Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a ******** of toys. Kids are going to,be happy.

Sinterklaas shopping or Christmas shopping? The youngest one decided he wants to have a guitar and drums. The missus is thinking about giving it to him for "Sinterklaas".

Going to be loud...

Have i missed something? He was a mod?!

You missed a lot dude.

Sinterklaas shopping or Christmas shopping? The youngest one decided he wants to have a guitar and drums. The missus is thinking about giving it to him for "Sinterklaas".

Going to be loud...

First one of course.

The oldest does know he doesn't exist anymore, the middle one still firmly believes in him and the youngest does not want to have anything to do with him, presents excepted ofcourse, but "Sinterklaas" and "Zwarte Piet" are not allowed near our house :D.

He's going to have a tough time the following weeks :brock:.

Xenophobic :(

Apologies Cleon, didn't mean to offend anyone :)

HELLO Spike, you still do that wonderfull exciting game that is called cricket?

I do indeed.

Had our presentation evening on friday & won POTY :D

Sinterklaas, Dutch/Flander version of Santa Claus. Celebrated on december 5th/6th.

Is he the guy who dresses like a Pope or something? So do you celebrate that like Christmas itself and then Christmas on the 25th?

Is he the guy who dresses like a Pope or something? So do you celebrate that like Christmas itself and then Christmas on the 25th?

Yes, that's the guy. Although dressing up as a churchman and having litte children sit on your lap is probably not the smartest move to make :p

Most families I know tend to celebrate the one or the other, giving gifts on on of the days.

Yes, that's the guy. Although dressing up as a churchman and having litte children sit on your lap is probably not the smartest move to make :p

Most families I know tend to celebrate the one or the other, giving gifts on on of the days.

Are they Catholic?

Apologies Cleon, didn't mean to offend anyone :)

I do indeed.

Had our presentation evening on friday & won POTY :D

haha only joking :)

NottinghamForest loves cricket too, you play together?

Sinterklaas is for the children, christmas for the parents with something smallish for the kids.

Are they Catholic?

The story of "sinterklaas" does originate from a catholic bishop Nicolas of Myre from 280 ad, but alot has changed since then. Now it's a feast for children who are given presents by their (older) family on december 5th of 6th.

It would be weirder if it was the other way round, stalking kittens and...... :D

I think the girls probably stand more of a chance of raping him to be fair which is why he only stalks them. At least he stays within his limits.