Season 2019-2020 review

League: Winners

Champions league: Runners up

Super Cup: Winners

Club world cup: Winners

FA Cup: Winners

League cup: Winners

Charity Shield: Winners

Another 6 out of 7 trophies season for me, which I really didn't expect to be able to do again for two years running. The big difference this year was that I finally won the FA Cup for the first time even if it was at the expense of the CL. There was a point after January were it looked like Liverpool were going to throw the league away for awhile, results weren't coming in as well as they had been and the other teams were catching up to me. Luckily I managed to hold them off and won the league with 1 point more than last season and a better goal difference too. For the first time ever one of my players won the golden boot in the league, Amoroso bagged 28 league goals and 7 in all other competitions, not as amazing as Glenn's striker who did 70+ haha but still more than good enough for me since he was still rotated a lot, and didn't play the cup games too much. Suso also won an award with 15 assists in the league overall, the same as Hazard but Suso played less matches so he came first.

Despite not being all that great last season I'm giving Maupay next year to continue as my backup striker and he's been in my squad that long I didn't know he only turns 24 in this coming season. He got himself a respectable 21 goals in 31 matches which is good considering he was nothing more than backup and cup games. 10 of them came in the champions league and 8-9 were in the group stages, but he finished second top scorer in that competition for me.

As for my other players Suso bagged 15 goals and 18 assists from the AMC position, while Sterling got 14 goals and 12 assists from the AML/AMR positions, although he does seem to do better playing on the right and cutting in. He would have picked up more but he had a few small injuries that kept him out this year. Finally Del Cero got 9 goals and 17 assists although only 8 of those assists and 5 goals came in the league

Despite the season being very similar to last years there was something missing this season, I think the disappearance of my dominant league form and goal scoring had something to do with it. Although that being said it allows me to do something of an overhaul with a few big players and some back up ones being sold too.

It's not all bad though, I move into the Stadium named after me this summer :D

Also first time I've done this in awhile

Aims for the coming season

League

Champions league

FA Cup

League Cup

Charity Shield

Go undefeated in all comps

Amoroso to get 40 goals overall

Maupay to hit 20+ goals overall

At least 4-5 other players breaking into the 12-15 goal barrier

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How have you got Suso to look like that?

Suso is one of the best young players on the game!! Like Cyborg says make sure Gerrard is tutoring him. I turned him into an all action CM, box-to-box, look at the upgrade in his physical stats:

fcoh.png

eehe.png

I've just finished season 8 btw, won every single trophy. I getting a bit bored of it and am looking for a new challenge, so I've resigned. In EPL Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Blackburn jobs are free- thinking of having a go with Blackburn??

Liverpool Football Club 2019 / 20, Season: Eight in Pictures (Part: Two, Relative Performance)

General Overview

opz2.png

Team Records: Modern Era

v95u.png

Finances

ozyp.png

And finally...

ijxo.png

Trophy Haul

Premier League: 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

FA Cup: 2016, 2020

League Cup: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2020

Community Shield: 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Champions League: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

UEFA Cup: 2013

Club World Championship: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Euro Super Cup: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

EPL Manager of the Year: 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018

Started a new game tonight and holidayed season 1, club finished in 4th.

Have gone about revamping the squad with big names for the first 11 and regens and quality youth to bulk the side out.

Just tried to get Isco and he asked for 165k a week so I pulled out. Only other bid was benfica who he joined on 40k a week!!!!! WTF

August

Transfers In

Zubar £5m a 15 year old French CB regen with 4.5 star potential

Roberto £4m a 16 year old Spanish striker regen from barcelona with 5 star potential

Jimenez £2.5m a 16 year old Spanish regen who can player across the three behind the striker

Arikdogan £3m a 15 year old German regen who can player AML/AMR

Jokic £3.1m A 17 year old Croatian striker regen who 5 star potential

Ricuad a 17 year old French regen CB

Previtali £1m a 16 year old Swiss regen LB/CB/RB

Garcia £1.3m a 18 year old Spanish regen right wing back

Tranfers out

N'Simba £20m - Spurs; he'd been at the club for awhile now and despite developing well couldn't displace Suso as my AMC

Papadopoulous £26.5m - Valencia; his wages demands were 250k+ and I couldn't get them down

Mehmet season long loan, key player Hull; a talented 18 year old CB regen, just needs to get more time to develop this season

Colan season long loan, key player West Ham; same as above expect left back

Nakao season long loan, first team Lille; again same as above but defensive mid

Ter Stegen £34.5m Bayern; might seem as odd but I've developed Blanc who I bought awhile ago and at 20 there isn't much difference between the two

McLaughlin £15m Fulham; stopped developing despite being first choice for awhile now and I had regens who were going to be better than him

Boyham £18m Napoli; I had better defensive mids in the first team, and coming through

Chena £19m Arsenal; a great AML/AMR but sadly couldn't displace anyone for long

Varane £40m Madrid; yes I sent him back to who I got him from, and now I'm not mad. He was asking for 350k a week with add ons that took it to about 470k a week and refused to negotiate

Garofalo £17.5m Leverkusen; bought him in the 2015 season and never really played.

Thats a lot of players gone and 700k+ a week off the wages

Premier league

Liverpool 4-1 Burnley; Suso 4, Sterling 29, Amoroso 51, 66; Edgar 73

Liverpool 2-1 Hull; Ryan pen 11, Antonio 90; Felipe 56

Liverpool 5-2 Norwich; Suso pen 36, Amoroso 42, 47, 51; Church 79; Austin 7 pen 62

Charity shield

Liverpool 1-1 Man City; Suso pen 2; Maher 81

Liverpool won 5-4 on pens

Ive decided to close the door on my FM career on FM 13 & won 5 trophies in my last season & look forward to FM 14 ill post some screenshoots later on

Enjoy your retirement from fm13 :p

Ive finally got some time to play, i holidayed the first season where we finished 6th, no one had been bought or sold in season 1, before i took over in season 2 the club singed Tiote (£9M) and Ramsey(£7.75M)

I signed Vermaelen £24.5M, Ayew £15.75M, Diame £3.5M, Garmash £20M, Cahill £15M, Forster P/Ex for Henderson

Sold Borini £15M, Enrique £15M, Agger £15M plus 1 or 2 others for £1.5M so all in all about £50M net spent which am quite happy with, ive been playing Tiote not so much Ramsey.

Results so far have been tight (apart from EL qualifiers 5-0 (H) 2-0 (A)) Soton (A) 1-0 Reading (H) 0-1 :( West Ham (A) 2-0 Newcastle (H) 1-0

Enjoy your retirement from fm13 :p

Ive finally got some time to play, i holidayed the first season where we finished 6th, no one had been bought or sold in season 1, before i took over in season 2 the club singed Tiote (£9M) and Ramsey(£7.75M)

I signed Vermaelen £24.5M, Ayew £15.75M, Diame £3.5M, Garmash £20M, Cahill £15M, Forster P/Ex for Henderson

Sold Borini £15M, Enrique £15M, Agger £15M plus 1 or 2 others for £1.5M so all in all about £50M net spent which am quite happy with, ive been playing Tiote not so much Ramsey.

Results so far have been tight (apart from EL qualifiers 5-0 (H) 2-0 (A)) Soton (A) 1-0 Reading (H) 0-1 :( West Ham (A) 2-0 Newcastle (H) 1-0

i say that then start again later on but I achieved everything in this save :p great signings

i say that then start again later on but I achieved everything in this save :p great signings

Haha looking forward to fm14, going to get myself a PS Vita so i can play the classic version of the game in work :)

September

League

Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa; Spice 52, Amoroso 75

Liverpool 2-0 Arsenal; Amoroso 42, Ibe 77

Liverpool 1-0 Man Utd; Francesc 23

Champions league

Liverpool 5-1 Dinamo; Amoroso 1, 28, 40, Russotto 11, 45; Barisic 35

Liverpool 1-0 Real Sociedad; Sterling pen 43

League cup

Liverpool 1-0 West Brom; Sterling 31

Just finished my second season after a struggling first, a little better this time however I was a little disheartened by the amount of injuries I got this time round, some of my players development suffered somewhat because of it.

Summer Transfers In: Will Hughes (6m), Fabio Coentrao (8.5m), Stevan Jovetic (27m), ter Stegen (25m) & a few regens. Total: 122m

Summer Transfers Out: Andy Carroll (6m), Jose Enrique (16.5m), Jay Spearing (1.5m), Reina (15.5m), Joe Allen (12.5m), Seb Coates (14m) & a few releases. Total: 70m

January Transfers In: Yann M'Vila (20m), Romulo (27m)

So a fair few acquisitions and thankfully it didn't take my squad too long to gel,

fm1_zps02ab7de3.jpg

So a nice treble, pretty poor performance in the Europa league after last years success but it was a blessing in disguise because at one point I was playing a stint of matches with just 3 subs the injuries were that bad! Onwards and upwards..

Season 3 should be fun.

Screenshoots

Final season

0i13.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bio

z0zl.jpg

Quitting

4ic6.jpg

My staff leaving

c0o3.jpg

Ive achived everything wish i won more Champions leagues at this stage its unlikey ill start another save but you never know looking forward to FM 14

Well done glenn :thup:

Just finished my second season after a struggling first, a little better this time however I was a little disheartened by the amount of injuries I got this time round, some of my players development suffered somewhat because of it.

Summer Transfers In: Will Hughes (6m), Fabio Coentrao (8.5m), Stevan Jovetic (27m), ter Stegen (25m) & a few regens. Total: 122m

Summer Transfers Out: Andy Carroll (6m), Jose Enrique (16.5m), Jay Spearing (1.5m), Reina (15.5m), Joe Allen (12.5m), Seb Coates (14m) & a few releases. Total: 70m

January Transfers In: Yann M'Vila (20m), Romulo (27m)

So a fair few acquisitions and thankfully it didn't take my squad too long to gel,

fm1_zps02ab7de3.jpg

So a nice treble, pretty poor performance in the Europa league after last years success but it was a blessing in disguise because at one point I was playing a stint of matches with just 3 subs the injuries were that bad! Onwards and upwards..

Season 3 should be fun.

Nice trophy haul

October

League

Liverpool 2-0 Fulham; Amoroso 57, 65

Liverpool 2-0 Southampton; Maupay 18, Fernandinho 45

Liverpool 3-1 Sheffield Wednesday; Sterling 32, pen 38, Maupay 90; Murphy 42

Liverpool 7-0 Wolves; Francesc 1, 32, 55, 64, Russotto 11, Fernandinho 24, Del Cero 60

Champions league

Liverpool 3-1 M. Tel-Aviv; Fernandinho 1, Amoroso 18, Baldi 52; Cohen 40

League cup

Liverpool 1-0 Spurs; Sterling 13

Liverpool moved into their new stadium this month, broke their attendance record twice and the premier league attendance record too

November

League

Liverpool 3-1 West Ham; Suso 45, Amoroso 47, 64; Corry 74

Liverpool 3-1 Swansea; Ibe 11, Sterling 19, Maupay pen 75; Abbes 69

Liverpool 2-0 Cardiff; Amoroso 2, Francesc 12

Liverpool 2-0 West Brom; Noel 16, Sterling pen 64

Champions league

Liverpool 4-1 Tel-Aviv; Ferve 10, 18, 35, Antonio 15; Altman 80

Dinamo 2-1 Liverpool Barisic 83, Tokic pen 91; Francesc 52 :(

League cup

Liverpool 3-1 West Ham; Sterling 4, Garcia 8, Amoroso 93; Michalik 83

There goes my entire season unbeaten aim

December

League

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea; Amoroso 70, Courtois og 75

Liverpool 2-0 Spurs; Francesc 6, Balado 93

Liverpool 3-2 Newcastle; Tynan og 65, Antonio 84, Amoroso pen 91; Delapeyre 10, Boyata 15

Liverpool 3-0 Stoke; Del Cero 16, Amoroso 24, Francesc 73

Liverpool 2-0 Hull; Noel 35, Maupay 46

Liverpool 4-0 Burnley; Noel 14, Amoroso 33, 72, Baron 59

Champions league

Liverpool 2-0 Sociedad; Ibe 9, Amoroso 79

Ferve has moved to Bayern for £24m

Da Lio has gone to PSV for £14m

And Suso has asked to leave at the end of the season because he's won everything he can at Liverpool so I'll be selling him then

Argh started off my save using a 4-5-1 GK<DR<DL<DC<DC<MC<MC<MC<MC<AML<AMR<ST, wasn't working out so i went to a 4-4-2 AML/AMR and the results have been great, but just played Club Brugge away for the 5th Group game of the EL and due to injuries/ not having enough players due to tactic change i had to field a joke of a side, had 1 shot at goal and lost 4-0, think thats the worst result i've ever had on any FM

Knew i couldnt help it gonna start a new game on Tuesday or Wednesday as im updating the transfers hopefully Sakho & Liori will be included wont holiday in season 1 all new additions will join from season 2

Knew i couldnt help it gonna start a new game on Tuesday or Wednesday as im updating the transfers hopefully Sakho & Liori will be included wont holiday in season 1 all new additions will join from season 2

Hahaha it is a stupidly hard game to quit playing. The Spurs transfers will make things harder for you, but I'd say increase Suarez's, Henderson's and Sturridge's stats to go with how well they've done, as well as lowering Gerrard's and Coutinho's injury proneness too

January

League

Liverpool 3-2 Norwich; Suso 11, Amoroso 51, Maupay 70; de Wit 16, Chadli 43

Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal; Amoroso 39, 70, pen 91, Sterling pen 44, Francesc 45; Chena 46

Liverpool 3-0 Aston Villa; Sterling 10, Ivankovic 79, Maupay 82

Liverpool 4-1 Fulham; Francesc 1, 38, 49, Amoroso 32; Milner 4

Liverpool 1-0 Man Utd; Sterling 68

FA Cup

Liverpool 2-1 Tranmere; Molina 25, Jimenez 87; Doninger 52

Liverpool 3-1 Norwich; Maupay 41, Noel 76, Antonio 87; de Wit 5

League cup

Liverpool 3-1 Hull; Maupay 25, 74, Francesc 55; Kucera 72

Liverpool 2-0 Hull; Maupay 38, Carnevale 52

Hahaha it is a stupidly hard game to quit playing. The Spurs transfers will make things harder for you, but I'd say increase Suarez's, Henderson's and Sturridge's stats to go with how well they've done, as well as lowering Gerrard's and Coutinho's injury proneness too

What's wrong with Suarez though? Signed him for Arsenal and he was superb.

What's wrong with Suarez though? Signed him for Arsenal and he was superb.

I think his finishing and composure could probably do with a slight increase, not an insane one, to go with how many goals he scored last year for Liverpool, but I know the stats are usually done over a longer period than that

February

League

Liverpool 1-1 Southampton; Amoroso 22; Wickham 44

Liverpool 2-1 Man City; Del Cerp pen 91; Amoroso 93; Dede 63

Liverpool 5-0 Sheffield Wednesday; Amoroso 3, Sterling 22, Linwood 30, 59, Carnevale 80

Liverpool 5-1 West Ham; Sterling 14, 49, Del Cero 15, Amoroso 51, 80; Folan 54

Champions league

Leverkusen 3-2 Liverpool; Maupay pen 40, 73; Mori 13, pen 36, 77

FA Cup

Liverpool 1-0 Everton; Church 40

League cup

Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal

Liverpool win 4-2 on penalties

I think his finishing and composure could probably do with a slight increase, not an insane one, to go with how many goals he scored last year for Liverpool, but I know the stats are usually done over a longer period than that

But he can already score a lot of goals as it is;

128 starts, 5 sub apps - 82 goals, 35 assists

That's in three seasons for my Arsenal side. I'd say his stats are fine and if he hasn't been doing well then it's down to how people are setting up a team around him/what role they are giving him.

Got to agree with tom regarding Suarez, in my first season with Suarez mainly from AML, sometimes AMC and on rare occasions up front as a DLF in a 4-4-2 he got 20 goals and 10 assists in 31 league games.

But he can already score a lot of goals as it is;

128 starts, 5 sub apps - 82 goals, 35 assists

That's in three seasons for my Arsenal side. I'd say his stats are fine and if he hasn't been doing well then it's down to how people are setting up a team around him/what role they are giving him.

Probably true enough, that's an amazing return for you with him :) and I've admitted a few times I've struggled to get Suarez preforming well enough in these saves

March

League

Liverpool 3-0 Wolves; Del Cero 23, pen 62, Fernandinho 76

Liverpool 2-1 Cardiff; Francesc 36, Sterling 62

Champions league

Liverpool 1-0 Leverkusen; Noel 26

Liverpool 3-1 Lille; Francesc 22, Baron 24, Amoroso 53; Felfodli 94

FA Cup

Liverpool 4-3 Brentford; Sterling 1, 46, 78, Ryan 39; Delo 72, 93, Obika 77

April

League

Liverpool 5-0 Swansea; Noel 9, Sterling pen 13, Russotto 18, Amoroso 64, 88

Liverpool 2-0 West Brom; Del Cero 33, Maupay pen 80

Liverpool 3-0 Spurs; Sterling pen 27, Del Cero 39, 80

Man City 3-2 Liverpool; Ibe 45, Del Cero 55; Sandro 13, Dede 23, Maher 25

Champions league

Lille 2-1 Liverpool; Roberto 63; Aga 4, 43

Liverpool 2-1 Man City; Amoroso , Crowder 79; Maher 45

Liverpool 0-0 Man City

FA Cup

Liverpool 2-1 Man Utd; Baron 39, Del Cero 92; Vydra 17

May

League

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea; Baron 30, Maupay 45; Rushon 27

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle; Maupay 13, 66

Liverpool 6-0 Stoke; Noel 9, 10, Amoroso 17, 35, Francesc 51, 85

Champions league

Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool; Hadrava 105

FA Cup

Liverpool 1-0 Hull; Amoroso 87

Tomorrow I'll post my season review and best ever 11. I was going to wait a few more seasons for the latter, but after this one I'll do it every few seasons to see how it's going

Season 2020-2021 review

League: Winners

Champions league: Runners up

FA Cup: Winners

League Cup: Winners

Charity shield: Winners

The same return that I got last season and I'm more than happy with it again, just because it means that there are things which need working on. Dominating everything like I was a few seasons ago was nice, but it means there's no challenge left and I only kept playing to get my new stadium, now I need to do it again. The league wasn't the same as last season as I finished 109 points which was 10 more points than last year and I was 25 points better than second place too. I scored 112 goals too which again is a lot better than last season and a goal difference of +91.

I'm not too worried about the CL because at times I was lucky to get through some of the knock out matches in it so it was a bonus getting that far and a kick in the teeth losing in extra time to Utd. Although it was the first time in my game they've won it trophy :lol:

I didn't go undefeated this season in all comps which is what I wanted and I'm still aiming for, but at one point I went something like 43 league games without losing. Amoroso again was insane for me getting 40 goals in 49 matches 31 of them were in the league which meant he took the top goal scorer award again. I don't think I'm going to get the 70 that Glenn's striker did which is what I'm aiming for but if he reaches 40 a season I'm happy. Sterling had his best ever season for me with 21 goals in 44 matches, and again plays a lot better on the right than he did on the left, which is insane since my AML/AMR cut inside and he's right footed. :confused: Francesc took over Suso's place since he said he wanted to leave and grabbed himself 18 goals in 50 games which is better than Suso's best in a season. Muapay got 16 goals which isn't much short of the 20 I wanted from him, seeing as he only started 16 matches and was a sub in the other 16.

Not a long review this season, because I'll be doing a season preview, tactics change and a squad depth too. A lot of young players will be leaving on loan this year as well. I'll post the best 11 when it comes up

After watching the game today thought id have a go of fm before I had to leave for work, wish I hadn't played bburn at home and lost 3-1 jordan rhodes hattrick.

With me changing tactics a third in to the season I haven't got enough depth, hoping to add in january or end of season

Season 2021-2022 preview

After a slight disappointing season with losing the champions league in extra time there were some changes that needed to be made, especially with Suso saying early on he wants to leave.

I've made a 4-3-3 with the loose of Suso, although there have been some tweaks to even that. The striker is a Trequartista considering how good Amoroso is, the AML is my inside forward so the left back is more attacking and gets forward a lot more, whilst the AMR is a winger so my rightback is on more of a support duty. This has been done because I have more players who can play center mid than defensive mid which was how my two in the 4-2-3-1 were set up. I've also tweaked my 4-2-3-1 to push the two further up, as well as the tweaks mentioned in my 4-3-3. If anyone wants I'll post pictures of them.

Pre-season went well with 5 wins out of 5, seeing as how I want a lot of youth players/reserves in these games getting all 5 wins was more than good enough for me, even if some of them were only 1-0 victories.

Squad depth including age

GK; Blanc (22), Nene (21)

Fullbacks; Gundes (18), Travers (21), Crowder (21), Colan (19), Previtali (17), Garcia (19)

Center backs; Balado (23), Baron (20), Russotto (20), Ricaud (19), Zubar (17), Parry (18)

Defensive mid; Carnevale (23), Linwood (22), Church (18), Noel (23), Loaisa (19), Nakao (18)

Center mid; Badiane (18), Monlina (17), Fernandinho (21), Antonio (21), Francesc (24), Noel (23)

AML/AMR; Sterling (26), Spice (20), Ibe (25) Del Cero (25), Alvaro (18), Jimenez (17), Ryan (22), Ouali (16), Arikdogan (16), Fabian (18), Ivankovic (18)

Striker; Amoroso 23, Maupay (24), Roberto (18), Jokic (17), Geraghty (18), Ehlert (16), Claudel (14)

It might look big but a lot of these players are loaned out/will be loaned out in the future and will be future players too like the ones 17 and under

So how much did you sell Suso for? Also it bothers me how injury prone Coutinho is. The kid has the potential to be a world beater but he gets hampered by injuries every other week!

£27m to Madrid because I wouldn't sell him to Man City. After he said he wanted to leave he barely played, Francesc is probably better than him

August

League

Liverpool 3-1 Sheffield Wednesday; Baladao 11, Sterling 35, pen 53; Mattock 59

Liverpool 4-1 Charlton; Noel 15, Amoroso 39, 69, Sterling 41; Chadli 66

Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa; Sterling 4, Amoroso 58

Charity Shield

Liverpool 3-3 Man City; Sterling 2, Balado 55, Amoroso 74; Blanc og 4, Perrot 35, 76

Liverpool penalty scorers; Sterling, Amoroso, Carnevale, Noel, Liverpool penalty misses; none

Man City penalty scorers; Augero, Muller, Man City penalty misses; Ndour, Perrot

Transfers

In

Ehlert £7m; 15 year old German regen who can play striker

Lebrun £5m; 15 year old French defensive mid

Claudel £6m; a 15 year old French regen striker

Again my HoYD made all these signings which he's done for the past few seasons now

Transfers out

Church season long loan, key player, Spurs

Fabian season long loan, key player, Cardiff

Ivankovic season long loan, key player, Newcastle

Jokic season long loan, first team, Stoke

Zubar season long loan, first team, Southampton

Roberto season long loan, key player, Norwich. He's going to be Amoroso's long term replacement

Baldi £7.5m Sheffield Wednesday

Suso £27m Real Madrid

Monlina season long loan, key player, Sporting

Parry season long loan, first team, Fulham

Finally finished Season 4, not to gloat but....invincibles!

Great season and my young English players are starting to take over.

Luke Shaw and Jack Robinson are battling for the left back spot and both in the England squad. Shaw is my first choice but he missed 3 months with injury an Robinson stepped up nicely (got Riise for 250k backup too and the old lad was great).

Martin Kelly is still a top centre back and back in the England squad after being injured for a 3 months.

Shelvey, JWP and Will Hughes are all first team players and all in the England squad.

Jason Steele my backup keeper just played for the England B team. Solid backup.

Ibe had a solid loan season at Villa, but i dont think his PA is high enough judging by his stats and coach report to be a top player. Maybe a good backup.

Sterling had a terrific season and regular for England, 21 goals and 19 assists:

665568B9F4A7B9D729B0D6088B907A9FBE675369

And now the first of the regens have broken into my first team and the England team as regulars.

Meet Alvin Foster from the Liverpool youth system:

376BD25AEB6155CBE732C46486C3BB5F3459F66C

AA544D0CD9D1766C26118B1B52EA980AA4EEE368

Along with Alex Patterson bought from Leeds youth for £650k:

D11B22DB470A0579C7B3F9E0A284B60BC7E20397

856580322C99D960BDAD3B7123C75EC832CB42E9

English AMR/ST Andrew Williams (18) bought from West Ham for £13million. Has made a big impact when played in the first team too with 4 goals in 1 half in the last game of the season, 11 goals in 13 games.

F42994BDF2476AA87445F6FE2B210E79BA6B0423

And they are just the start.

I have 2 English GKs from my own academy, Tony Potts (18) and Harrison Thompson (17).

Another English CB in 17 year old Adrian Rowlands who also came from my youth system and turned down Wales for England.

19 year old English DM Kerwin Edwards is also pushing for more first team game time.

Then we have 17 year olds Conor Sims and Ciaron Harper, both play AMR/ST. But i get the early feeling they will be more backup players.

Of course i do have some foreign youngsters too but my main project was a core set of English players for my team.

My fave and probably taking over from Borini as my main striker soon is Dragoljub Multinovic who i have been watching for years and finally got him for 9 mill at the start of season 4. Played backup to Borini:

7D3DC3AA36BF60748023D47A6B63BBA5DC1BD9D5

Downloaded an updated database and am going to start a new save, only using transfers changes, promotions relegations etc, not using the files for updated wonderkids or CA/PA changes as i only like SI doing it tbh, should be fun especially v spurs, don't think ill use transfers in season 1 ill see what happens

Might go with a 3-4-3 formation

People have finished doing their summer 2013 database's and like I said I'm starting a new game with one of them to see how I go, I've gone with Pr0's from the editor forum and a quick look at the 6 files he's included, seems to be a good choice. He's actually made a number of wonderkids and the ones included for Liverpool are their new transfers Seyi Ojo, Sinclair, Sergi Canos, as well as Ibe.

Like a few others it's also one were the players are already transferred to their new clubs and not one where it happens the season after so if you know who's gone where then you'll be fine :D. So I won't be able to show you how Suso is developing in my first season this time around.

There's gonna be a post detailing my formation in a little bit, and if I do any transfers although I'm not too sure if I will seeing as how all the transfers are done. The one change I am doing, is increasing Mignolet's stats a little bit

People have finished doing their summer 2013 database's and like I said I'm starting a new game with one of them to see how I go, I've gone with Pr0's from the editor forum and a quick look at the 6 files he's included, seems to be a good choice. He's actually made a number of wonderkids and the ones included for Liverpool are their new transfers Seyi Ojo, Sinclair, Sergi Canos, as well as Ibe.

Like a few others it's also one were the players are already transferred to their new clubs and not one where it happens the season after. So I won't be able to show you how Suso is developing in my first season this time around

Downloaded Pr0's myself but not using the ca/pa or wonderkid files as its just based on his opinion, only really like Si doing that sort of stuff

Archived