 1.Bundesliga                 Winners
2019-20      1st knockout round       N/a              1st 1.Bundesliga                 Winners
2020-21      Winners                  N/a              1st 1.Bundesliga                 2nd round
2021-22      Quarter final            N/a              2nd 1.Bundesliga                 Winners
2022-23      Quarter final            N/a              1st 1.Bundesliga                 Winners
2023-24      1st knockout round       N/a              2nd 1.Bundesliga                 1st round
2024-25      1st knockout round       N/a              2nd 1.Bundesliga                 Winners

Liverpool

2020-21             N/a          1st knockout round    11th Barclays Premier League     5th round                  Quarter final         N/a
2021-22             N/a          1st knockout round    19th Barclays Premier League (R) 5th round                  3rd round             N/a
2022-23             N/a                  N/a            1st nPower Championship (P)     5th round                  1st round             N/a
2023-24             N/a                  N/a           12th Barclays Premier League     Semi final                 3rd round             N/a
2024-25             N/a                  N/a           10th Barclays Premier League     5th round                  3rd round             N/a

AFC Ajax

[u][b]Season       Champions League    Europa League         Final League Position            KNVB Beker[/b][/u]
2021-22      1st knockout round       N/a              1st Eredivisie                   Winners
2022-23      Group stage         Quarter final         1st Eredivisie                   3rd round
2023-24      1st knockout round       N/a              1st Eredivisie                   Winners
2024-25      1st knockout round       N/a              1st Eredivisie                   Semi final

Southampton

2022-23             N/a          Winners               3rd Barclays Premier League      Runners up                 Semi final            N/a
2023-24      Winners                  N/a              3rd Barclays Premier League      4th round                  Semi final            N/a
2024-25      Runners up               N/a              1st Barclays Premier League      Winners                    4th round             N/a

REAL MADRID C. F.

142px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

Santiago-Bernabeu-Stadium.jpg

Club - Real Madrid

Nation - Spain.

League - Liga BBVA (top tier).

Stadium - Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid.

Capacity - 95,000 (all seater).

Corporate Facilities - Top.

Training Facilities - Top.

Youth Facilities - Top.

Youth Training Category - N/a in the Spanish league.

Junior Coaching - Excellent.

Youth Recruitment - Extensive.

Media Prediction - 2nd.

My expectation - 1st. Anything less and I may well get sacked.

Transfer Budget - £92,780,000. A huge budget.

Wage Budget - £4,336,616 per week. An obscene amount of money.

Current Wage Bill - £2,908,794 per week. I have plenty of scope to expand the squad.

Squad

Being Real Madrid, there is some world class players here. Surprisingly, there is also some average players who I will move on as soon as possible.

realmadridcfsquadplayer.png

You really want to pay Barca back :D

Damn it, you have seen through me. :D

Best of luck at Real Madrid,not sure you will need it though being at one of the biggest clubs in Spain :D

Thanks mate. ;)

Great little change for you there :D

Haha, I doubt I will be here that long. One season, possibly two, maximum.

I think I am going to close this game down. I have had a long hard think and it has become so easy to win, though I think I know why.

I have always used my budgets to pay as much over 48 months as possible. So, if I had a transfer budget of £30m, then I could stretch this to well over £100m, which is just not realistic.

So I will start a new save later today and document it on here. The only caveat I will use will be that everything is paid for up front.

Archived