FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One more match then off to bed :( last day in work tomorrow then 2 days off :)

Alright Glenn mate

Ant how are you playing Suarez ? Just curious

Playing him along side Carroll as a Advanced Forward, Attack, they are proving to be a great partnership, Carroll has got 8 in 10, im also rotating them with Dirk who has 5 in 11, Downing is leading the assist charts in the PL with 9.

Think I have finally created a decent tactic in FM for the 1st time in a few years.

I'm 2nd in the league 1 point behind the mancs, hows this for a run of games to end the demo with, Man City, Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea!

How long are you guys going to keep Carra in the team with all the excellant young tallent waiting in the wings?

I've already dropped him for Coates. I rotated over the first few games and he did well, Carra got injured and hasn't been able to get back in.

Ill be considering selling Johnson in January if I continue this game, Kelly is playing well and Flannagan is on loan at Watford and is tearing up the championship, he is 6th overal in the ratings with a 7.56 in a average side, the scout report 9 times out of 10 says he was one of the players to make a real difference

Just made it to the end of the demo, sat 4th in the table but some way off the pace. Started off playing 4231 and then switched to 442 following a 3-1 home defeat to the mancs. Form picked up playing 442 but this was also the point at which Gerrard was back to fitness so not sure which was the main factor in the improvement.

Star performers in the league:

Coates 17 apps 5 goals 1 assists 2 mom 7.45

Lucas 14 apps 1 goal 3 assists 3 mom 7.31

Suarez 19 apps 9 goals 4 assists 0 mom 7.20

Kuyt 18 apps 8 goals 2 assists 3 mom 7.16

honourable mention for Downing with 7 assists from 15 appearances

Victory is upon us?! Talk about opening ourselves up to jibes!! :lol:

Looks a great thread though, about to give it a good read through. MON THE MIGHT RED MEN!!!

I still can't get over this "victory is upon us" business, I mean what does it even mean?!

Still messing about with tactics as am winning games but only just although I did just lose 3-2 against Wigan :(

I've designed an absolutly sick tactic (4-1-2-2-1) for this Liverpool side, the only proviso being that you have to sign a CB who doesn't have arthritis. I'm considering releasing it, and a 4-3-3 that I designed with Chelsea (before anyone says anything, I had to, it was an idea that I couldn't get out of my head whenever I watch Chelsea on the telly).

Is it just me that hasn't sold Maxi? I think he's boss TBH, decent for tutoring and I got 4 goals, 2 assists and a 7.72 av-rat from 6 apps out of him, playing as an AMC; Attacking Midfielder - Support.

Also, is anyone else noticing a slight injury-proneness with Glen? It seems on this demo he's injured more often than Agger....

Finally, possibly my favourite occurence ever:

tehwinz0rz.jpg

From a player who now looks like this:

lolwut.jpg

Archived