FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

Nice to see the thread active already. I hope to post a bit. Not so much for screenies but will update.

Need to be beating the Mancs - They are on page 2 already. Think once the full game is out we'll catch up and overtake!!!!

GOD Update. 3 Friendlies 3 Goals. The last one coming after being brought on as sub with 90 mins on the clock. 1 touch 1 goal. Wish he was 18 years younger.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one, my first attempt at a tactic and it seems to be working although ijust had a 1-1 draw with wigan still unbeaten. the mancs next, Team meeting feature is brilliant.

LiverpoolTactics_Overview-2.png

Morale isn't looking very good.

Nice to see the thread active already. I hope to post a bit. Not so much for screenies but will update.

Need to be beating the Mancs - They are on page 2 already. Think once the full game is out we'll catch up and overtake!!!!

GOD Update. 3 Friendlies 3 Goals. The last one coming after being brought on as sub with 90 mins on the clock. 1 touch 1 goal. Wish he was 18 years younger.

We are now on page 2 and no worries were only about 10 posts behind. 3 in 3 for God looking good

alright lads. finally getting a look at the demo, still on day 1, haven't done much except for setting up my tactic and looking at the squad

find it tough to get into the demo due to the lack of players available but still feel for me i need to bring in 4/5 players. not all for the first 11 but to improve some area's and add some strenght to the squad

Think Carroll will be one of the players i sell. Hes just too immobile for my preferred tactics.

Alright lads loading up for a bit

Am gonna see how he gets on in the demo but I sold him on 11.3 as he didn't do that well

Not yet, but i do agree about big Andy C. he just doesnt seem to perform on any patch/game.

I am trying to build a tactic to get the best out of him but shall have to see how it goes, just giving Robinson, Flanagan and Sterling there first games against Genk

Glenn you buying anyone this save mate ? I was going to but have decided just to see how I do with the current squad and get a tactic sorted out. Am defo going to try and get the game for release day as I've been really impressed with the demo so far

Glenn you buying anyone this save mate ? I was going to but have decided just to see how I do with the current squad and get a tactic sorted out. Am defo going to try and get the game for release day as I've been really impressed with the demo so far
Not on the Demo mate maybe the full version then again maybe not ive imported my old tactic from FM 11 see how it goes if it needs tweaking i knew you couldn't wait until christmas ;)

It just depends mate am not saying am defo gonna get it but I'll try. I might make one exception to what I said and try and sign Douglas Costa from Shakhtar
Im used to the new layout ill be getting it on release day for sure & will get COD:MW3 a few weeks later so my save will go slower as it has in previous years

Im used to the new layout ill be getting it on release day for sure & will get COD:MW3 a few weeks later so my save will go slower as it has in previous years

Am getting MW3 on release day so will have to switch between the two

Just had a £8.25M offer accepted for Douglas Costa :D his best position is AMC but am gonna use him on the wings

Well, one of the first things I noticed was Robinson is still 5 ft 6... It was bad enough when the Liverpool researcher didn't watch reserve games, but common- Robbo is a 1st teamer now. It is blatantly clear to look at him that he's not shorter than Leo Messi... He's 6 foot at-least, probably closer to 6 ft 2!!

If that wasn't changed (I thought I had) then it's an error to fix.

Where is this idea that I don't watch reserve games?

I signed him, still in pre season but he has looked good at AMC

Am going to see how he does on the wing as I don't use AMC. I suppose one way of doing it is in the demo as I don't think I'll be carrying this save on

Sold Brad Jones, quite sad Thiago isn't avaiable on a free at the start of the game like he was in FM11, he was a go to transfer in any new game.

Carroll hates me already, so he's in reserves.

Have you being given him fines or telling him he's been playing crap ?

Started as international footballer rep, just lost opening game 3-2 at home to Stoke :(

edit: in my defence it was cold and wet :)

Unlucky mate ive just beat them 3-0 Suso scored an amazing goal which I will post up tomorrow

Anyway am off to bed I have an early start in the morning, so keep posting and I'll catch everyone tomorrow night, cya later lads

Going to Start a new game now im a bit more used to the game, still unsure of the best formation for LFC, might persavere with 4-4-2 or a 4-1-3-2, what formations are you guys using?
Im using 4-4-2 with attacking wingers

Had a bid accepted for Tevez, outrageous wage demands seem to have put a stop to that.

Anybody having problem with injuries? Played 3 games and have Agger out for 2-3 months, Craig and Downing for 2 weeks each. Other players picking up constant knocks. Seems odd.

Archived