Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to put a photo(s) of a 17 year old on a computer game forum.

Quiet you, Flemishman.

:cool:

Is there still a sub-section for older FM games? I can only see FM12 & FM13 sub-forums.

Seatch for the FM 12 links thread in there there is a link for FM 11.

Why did he change his username/stop posting so much??

Not sure, he changed his username while I took a 6 month break. When I came back it took me 3 month to realise who he was, I thought he was a new mod :D

I think he's a full on xbox/PS3 tit, that's why he doesn't post.

Not sure, he changed his username while I took a 6 month break. When I came back it took me 3 month to realise who he was, I thought he was a new mod :D

I think he's a full on xbox/PS3 tit, that's why he doesn't post.

What is his new username?

I miss Hopey posting in here :(

He's still around but doesn't log in much these days.

I don't think I have ever seen him post before.

****ing gimp.

Ha

What is his new username?

Lisandro Lopez

My Steam randomly stopped working yesterday and it's the most frustrating thing ever. Everything I do to try and fix it fails. I've even tried uninstalling the programme completely and reinstalling but still nothing. I could cry.

It's ok, with you posting in here again, we could all cry too.

Oh yeah, I got my Steam to work again (ridiculously simple in the end). Also somehow kept my Swansea save despite being convinced I had deleted it in my attempts to get Steam working. Feels great. So glad I didn't lose this progress.

So today has started pretty well for me, then. Off to the gym in about an hour. Not gone this week yet so I'm going to hit it hard today, tomorrow and Friday.

Indeed. It has prompted some of the girls in my team to opt against wearing skirts today. This is very bad for (my) morale.

I know what you mean.

We’re having a dress down day today to do some tidying up & all the girls are wearing jeans :(

BBC reckon he's "left". Rubbish manager anyway.

I wish my club had a rubbish manager who won a league cup and CL in the same year.

Chelsea only have had 2 bad games this season really. The sacking is stupid.

Pardew approached, they're not nicking my manager! Besides in all honesty, is Pardew goof enough for the Chelski job? In my opinion, no.

I'm genuinely confused on who is going to get it. I don't think Pep would go, to wary of being sacked by trigger happy Abra. Benetiz and Redknapp not credible enough.... Hmmmm, it's a tough one.

Perhaps Abra is doing the same as last year, sack manager then appoint previous Assistant Manager who somehow against all the odds takes the team to FA and Champions League glory. He must be going for a repeat of last year:lol:

I wish my club had a rubbish manager who won a league cup and CL in the same year.

Chelsea only have had 2 bad games this season really. The sacking is stupid.

Not surprised to be honest. Small clubs with a false economy like this often make rash calls - they've historically been **** for so long that they want everything now. I somewhat expect City to remove Mancini once ther elimination from the Champions League is confirm.

Not surprised to be honest. Small clubs with a false economy like this often make rash calls - they've historically been **** for so long that they want everything now. I somewhat expect City to remove Mancini once ther elimination from the Champions League is confirm.

but I'm the stupid one? We won't get rid of Mancini this season unless he fails to win a thing and finishes below second by a considerable distance.

Mancini won't last the season I agree.

As for Pardew I don't think it be a bad move for Newcastle. He's on a 8 year contract so would get **** loads of compo plus same for the backroom staff if they followed him. Some nice cash back.

Pep won't take the job as he wouldn't get the control he'd want at a club. It'll be Arry or Benitez tbh imo

Hmmm. Currently top of the league with the best team in the country and not playing at our best yet suggests you might want to hold back on the hashtags for another few months. I'm saying we will win anything, rather it's just downright idiotic to say we won't.

Hmmm. Currently top of the league with the best team in the country and not playing at our best yet suggests you might want to hold back on the hashtags for another few months. I'm saying we will win anything, rather it's just downright idiotic to say we won't.

You're not the best team in the country, to claim so is idiotic.

And I know for a fact you wont win anything. Come back to the quote at end of season and see who is idiotic when you've won **** all.