SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

SRL88

Wow very attacking, probably a bit to attacking for my team :p not sure they are good enough to pull it off just yet

Its Brazil man. Its all about attacking football :D.

Great thread, keep up the good work mate. :thup:

Cheers fella :).

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are very right, but I will start cautiously and keep it tight at first to get confidence up and points on the board. Once get few better players in who are capable of making decisions (my team is currently 1 of worst in league for decisions) then I will switch to more attacking play, especially at home! 1 win and 1 loss so far, quite encouraging. Few more shooting opportunities for the striker would be good but only 2 games in need give tactic time to gel :)

You are very right, but I will start cautiously and keep it tight at first to get confidence up and points on the board. Once get few better players in who are capable of making decisions (my team is currently 1 of worst in league for decisions) then I will switch to more attacking play, especially at home! 1 win and 1 loss so far, quite encouraging. Few more shooting opportunities for the striker would be good but only 2 games in need give tactic time to gel :)

Haha.

Football is a game based on results so no matter how boring you play, as long as you get the three points that is all that matters.

190px-Boca_Juniors_logo.png

SRL88's Career - March 2033 - Boca Juniors

Clausura

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-11.png

ArgentinePremierDivisionOverview_Stages-7.png

A very mixed month for us as the Clausura looks like its a step to far for us. Its a shame because we were fantastic in the Apertura. The month started with a 1-1 draw against Union before two back to back 2-1 wins over Godoy Cruz and then against Velez. The game against San Lorenzo really pissed me off. We marched into a 2-0 lead before conceding just before half time. After 10 minutes in the second period they levelled things and despite dominating from then on, San Lorenzo scored with literally the last kick of the game and just their fourth shot at goal.

March 2033 - Continued

Copa Argentina 6th Round

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-2-2.png

A very comfortable win in the 6th Round and in the process I have met the boards expectations in the competition. The win has set up a tie against Gimnasia in the 7th Round.

Copa Libertadores

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-3-1.png

CopaLibertadoresOverview_Stages-2.png

Two absolutely fantastic results against Santos as we brought ourselves right back into contention to qualify from our group. Cruz Azul have obviously helped us out, but these two wins have restored faith. We were fantastic in the home tie against Santos as we battered them from pillar to post. 3-0 was really the least we deserved. The away tie was a lot more even. They had numerous good chances, but a towering header late in the game proved to be the only goal of the game.

It's been a tough 2nd half,hopefully you can finish the job off in the Copa Libertadores and qualify for the next round.

Also congrats on qualifying for the World Cup :D

Yeah the second half of the season has been a lot tougher than the first half. Im already counting down the days until next season :p.

Looks like it'll have to be the Libertadores to save this second part of the season because the Clausura is definitely not going according to plan.

As for Brazil, I won't congratulate you for qualifying because well, it's Brazil. I'll do it 1 season from now when you'll win the whole thing. ;)

Looks like it'll have to be the Libertadores to save this second part of the season because the Clausura is definitely not going according to plan.

As for Brazil, I won't congratulate you for qualifying because well, it's Brazil. I'll do it 1 season from now when you'll win the whole thing. ;)

There is also the Copa Argentina which I would happily accept.

Haha. My plan is to certainly win the whole thing, and if I keep my job after it I aim to take them onto the Copa America and bleed some younger players into the squad.

Haha.

Football is a game based on results so no matter how boring you play, as long as you get the three points that is all that matters.

You are very right! Your thread is keeping me from boredom at work on page 13 atm, but the screenshots have stopped showing up :(. Working from home tomorrow so hoping to get some serious game hours in :D

You are very right! Your thread is keeping me from boredom at work on page 13 atm, but the screenshots have stopped showing up :(. Working from home tomorrow so hoping to get some serious game hours in :D

Yeah I got a message up on my Imageshack saying it was full so I deleted some. Unknown to me it also deleted them on here to :(.

They start up halfway through p19 if you want to get to them.

SRL88's Career - April 2033 - Boca Juniors

Clausura

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-12.png

ArgentinePremierDivisionOverview_Stages-8.png

Another mixed month. We put in a brilliant performance against rivals River Plate to win 3-0 before two second half goals against Quilmes gave us the three points. In a very end to end game against Lanus we just werent strong enough and they grabbed the win late in the game. Luckily we bounced back in our next game against Racing Club with Luis De Leon on fire that game. Sadly however we completely folded against Newell's. We were just shocking. I was fuming and I layed right into the lads after the match.

Copa Argentina 7th Round

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-2-3.png

Such a harsh defeat. If you look at the dates between league and cup fixtures you can see how piled up our matches were. The lads were exhausted and they resorted to kcik lumps out of us so we were on our knee's by the end of the game. Despite taking the lead twice, they pegged us back and scored the winner with minutes remaining.

April 2033 - Continued

Copa Libertadores

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-13.png

CopaLibertadoresOverview_Stages-2-1.png

Despite a heavy defeat in Mexico we bounced back to beat Petrolero 3-0, and with Santos unable to beat Cruz Azul we claimed second place in the group to move into the Second Round.

Second Round 1st Leg

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-2-4.png

A first class performance give us a massive advantage over the side from Paraguay. We will have to guard against complacency in the 2nd leg, but we should get through.

Yeah I got a message up on my Imageshack saying it was full so I deleted some. Unknown to me it also deleted them on here to :(.

They start up halfway through p19 if you want to get to them.

Well thats just pants. You got a screenshot of your liverpool tactic? Be good see how you get most out of Ord :D

Well thats just pants. You got a screenshot of your liverpool tactic? Be good see how you get most out of Ord :D

I havent got a copy of our tactics, but this is the formation I used during my time there.

Having a bit of a mare in the Clausura. :(

Done well in the Libertadores though. :thup:

Yeah it has been crap compared to the first half of the season. Overall if the two leagues were added together we would be second.

SRL88's Career - May 2033 - Boca Juniors

Clausura

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-2-5.png

ArgentinePremierDivisionOverview_Stages-9.png

A decent end to the season which started with a brilliant 5-0 win over Colon. In our next game, despite taking the lead we were pegged back and Estudiantes went into the interval leading 2-1. In the second half though we were fantastic and managed to turn the game on its head and score 4 fantastic team goals to give us a 5-2 win. We lost our next game against Argentinos before two successive 1-1 draws where I think our players were running on batteries because they were absolutely exhausted after a grueling month. We did round the season with a fantastic 3-0 win away from home.

Copa Libertadores Second Round 2nd Leg and Quater-Final

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-14.png

A brilliant performance in Paraguay as we managed to see out our Second Round tie with a 1-0 win (5-0 on aggregate) to set up a tie against All Boys. We blew them away in the first leg with a mind blowing attacking display to grab an unbelievable 6-1 win. Despite a 1-0 defeat in the second leg we marched on into the Semi-Final where we face a tricky tie against Corinthians.

Nice going becoming legendary manager! And Phil Jones at Liverpool.... I guess club affiliation doesn't count for much when managing!

Cheers fella :thup:.

Regarding Phil Jones, I actually signed him as a Youth Coach during my time at the club. When I left he was promoted to coach by Matias Almeyda. Upon his departure, Diego Simeone took over and made him his assistant. When he took the job at Atletico, Phil Jones was eventually promoted to Manager.

140px-CBF_logo_svg.png

SRL88's Career - June 2033 - Brazil

World Cup Qualifer

BrazilFixtures_Fixtures-13.png

WorldCupSouthAmericanQualifyingSectionOverview_Stages-7.png

A very pleasing performance and a very comfortable win. I played a few players who I wouldnt probably start and they impressed me so I have a few options to consider now.

COPA_L1.jpg

Copa Libertadores Final

How We Got Here

Group Stage

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-4-1.png

CopaLibertadoresOverview_Stages-4.png

Lets face it, we were very average in the Group Stage. We started wtih two poor defeats against Petrolero and Cruz Azul but bounced back and gave oursleves a brilliant chance of getting through with a with two fantastic wins over Santos. Even though we lost heavily to Cruz Azul we beat Petrolero in our next game to ensure that we came second in the group and reach the Second Round.

Knockout Phase

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-5-1.png

And in a completely different contrast we were brilliant in the Knockout Rounds. Throughout the rounds, we done all the hard work in our home legs to give us an easier time in the second leg. After we eased past Cerro Porteno we destroyed All Boys at home to effectively seal out Semi-Final berth. All Boys just looked shocked in the second leg and didnt know what to do. Despite one goal, we sealed a 6-2 aggregate win to set up a tie against Corinthians. Again, with the first leg at home it was key. We were brilliant and beat them 2-0. We started the second leg very slowly and they marched into a 2-0 lead to level things up. It was only then that we started to play and Luis De Leon pulled one back on the night to really get our backs up. In the second half we scored again through our captain Galvan to level the game and despite a late goal, we sealed a 4-3 aggregate win to book our place in the Final.

Copa Libertadores Final 1st Leg

BocavEstudiantesTecosInformation_Overview.png

A truely remarkable victory to give us a huge advantage going into the second leg. We just absolutely blew them away. Yes, we were helped by them going down to 10 men, but I started to panic when they pulled a couple of goals back, but we just went straight up the other end and scored another two goals to make the tie slightly safer, but on this continent, anything can happen.

Copa Libertadores Final 2nd Leg

EstudiantesTecosvBocaInformation_Overview.png

A brilliant display ensured a 1-0 win on the night, 7-2 on aggregate as we claim the Copa Libertadores. A fantastic defensive display in the first half left our opponents frustrated, and after a gentle encouragement at half time we came out and controlled the ball, not allowing our opponents to have a touch as they got even more frustrated. Both teams had chances in the second half, but ultimately, we grabbed the only goal of the game following a slow build up to lift the Libertadores for the first time since 2007.

SRL88's Career - June 2033 - Boca Juniors

Copa Libertadores Semi-Final and Final

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-4-2.png

There isnt to much more I can say about these games really as I have already covered them. It is a truely remarkable achievement to lift the Libertadores in my first season in charge. One of my greatest achievements by far.

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-84.png

A brilliant season for our captainm, capped off by beating this 22 year old record.

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-2-38.png

A great feat. A one he should be proud of.

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-3-16.png

Well done all of you.

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2032/33 - Boca Juniors

Apertura - Results (1st - CHAMPIONS)

A fantastic first half to the season for us which saw us claim the Apertura whilst staying unbeaten. We were brilliant both in both attack and defence as we kept other sides at bay whilst ripping them apart at the other end.

Clausura - Results (5th)

Unfortunately we just couldnt carry our form into the second half of the season. We were inconsistend throughout and teams who we had beaten comprehensively in the opening half of the season we just werent as convincing against.

Primera Division Overall (3rd)

A third place finish overall. Obviously our first half of the season form had a massive hand in that, but after last seasons 17th place finish this was a massive improvement.

Copa Argentina (Knocked out in 7th Round)

Well I met the board expectations but it was a shame we couldnt go further. We got the 7th Round pretty comfortably, but during a period when our players were on their knee's due to exhaustion we lost our 7th Round game with pretty much the final kick of the game.

Copa Libertadores (Winners)

An absolutely fantastic achievement. Much like at Atletico, I have won the major Continental trophy in my first season in charge. We were average during the group phase but managed to come through in second place. It was in the Knockout Stage where we really turned on the style. We made the use of the first leg on home soil and just battered every team. This just left us to see out each game away from home as we just didnt look like letting our lead slip. The Final was typical of our run as we destroyed our opponents 6-2 before a well disciplined display and a 1-0 win saw us lift the Libertadores.

Transfers - Finances

A mass amount of transfer activity this season. The players brought in made major improvements to the overall squad so I am delighted with their contribution. Outgoing, the standout is the obvious £30m sale of Juan Lopez.

The finances are good for this league. Obviously the Lopez money helped out and we have lost a bit since then, but with a lot of European clubs chasing our players, this could all change.

Squad

A strong squad but changes do need to be made. There are quite a few players 30+ and three of them are 35+. I aim to make the squad younger if I can.

My Top Players

I have decided that I cant pick just three players out of this bunch so for this season I am having to give you an extended list.

Damien Gibertini - He was out on loan last season and rather than send him out again, I thought I would give him a chance and what a great decision that proved to be. Fantastic in the middle of the park and ran the show more often than not.

Mauricio Bermudez - Unstoppable in the first half of the season. He wasnt as good after Christmas but picked up towards the end of the season. Sadly, injury ended his season early.

Osvaldo Araujo - Reminds me a lot of Dirk Kuyt. Not fantastic, but solid and a real engine in the side. He contributed with a lot of key goals to.

Gabriel Galvan - Captain marval for this side. Its hard to think that he was in and out of the side in the first half of the season. A true legend of the club.

Adama Toure - I am chuffed we beat the European sides to his signature. A rock at the back.

Luis De Leon - Shoved out on the wing to fit into my style of play despite being a striker. Still, a cracking season from him.

Diego Biscay - Brilliant for me at Galatasaray and once again brilliant here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 5th | Play-Off Quater Finalists |
| 2012/13 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 3rd | Play-Off Semi Finalists |
| 2013/14 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 4th | Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up, |
Appointed in October |
| 2014/15 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 2nd | Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up |
| 2015/16 | Darlington | League Two | England | 3rd | Promoted |
| 2016/17 | Darlington | League One | England | 5th | Promoted via Play-Offs |
| 2017/18 | Blackpool | Championship | England | 3rd | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2018/19 | Blackpool | Premier League | England | - | Resigned in November |
| 2018/19 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 10th | Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners |
| 2019/20 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 4th | FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up, |
Champions League Qualification |
| 2020/21 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & FA Cup Winners |
League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up |
| 2021/22 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up |
League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final |
| 2022/23 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League Winners |
| 2023/24 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, FA, Carling Cup |
Community Shield & Champions League Winners |
| 2024/25 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, League Cup, Community Shield |
& Uefa Super Cup Winners |
| 2025/26 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | FA Cup & Community Shield Winners |
| 2026/27 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, Champions League & |
Community Shield Winners, FA Cup Runners-Up |
| 2027/28 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, Community Shield & |
World Club Championship Winners |
| 2028/29 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & League Cup Winners |
| 2029/30 | Galatasaray | Super Lig | Turkey | 1st | Super Lig Winners |
| 2030/31 | At.Madrid | Liga BBVA | Spain | 2nd | Liga BBVA & Copa Del Rey Runners-Up, |
Champions League & Spanish Super Cup Winners |
| 2031/32 | At.Madrid | Liga BBVA | Spain | 1st | Liga BBVA & Champions League Winners, |
Copa Rel Rey & European Super Cup Runners-Up |
| 2032/32 | Boca Juniors | Apertura | Argentina | 1st | Apertura Winners |
| 2032/33 | Boca Juniors | Clausura | Argentina | 5th | - |
| 2032/33 | Boca Juniors | Primera Division | Argentina | 3rd | Copa Libertadores Winners |[/Code]

[size=3][b]Next Season?[/b][/size]

Improving our performance in the season as a whole is the aim. I would like to win both the Apertura and the Clausura in one season so I will be going for that. The Copa Argentina is another trophy I want to claim.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
| 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
| 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
| 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |
| 2022/23 |  Second Division Group A |  4th             |  Promoted via Play-Off's       |
| 2023/24 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2025/26 |  First Division          |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
| 2026/27 |  Super Lig               |  16th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2027/28 |  First Division          |  1st             |  Champions                     |
| 2028/29 |  Super Lig               |  13th            |  Survival                      |
| 2029/30 |  Super Lig               |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2030/31 |  Super Lig               |  12th            |  -                             |
| 2031/32 |  Super Lig               |  7th             |  Turkish Cup Winners           |
| 2032/33 |  Super Lig               |  13th            |  -                             |[/Code]

A poor season compared to last year and they also exited Europe very early on.
[size=3][b]Darlington FC[/b][/size]
[Code]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
| 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
| 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2022/23 |  League One        |  17th            |  -                             |
| 2023/24 |  League One        |  14th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  League One        |  5th             |  Play-Off Semi-Final           |
| 2025/26 |  League One        |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
| 2026/27 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2027/28 |  League One        |  5th             |  Promoted via Play-offs        |
| 2028/29 |  Championship      |  23rd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2029/30 |  League One        |  18th            |  -                             |
| 2030/31 |  League One        |  18th            |  -                             |
| 2031/32 |  League One        |  14th            |  -                             |
| 2032/33 |  League One        |  3rd             | Play-Off Finalists             |[/Code]

Missed out on automatic promotion by three points and then beat in the Play-Off Final by a 90th minute goal.
[size=3][b]Blackpool FC[/b][/size]
[Code]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
| 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
| 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2022/23 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                                                |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                                                |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  14th            |  -                                                |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2027/28 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
| 2028/29 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                                                |
| 2029/30 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2030/31 |  Championship      |  7th             |  -                                                |
| 2031/32 |  Championship      |  4th             |  Play-Off Finalists                               |
| 2032/33 |  Championship      |  7th             |  -                                                |[/Code]

Missed out on the Play-Off's by just one point.
[size=3][b]Aston Villa[/b][/size]
[Code]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2022/23 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                           |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  -                           |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  13th            |  -                           |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League    |  15th            |  -                           |
| 2027/28 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                           |
| 2028/29 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                           |
| 2029/30 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                   |
| 2030/31 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                    |
| 2031/32 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                   |
| 2032/33 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                    |

The yo-yoing continues.

Liverpool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                                 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2029/30 |  Premier League    |  2nd             |  Premier League Runners-Up                             |
| 2030/31 |  Premier League    |  2nd             |  Premier League Runners-Up                             |
| 2031/32 |  Premier League    |  1st             |  Premier League Winners & Champions League Runners-Up  |
| 2032/33 |  Premier League    |  2nd             |  Premier League Runners-Up                             |

Well off the pace in the league and poor showings in the cups. They did reach the Quater-Final of the Champions League though.

Galatasaray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                       |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2030/31 |  Super Lig         |  4th             |  -                                           |
| 2031/32 |  Super Lig         |  1st             |  Super Lig Winners                           |
| 2032/33 |  Super Lig         |  2nd             |  Super Lig Runners-Up, Turkish Cup Winners   |

Sadly they couldnt retain their Super Lig crown, but a dominant performance in the Turkish Cup see's then win silverware atleast.

Atletico Madrid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                     |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2032/33 |  Liga BBVA         |  3rd             |  -                         |

They dropped off the pace towards the end of the season and sadly a third Champions League crown in a row was to much. They reached the Quater-Final.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool

2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd

2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea

2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland

2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal

2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2022/23 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea

2023/24 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Man City

2024/25 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2025/26 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Man Utd

2026/27 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

2027/28 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

2028/29 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

2029/30 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Man City

2030/31 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2031/32 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea

2032/33 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd WBA

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton

2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool

2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich

2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley

2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea

2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal

2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester

2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke

2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Tottenham

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Blackburn

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Arsenal

2025/26 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Newcastle

2026/27 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Liverpool

2027/28 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Newcastle

2028/29 - Winners Reading Runners-Up Man Utd

2029/30 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Newcastle

2030/31 - Winners Newport County Runners-Up Brighton

2031/32 - Winners Bolton Runners-Up Man Utd

2032/33 - Winners WBA Runners-Up Stoke

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading

2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom

2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea

2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City

2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich

2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa

2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves

2022/23 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Swansea

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Cardiff

2024/25 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Swansea

2025/26 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Man Utd

2026/27 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Newcastle

2027/28 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Newcastle

2028/29 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up West Ham

2029/30 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Man Utd

2030/31 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2031/32 - Winners Nottingham Forest Runners-Up Brighton

2032/33 - Winners Nottingham Forest Runners-Up Brighton

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club

2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal

2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona

2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia

2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid

2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga

2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2022/23 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Betis 3rd Real Madrid

2023/24 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Getafe

2024/25 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Betis

2025/26 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2026/27 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2027/28 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2028/29 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2029/30 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2030/31 - 1st Barcelona 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Real Madrid

2031/32 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2032/33 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke

2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich

2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund

2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund

2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim

2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen

2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen

2022/23 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Freiburg

2023/24 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hoffenheim 3rd Leverkusen

2024/25 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Stuttgart

2025/26 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Stuttgart 3rd Frankfurt

2026/27 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Frankfurt

2027/28 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Mainz 3rd Bochum

2028/29 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Leverkusen

2029/30 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Wolfsburg 3rd Leverkusen

2030/31 - 1st Frankfurt 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Leverkusen

2031/32 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Stuttgart

2032/33 - 1st Schalke 2nd Hoffenheim 3rd Bochum

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio

2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli

2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus

2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria

2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo

2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus

2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina

2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan

2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria

2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2022/23 - 1st Inter 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2023/24 - 1st Sampdoria 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2024/25 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Inter

2025/26 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2026/27 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2027/28 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Inter

2028/29 - 1st Inter 2nd Fiorentina 3rd Sampdoria

2029/30 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Fiorentina 3rd Sampdoria

2030/31 - 1st Inter 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2031/32 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Inter

2032/33 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Fiorentina

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille

2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux

2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon

2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2022/23 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2023/24 - 1st Bordeaux 2nd Lyon 3rd Auxerre

2024/25 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2025/26 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2026/27 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Lille

2027/28 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2028/29 - 1st Lille 2nd PSG 3rd Auxerre

2029/30 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Lille

2030/31 - 1st Marseille 2nd Lyon 3rd PSG

2031/32 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2032/33 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd PSG

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd

2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona

2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid

2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal

2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona

2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo

2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Lyon

2025/26 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2026/27 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2027/28 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up At.Madrid

2028/29 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Real Madrid

2029/30 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2030/31 - Winners At.Madrid Runners-Up Barcelona

2031/32 - Winners At.Madrid Runners-Up Liverpool

2032/32 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Barcelona

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan

2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto

2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli

2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma

2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon

2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham

2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse

2022/23 - Winners Inter Runners-Up PSG

2023/24 - Winners Stuttgart Runners-Up Stoke

2024/25 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2025/26 - Winners PSV Runners-Up Sampdoria

2026/27 - Winners Anji Runners-Up Fiorentina

2027/28 - Winners Lille Runners-Up Galatasaray

2028/29 - Winners Ajax Runners-Up Sampdoria

2029/30 - Winners Dortmund Runners-Up Anderlecht

2030/31 - Winners Sampdoria Runners-Up Nottingham Forest

2031/32 - Winners Leverkusen Runners-Up Feyenoord

2032/33 - Winners Lazio Runners-Up Besiktas

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil

2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia

2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar

2026 - Winners Germany Runners-Up England 3rd Place Argentina Hosts Mexico

2030 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Germany 3rd Place Brazil Hosts Italy

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland

2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France

2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium

2024 - Winners France Runners-Up Romania Hosts Spain

2028 - Winners Czech Republic Runners-Up England Hosts England

2032 - Winners Czech Republic Runners-Up France Hosts Holland

Great Libertadores comeback from that bad group and tough start,

Cheers DB :thup:. I am absolutely chuffed with how we performed in the Knockout Stage.

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2033/34 - Boca Juniors

Board Expectations:

Apertura: Learn from the Experience

Clausura: Learn from the Experience

Copa Libertadores: Read the Second Round

Copa Argentina: Reach the Quater-Final

My Expectations:

Apertura: I would love to win it again

Clausura: I want to win this

Copa Libertadores: Put up a decent fight to retain our trophy

Copa Argentina: I would love to win this

Budgets:

Transfer: £2.8m

Wage: £210,576 (Currently spending £189,830)

Balance: £8,534,232 (+£10,375,051 since last season)

Key Player(s):

Gabriel Massoni - A new signing from Independiente. Will have to be on form in between the sticks.

Mauricio Bermudez - Tailed off a little in the second half of last season and currently out injured. Hopefully he will return to the player he was in the first half of last season.

Luis De Leon - More of the same please.

Adama Toure - The clubs best defender. Extremely solid at the back.

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2033/34 - Boca Juniors

Friendlies

BocaJuniorsFixtures_Fixtures-16.png

Not a brilliant pre-season but not one I am majorly disappointed with. Only the Liverpool game saw us outplayed and there were a couple of good wins in there. We played really well against a good Man City side as well.

Transfers - In

Ezequiel Domizzi - Free - I have tracked him since the start of the year. With a couple of our wingers ageing we could have done with some cover and I thought this guy fit the bill perfectly as he can cover both wings.

Marcos Novgorosky - Free - I had him on loan last season and he impressed so much, even during the first half of the season that when I got the message that his contract would expire in 6 months I agreed to sign him instantly.

Martin Gargiulo - £400k - Brought in as a squad player. A cheap deal and he offers plenty of cover.

Fernando Ledesma - Loan - Brought in as cover only. It was needed as we had no cover at left back last season.

Federico Paratore - £1.6m - A cracking centre half who I hope will strike up an immovable partnership with Toure.

Marcelo Hoyos - £650k - We needed a new midfilder due to a retirement and there wasnt a mass amount around for our budget. Luckily this guy offers a bit of class and also some experience.

Transfers - Out

Nothing major of note in terms of outgoing players. There were a couple of sales which brought a bit of money into the club. The major bonus for the club is that we have so far managed to hang onto our big name players with a lot of European clubs sniffing around.

Archived