From Division 11 to the Prem?

JamieKing

1-2.png

From Division 11 to the Prem

Season 2013/2014 - October

1-3.png

1-29.png

2-23.png

Another pretty good month, i think the top 3 will be how it is at the end of the season. I actually wish i wasn't in the cups way too many games for my players which could effect the league games.

1-2.png

Season 2013/2014 - December

1-3.png

1-31.png

2-25.png

Another unbeaten month and I've finally hit the top of the league, lets hope we can stay at the top now! I have Grimsby Borough in January so it will be interesting to see what i can do against them.

1-2.png

Season 2013/2014 - April/May + Cup Final!

1-3.png

1-36.png

2-30.png

Three consecutive promotions!!! We all know it's not that hard at this stage to get promoted, Once i get near the BSS/BSN that's when the real challenge will start but never the less I'm still delighted with what I've achieved and I've now my first cup in three seasons to that list! I still have no idea how far away i am from the BSS/BSN league but I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

C'mon Normo.

1-2.png

Season 2013/2014 - Olaf Ritzen

1-3.png

You know them players you fall in love with? well this player has been with me since he was 15 and his value has shot up in the last season from 1.5k to 28k! I've got hold of him till 2017 as he's just accepted a new contract and i know for a fact he's already good enough for the BSP!

I could make a hell of a profit in the future when he's 19/20 which could be vital for the future of South Normanton! What you think to him?

Stats: Start of season

Stats: End of season now

1-2.png

Season 2014/2015 - August

1-3.png

ad.png

sdsd.png

A very good start to the division, i can tell the quality of this division is much higher than the previous division the games are becoming really close!

Jamie seems to be able to post frequent monthly updates but can't answer my question about the breakdown of foreigners in his league.

it came across as though you were trying to dampen his successes and look for an arguement so I dont blame him for not answering your question.

I'm not after an argument. I simply find it unrealistic a team so far down the English league system could sign so many foreigners. Jamie claimed that most other teams do also, so I asked for more detail.

At the end of the day, it's his game and he can play it how he likes. If he exploits the game though, then I have no interest in it but I'm not going to harrass him about it. If all the teams are doing it, then I suggest there is an issue with the database he is using when it comes to realism.

If Jamie doesn't even respond, then that is plain ignorance, and I don't like that. Being purposely ignorant is downright rude.

I'm not after an argument. I simply find it unrealistic a team so far down the English league system could sign so many foreigners. Jamie claimed that most other teams do also, so I asked for more detail.

At the end of the day, it's his game and he can play it how he likes. If he exploits the game though, then I have no interest in it but I'm not going to harrass him about it. If all the teams are doing it, then I suggest there is an issue with the database he is using when it comes to realism.

If Jamie doesn't even respond, then that is plain ignorance, and I don't like that. Being purposely ignorant is downright rude.

The guy doesnt owe you an explanation for anything he does, if you dont like it, dont read his thread. Myself and Im sure many others are enjoying following it though.

To be honest if you came on my thread demanding answers with your arrogant attitude I would ignore you as well

How is it not realistic? these guys could be living in england and could easily be signed by him.

The guy doesnt owe you an explanation for anything he does, if you dont like it, dont read his thread. Myself and Im sure many others are enjoying following it though.

To be honest if you came on my thread demanding answers with your arrogant attitude I would ignore you as well

Did you even read my posts? Where have I demanded an answer? I asked a question and then stated that Jamie chose to ignore my question rather than either answer it or acknowledge it and say he did not want to answer.

There is a huge difference between politely saying he doesn't want to answer and simply ignoring it. In the first instance, that is fine and I would have absolutely no issue with it. Being ignorant is down right rude.

How is it not realistic? these guys could be living in england and could easily be signed by him.

If the players in question are living or based in England then it is of course realistic. As Jamie has not offered any explanation, then it hardly seems realistic he has so many foreigners in his squad when he is still two leagues below even the Conference North/South.

Archived