FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonna be funny playing without European football in season 1 but will like the challenge im off to work lads enjoy the demo

just thing of it this way... without europe to think about like the other top sides, by season two we could be premierleague champions and have the likes of kelly, wilson, flanagan, robinson, shelvey, coady, henderson, suso, adam morgan, sterling and co all established into the side one way or another and be set to take on europe with ease :D

Just sent you a pm, you will like that im sure :D

Funny video that mate

Gonna be funny playing without European football in season 1 but will like the challenge im off to work lads enjoy the demo
just managed to get it dopwnloaded. wont get to look at it properly until tomorrow. bestof luck guys

stevie, great OP keep the updates coming

Cya lads

this game is awesome!! nothing I don't like about it!

Helps that the first formation I make is dominating teams! 3 games played 3 wins, Henderson the current stand out performer!

Sold Maxi, skrtle, aurelio and jones, brought in ganso.

promoted suso, sterling, robinson and flanagan

oh and feel very chuffed as got a tweet from miles! good evening so far!

Alright lads am in work at the moment but shall be playing my save later on tonight. I am debating wheter to loan out Robinson and Flanagan for the first season but don't think I'll be buying anyone tbh.

Ant I think we have a good squad tbh and don't really need to sign anyone

Good luck with your saves Glenn and ant1985 and keep posting keeping this thread active

Its frustrating not having any money to spend though, anyone sold anyone yet?

I don't think I'll buy anyone as am happy with the squad but never say never also any chance someone could post a SS of Ganso (Paulo Henrique)

the squad as a whole imo is pretty good but confused as to why spearing is listed..... but i sold maxi (5mill), aurelio (2.5mill) and jones(750k) and brought in fowler (100k) and keisuke honda (10 mill). on a whole i didn't really have to change but i wanted to get rid of the older players to give people like sterling, flanagan and robinson a chance contradictory in buying fowler as he's old but he's a legend scored 1 in 1 for me in pre season :D

in: hamsik (23mill), emre can (1mil), felipe anderson (5.5mil), leandro (9mil), paulo fereira (500k) *decent back up

out: skrtel (6.5mil), maxi (5mil), aurielo (2.5mil)

emre is surprisingly good even at a young age. many asist from him. leandro is a good AMR, paulo fereira is good as a CM and hamsik is godly. won all of my games so far, except drawing my first preseason game as i was trying to figure the game out. bellamy was great for me when called upon to play in the LC. scored 3 against Peterborough. suarez has been on fire scoring 3 against stoke and 2 against QPR. gonna continue playing. ENJOY!

Think I'm gonna get Fowler, just for nostalgia sake.

The squad looks pretty good. Going for a 4-4-2 at moment. Not buying or selling anyone, apart from God, like to keep it realistic to start with. Soon as full version is out new game and transfer budgets off!

Worst part is taking over from Kenny and not having him at the club. Think an edit will have to happen and King Kenny will be a coach

in: hamsik (23mill), emre can (1mil), felipe anderson (5.5mil), leandro (9mil), paulo fereira (500k) *decent back up

out: skrtel (6.5mil), maxi (5mil), aurielo (2.5mil)

emre is surprisingly good even at a young age. many asist from him. leandro is a good AMR, paulo fereira is good as a CM and hamsik is godly. won all of my games so far, except drawing my first preseason game as i was trying to figure the game out. bellamy was great for me when called upon to play in the LC. scored 3 against Peterborough. suarez has been on fire scoring 3 against stoke and 2 against QPR. gonna continue playing. ENJOY!

How did you get so much money to spend?

I had a little go as Chelsea, just to design a 4-3-3 system, bought Tevez to play as a left inside forward... Destroyed everything, were talking 4-5-6 nils!!! I hate to remember how easy it used to be to get 40-45 goals per season out of Torres...

I'm building a skewed looking 4-4-1-1 to play with Liverpool, have some decent success so far too!

Has anyone found decent, cheap coaches to get all categories to at least 4 stars?

It's probably the one area I haven't looked at yet, and I want to make a list of coaches ready for the full release, so I can easily acquire them in the full game.

Im happy with the squad as well but I have an addiction to singing people :) trying to get hazard

Am tempted to buy some players but shall see

What do Flanagan, Robinson, Kelly & Spearing look like on this years game?

Think they have improved but even more so Flanagan

Just beat a full strength Barcelona in pre season 3-2

Nice one

Just bought Hazard for £44,500,000. over 48 months

Great signing but I don't like doing payments over 48 months but each to there own

Has anyone found decent, cheap coaches to get all categories to at least 4 stars?

It's probably the one area I haven't looked at yet, and I want to make a list of coaches ready for the full release, so I can easily acquire them in the full game.

Have a look in the fm12 staff thread there has been a few posted

God is back. 85K. Worth every penny. Took him all of 11 mins to score in his first game. Friendly against Valencia!

God :cool:

What do Flanagan, Robinson, Kelly & Spearing look like on this years game?

Well, one of the first things I noticed was Robinson is still 5 ft 6... It was bad enough when the Liverpool researcher didn't watch reserve games, but common- Robbo is a 1st teamer now. It is blatantly clear to look at him that he's not shorter than Leo Messi... He's 6 foot at-least, probably closer to 6 ft 2!!

Im happy with the squad as well but I have an addiction to singing people :) trying to get hazard

Just lost my first game of the season to Stoke 1-0
I lost to the mancs in realistic fasion of course, a goal after stoppage time should of stopped, an offside goal given and a foul not given when it should of been they went on to score from :mad:

All that after i went 1 up.

Unlucky lads

Just beat Norwich 1-0 in the carling up.

I had 32 shots and only 9 on target? wtf?

Strikers having a bad game maybe ? How many were long shots ?

Archived