Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Haha Tom.. but seriously, tell us what you REALLY think...

What do I really think? Fergie seriously ****s things up every week and is constantly rescued by the quality of players we have. This was the case pre Queiroz, and is case now Quieroz is no longer with us.

Trust me, atleast one game this season we will get hammered, and I'm betting on it being in three weeks time at the Etihad.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My flat mate insists on it! It seems you were telling the truth about him, seems a genuinely really nice guy when he is away from the boxing promotion thing. I can see him winning the thing overall.

So hows everyone enjoying the new FM?

I'm enjoying it :cool:

Where to tart wiht last night. Hmmmm, well Hernandez proved, as I have said many times, that he is a dog awful footballer who is useless if he is not getting any decent service.

Oh, and we have a serious problem at our club as it is quite obvious that no one in the clubs backroom team is brave enough to tell Sir Alex that a midfield pairing of Carrick with Giggs/Scholes just doesn't work. It's a ****ing shambles and last night was all Fergie's fault.

Bring on QPR, Taarabt will rape us eah and every way possible if we go with a midfield pairing as described above.

And a final point, **** of Valencia, you complete and utter omnishambles of a footballer. How the hell he is playing for a club like us is beyond me.

Hernandez is an impact sub like Solskjaer was. He's great to bring on when a defence is tired and he can stretch the game with his pace. This doesn't happen when he starts a game. He's a proper old fashioned poacher imo.

I see you are linked to Rodriguez again this morning, he'd be a great signing but I doubt you could really afford £30 mill plus for him could you?

What other options do you have for the midfield atm though? While I understand you've got to do something you don't really have many more options do you? Andersson?

You was bigging Valencia up not so long ago............

What do I really think? Fergie seriously ****s things up every week and is constantly rescued by the quality of players we have. This was the case pre Queiroz, and is case now Quieroz is no longer with us.

Trust me, atleast one game this season we will get hammered, and I'm betting on it being in three weeks time at the Etihad.

I agree that you'll be on the end of a hammering sooner or later. I wouldn't be surprised if Aguero and co bagged a few.

Yeah but Solskjaer was class :cool:.

Indeed he was. I'd love to see him manage an English side, he seems to know his stuff from what I've seen and read. But great to see how he'd cope here.

Is it fair to say with the posts above from Tom, that he's no longer in the closet?

Indeed he was. I'd love to see him manage an English side, he seems to know his stuff from what I've seen and read. But great to see how he'd cope here.

Is it fair to say with the posts above from Tom, that he's no longer in the closet?

I can't see him over here anytime soon. I think he wants to continue improving where he is before moving over here.

As for Tom, its almost like he is hoping for a City win.

Hernandez is an impact sub like Solskjaer was. He's great to bring on when a defence is tired and he can stretch the game with his pace. This doesn't happen when he starts a game. He's a proper old fashioned poacher imo.

I see you are linked to Rodriguez again this morning, he'd be a great signing but I doubt you could really afford £30 mill plus for him could you?

What other options do you have for the midfield atm though? While I understand you've got to do something you don't really have many more options do you? Andersson?

You was bigging Valencia up not so long ago............

Me bigging Valencia up? I can't recall doing that. Yes he has good games, and when he is good he is extremeley good. But he only has one foot, and totally and utterly uselss if he can't run past his fullback. He constantly slows things down to come inside, despite the fact that when he does come inside he can't use the foot he is coming on to.

We have Anderson, Cleverley, and Fletcher. Any of those three with Carrick would be a fine combination as you have one sitting deeper and spraying passes around, and the other making forward runs and therefore dragging the opposition out if their positions.

Last night, and against Villa, we were dreadfully static in the middle of the park and that makes it far too easy for the opposition to just sit off us and say "you try get through us".

Aren't the midfield problems inherent on the age of Scholes/Giggs, they have the age that they leave their strollers along the sides of the field upon entering the pitch and tbf the English competion is quite fast paced.

It's not about age, it's about how the combination in midfield works. It would be just the same if we were pairing Andrea Pirlo with Carrick.

It's not about age, it's about how the combination in midfield works. It would be just the same if we were pairing Andrea Pirlo with Carrick.

Nah cos Carrick can adapt and he'd be great going forward :cool:

But been serious..

The problem atm is there is no movement and link up play from Carrick's partner so there never getting in behind the lines and then it becomes static and easy to play against. Without the support of the other MC it means there is a gap and one of the attackers are dropping deeper to try and the role. Personally I like Cleverley because he can do that role and is often breaking forward and going wide etc. He just wastes chances by been bad at finishing them but that doesn't matter aslong as he gets into space and can play others in.

But been serious..

The problem atm is there is no movement and link up play from Carrick's partner so there never getting in behind the lines and then it becomes static and easy to play against. Without the support of the other MC it means there is a gap and one of the attackers are dropping deeper to try and the role. Personally I like Cleverley because he can do that role and is often breaking forward and going wide etc. He just wastes chances by been bad at finishing them but that doesn't matter aslong as he gets into space and can play others in.

Isn't that exactly what I have been saying? Just in a more sweary, pissed off kind of way. :D

Isn't that exactly what I have been saying? Just in a more sweary, pissed off kind of way. :D

It was more aimed at Wendy.

But yes you are pissed off. Guess we'll see you on SSN outside the ground protesting with a 'Fergie Out' banner in week :brock: .Just do what United fans normally do when something happens they don't like, either wear a different shirt (You could wear your City one in protest) or create a breakaway club.

I wasn't referring to Sneijder himself, I was talking about the type of player, small, versatile and a very good technician. Almost like the standard Barca midfielder.

But he doesn't play in the position they need. They have Kawa to play the Sneidjer role of they want.

Nottingham Forest

View Profile

View Forum Posts

Private Message

Add as Contact

Third Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Date 3rd July 2010

Location GPTG Tit and Attention Seeking Whore.

Posts 8,389 Infractions 1/1 (10)

Well yes, but I am trying not to be over the top. I would love a Vettel crash :D.

Love how sneaky Ferrari were by giving Massa a grid penalty :cool:

A Vettel crash would be great for the Alonso fans. Hamilton should take him out on first corner :D

As long as I am nothing like you because you are never funny.

:D

I don't aim to be funny though SRL. I'd sooner not aim then try and look like a tit. But I guess if you're comfortable looking like a tit. Then go ahead.

I'm no where near your league when it comes to acting like a tit so you just continue :thup:.

We'll see shall we. But you definitely closer than you think.

I will never, ever be that weird.

This is funny :D

He is impossible, but we already knew this.

I don't. It was pretty much cheating.

Alonso :cool: