Swansea Treble First Season(Sumthins 4-2-3-1).

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have only ever used the original and the minor tweaks that are mentioned in this forum, like adjusting the right full backs mentality to match the LB etc. If you read through you'll know what I mean. As far as training goes i've switched to this tactic at the start of the season from tic-tac (wasn't going well) so still not fluid. hence training on max for match prep and tactics until its fluid all over and I think i'll try and switch the responsibility to my Ass Man. I used the team talks from this thread in FM12 and they worked well, but there were occasions where I think I got it wrong and I believe that really does have an impact on the game regardless of how good your team is. I usually play Shrewsbury Town and this tactic will get me to the Premier League. Defensively I think this is the best ive tried on FM13 as well as smashing in loads of goals at the other end... albeit the ME is a bit comedy... my wingers get to the byline then shimmy along to the goal and score from a -45 degree angle!!! lol and some of the goal keepers hands must be made of rock as no one can catch the ball!!! so goals from rebounds a lot too. It's got the excitement going though as I was struggling with FM13 and nearly went back to 12! no doubt when it's patched it'll be back to the drawing board!!!.

Bare with me with uploads... http://www.4shared.com/file/1cqyRz0Z/4-2-3-1_FM2013.html hopefully this works, but as I say i've only done what it says in this very detailed thread. Cheers akash777

THIS is a screamer of a tactic in FM13. Full credit to akash and of course Atkins for the minor tweaks. Champions Spurs First season... Now trouncing at the very least on par clubs 5 to 7 nils... Solid defensively and lots of CCCs in attack... Signed Jovetic and he's immense!

THIS is a screamer of a tactic in FM13. Full credit to akash and of course Atkins for the minor tweaks. Champions Spurs First season... Now trouncing at the very least on par clubs 5 to 7 nils... Solid defensively and lots of CCCs in attack... Signed Jovetic and he's immense!

screenshots?

Sorry people for the delay,I just wont have the time till Thursday to do anything.

I will post updates on Thursday.

And Jimmy I posted screenshots somewhere in the page before this.After you asked for them.

And in the leageu this season with United(3rd)(great team I think now),I have just conceded 5 goals from 15 I think.I hope to finish on less than 20.Would be my best record.

Goals have dried up this season a bit,I was working on it and had 3 succesive 3-0 victories.I will get back though to making it perfect next weekend.And this is about the TC version,I am hearing everyone is getting great success with the other version,so I will try to replicate that into a TC version as well for FMC purposes.

I havent played the reading save after the update,I am still on 4th there with reading after 23 games I think,I will play that as well.

Sorry guys for the wait,but for a current solution please use the version uploaded by atkins and please post how you think it can be improved and I will look into improving that as well.

Cheers guys and sorry for the delay.

And Jimmy I posted screenshots somewhere in the page before this.After you asked for them.

You didn't use the atkins version. You said you were using another version, which Is why I asked for your screenshots. I am now asking Atkins for his screenshots for the version he is using.

Doesn't work for Arsenal...... 10 games, 4 draws, defeats and a win against Bury in the cup..... Infact I just can't win in the league full stop, everything I've tried......

Cazorla never gets above a 6.30, Jovetic, Podolski and Giroud have all yet to score.....FFS, i'm ready to go back to FM12 already......

I'm looking to test this out with FMC so I'm looking forward to a TC version of the tactic. That would be a time-saver. Much appreciation for the detailed opening post. It is an interesting tactic to be sure and I would not have guessed how well it would do in FM13.

I will upload tomorrow midnight Australia time.

I have an exam tomorrow and havent played a lot last few days but played a few games with Reading and a few with United based on a new discovery.

Won 3 and drew 1 out of the 4 with Reading and won the lot with United and drew 2.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

And I will uplaod screenshots but it says I dont have sufficient permission to upload pictures :S

I'm having a beta version of the TC version tested for by some people at fmbase.

They are playing with diverse teams.

As soon as they get back to me with feedback and I can solve there problems I will upload.

I would have uploaded anyways,but dint want to upload something which is not 100 percent ready :p

This is a stable tactic that works well especially in home matches. There is only one critique on my behalf: you basically defend with 6 players as the front 4 really don't do much. This can be problematic against teams that look to overlap on the flanks.

I changed this tactic into a 4-3-3/4-5-1 (4-1-2-2-1) by pulling the AMC down to the MC position and making the other MC a bit more creative (same settings as the AMC originally had) and I've been having fantastic results with my Juventus side.

That's about the only things I changed, barely lost a game during the first season, and the games I lost were really close.

I should add it's the Atkins version.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived