Swansea Treble First Season(Sumthins 4-2-3-1).

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys just woke up and played a few games,these are the results of the new tactic.

The goals haven't dried up,its just that rout ledge and dyer are tired after playing almost every game through out the season.And we are missing chances,but the good thing is we are creating them and opposition aren't.

Keeping 9 clean sheets in a row with a team like Swansea is an achievement in itself.

Just going to finish the season and upload the tactic.

Everyone that has tested it yet far has found the defence to be great and attack has improved too.

I will upload the tactic today,as it is the best I have ever made.

Most probably I will still keep the old tactic,and let people use accordingly,but I recommend this tactic,as it kills teams off.

I also played a few games with it with Barca,3 games with the new tactic.we won all of them.Not conceding any,and averaging 6 goals a game.Well in my 10 games with Barca I did score an average of 6 goals a game

So i think this is it.

Will upload just when all the testers let me know how much they like it or what can be improved.

And lastly one more question,does anyone know how to change the name of the POST?I want to call it something like treble in first season with Swansea without transfers.

As again,I cannot upload screenshots on sigames forums,I'm using a mac,anyone know why the problems,as I can and did upload them in fmbase.Link here:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/97429-sumthins-4-2-3-1-a-7.html

Post#66.

And can someone please,please go to that website and save the images and upload here,as I can't upload them :/

This sounds incredible; When are you releasing it?

do we still set the amc to playmaker in the set pieces?

yes and babapi,also make sure you dont have tired dm and fb,they are the life and blood.normally if you dont sub them off after 70minutes,you will see opposition attack and attack.so make sure of that.

all 4 are the same tactic,just changed defending corners,which I want the player to adjust according to his team.

What?

So they are all the same apart from the defending corner's set-up?

If so which one do you recommend?

What?

So they are all the same apart from the defending corner's set-up?

If so which one do you recommend?

ALL ARE GOOD,just remember one thing,to make mentality of right back equal to mentality of left back.CHEERS.

ALL ARE GOOD,just remember one thing,to make mentality of right back equal to mentality of left back.CHEERS.

Sorry; not disputing that they are all good; however you still didn't answer my question :)

Whats the difference :p

Stop misleading people with the very high match preparation. I don't know where this myth came from, but once your tactics are fluid, you can decrease it to very low and just change the focus to whatever is important for your next game. Focus adds bonus attributes to your players. The amount is independent from the match prep intensity.

Stop misleading people with the very high match preparation. I don't know where this myth came from, but once your tactics are fluid, you can decrease it to very low and just change the focus to whatever is important for your next game. Focus adds bonus attributes to your players. The amount is independent from the match prep intensity.

yea i know,I think I asked them to decrease once fluid,if I dint,my bad!i will now.

Played a whole season with City, mainly with your older version though, used the new tactic the last two games and won vs Chelsea with 2-0 and another 2-0 victory vs Sunderland and the defense felt even more solid than before while the attack stayed as good, only had 1 day of rest for these last two games as well.

KhmYZ.png

Looking forward to the new season with your newer version which seems to have an even better defense than the older one.

Great job.

Played a whole season with City, mainly with your older version though, used the new tactic the last two games and won vs Chelsea with 2-0 and another 2-0 victory vs Sunderland and the defense felt even more solid than before while the attack stayed as good, only had 1 day of rest for these last two games as well.

KhmYZ.png

Looking forward to the new season with your newer version which seems to have an even better defense than the older one.

Great job.

cheers mate,can you please check and let me know which of the Fb plays better?the left one or the right one?i messed up with the Fb ,mentality on one of the fullbacks,now I don't know which one to keep :p

Will Do.

Is this the V3 Then that you did with Swansea?

Yes this the version i did with swansea.It just has the correction of the matching of the two Fullbacks mentalities.

And let me know how you go along with it.

Making sure you have the fit players is the biggest issue.

Yes Mr Hough.

I would like added that this tactic is based on your. So thank you for the job

i already told him that the original was based very much on his tactic just forgot the thank you,lol.Even though I have said thank you in his main thread a hundred times to which he never replied :p

Tried it with Norwich

Lost 4 out 6...

I changed the corner so it was to 'mixed'. To make it 'fair'...

In the beginning its difficult.As you remember,in the beginning I had a lot of problems with Swansea,but once you get that done.

But WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THIS WITH NORWICH?

THEY DONT HAVE ANY WINGERS OR A GOOD QUICK STRIKER OR A DECENT AM.HOW WILL IT WORK? :S

In the beginning its difficult.As you remember,in the beginning I had a lot of problems with Swansea,but once you get that done.

But WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THIS WITH NORWICH?

THEY DONT HAVE ANY WINGERS OR A GOOD QUICK STRIKER OR A DECENT AM.HOW WILL IT WORK? :S

Was just testing the tactic out. They have 2 wingers who are good enough; and steve morrison a good striker

Was just testing the tactic out. They have 2 wingers who are good enough; and steve morrison a good striker

i disagree,i don't feel morrison is the kind of striker this tactic needs,this needs more like febian brandy,luke moore,walcott,etc.

very quick striker.Or at least 14 14 speed and have to be agile :p

and morrison is not that lol

and there only good winger in my eyes suitable for this tactic is,elliot bennet.whose the other one? :O

i disagree,i don't feel morrison is the kind of striker this tactic needs,this needs more like febian brandy,luke moore,walcott,etc.

very quick striker.Or at least 14 14 speed and have to be agile :p

and morrison is not that lol

and there only good winger in my eyes suitable for this tactic is,elliot bennet.whose the other one? :O

Anthony Pilkington

Giving this a go now with my Gangneung City team for the Pentagon Challenge as well as my Nigeria team (a lot of quick players!)

Quick question, in the OP I didn't see anything about selecting a target man, so I haven't. Has anyone tried this though and has the results been any good from it?

Giving this a go now with my Gangneung City team for the Pentagon Challenge as well as my Nigeria team (a lot of quick players!)

Quick question, in the OP I didn't see anything about selecting a target man, so I haven't. Has anyone tried this though and has the results been any good from it?

I didn't,you are free to try.

I think it might work but then problem is that the wingers are also in amongst the goals.I don't know how you can input all three of them,but you are free to try.

The LB and RB have the same mentality already. What's up with that?

i kind off fixed that in the ZIPPYSHARE link,but there are still questions as to which setting is better,Dr or Dl,you guys are ready to try everything.

Play with the original or drop both the LB and RB by one notch if you are downloading this.

That is unto you,atm I still can't decipher which setting is better :p

This tactic has been simply amazing.

I started using it with my Tranmere side, a poor side with 6 of the original players from the League 1 team I took over three seasons ago.

Since then it's been promotion, promotion, promotion - now first season in the Premiership with a team containing the likes of Niall Canavan, Darren McGregor, Max Power and Joss Labadie we are bossing it.

We won the League Cup last season when in the Championship so also have to contend with a rigorous Europa League campaign - this is also going well!

TranmereRoversFixtures_Fixtures.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

This tactic has been simply amazing.

I started using it with my Tranmere side, a poor side with 6 of the original players from the League 1 team I took over three seasons ago.

Since then it's been promotion, promotion, promotion - now first season in the Premiership with a team containing the likes of Niall Canavan, Darren McGregor, Max Power and Joss Labadie we are bossing it.

We won the League Cup last season when in the Championship so also have to contend with a rigorous Europa League campaign - this is also going well!

TranmereRoversFixtures_Fixtures.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

cheers mate!

im guessing you have a lot of speedy players,speedy players,even if they are not that good technically seem to do well.So yea good to know you are going well.Can you give me some screens of your first team?so that I could look it up and maybe alter my search filters?

Akash777 if we leave the talk to the assistant manager the tactics works well?

haha,no it shouldn't if your assistant is good with it.I usually don't,cuz I feel assistant takes **** team talks.But if you feel your assistant is better than what I have mentioned,you are good to let him have a go.

@vitoco77 and Hansah-mates,thank you.Some more screenshots from the two of you would be nice as the tactic is not as recognized here as it is down in fmbase.lol.

Archived