FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do get that right, i get the green upward arrow, the looking motivated message, even during team talks everything seems positive but morale will not go up. Side note, i started again so i could use suarez after he got injured for 3 months, same thing happened again 2nd friendly in. 3 month injury. :mad:

new layout is taking a bit of getting used too.

trying to get my FM11 tactic to work but conceding a few goals in friendlies. only at the start if august..

have bought a few players, honda, Vrsaljko, Affelay, veloso so far. just going to test a few lads out as M'Vila, Hazard & sissoko are very expensive

Good to see your keeping the thread active lads. I'll be on my save later on tonight after work.

Going to Start a new game now im a bit more used to the game, still unsure of the best formation for LFC, might persavere with 4-4-2 or a 4-1-3-2, what formations are you guys using?
Im gonna start over again want to use my tactic from day 1
I had big Andy scoring like a good un on fm11 towards the end of 11.3 no idea how the hell i did it but first season he had like 30 goals. Will try replicate that tactic on the demo after starting again.

Good luck lads

Just remembered I'll post that Suso goal against Stoke up later. It was a great goal and he hadn't been on long. I can't wait to get in and get on me save. I might carry it on when I get the game shall see how it goes. I have done a home tactic and an away one

Carroll is scoring with mt Tactic from FM 11 looks like it may work

Carroll scoring for me too, all my other players are slacking.

How's everyone finding our squad then? Any positions you'll look to strengthen when the full game is out?

How's everyone finding our squad then? Any positions you'll look to strengthen when the full game is out?

This is the strongest squad I think we have ever had, 5 CM's that are brilliant, good and young full backs, excellant midfield and strikers, the only worry I have is we need an out and out right winger and maybe a good young striker

Noticed in November the board provides you with an extra 13.57m transfer funds.

Shame its too late for the demo, worth noting for January though.

I agree about the strength of the squad, I've found Hendo can do the job out on the right if needs be. Not my first choice but he has got very high crossing so the balls in for the big man are nice.

new layout is taking a bit of getting used too.

trying to get my FM11 tactic to work but conceding a few goals in friendlies. only at the start if august..

have bought a few players, honda, Vrsaljko, Affelay, veloso so far. just going to test a few lads out as M'Vila, Hazard & sissoko are very expensive

I might strengthen one or two positions But am planning to involve the likes of Flanagan, Robinson, Suso etc

Just bought Douglas Costa for 11.25mil, 4* potential, with a wonderkid description, natural AMC but can play anywhere across the midfield.

I got him last night for £8.5M

Just asked the board to expand the stadium, its been granted, 55000 and will be completed 9.9.2012, first time ever in FM :)

I also went for Hamsik in the end, him and Stevie G in centre midfield will be amazing

Hamsik :cool: are you planning on carrying on with the save for the full game

I might strengthen one or two positions But am planning to involve the likes of Flanagan, Robinson, Suso etc

I got him last night for £8.5M

Hamsik :cool: are you planning on carrying on with the save for the full game

I am thinking about it, going well so far, played 2 in the league and won 2, see how it goes.

Im loving this game alot more than the last 3 or 4 versions

Alright lads shall be on my save shortly

Nice OP mate, even though i read alot of the forums i never really post but with the demo being so good would like to get abit more involved, 1st signing i being gary cahill selling skrtel and aurelio

Welcome to the thread :) how much did you get Cahill for?

13 mil, he will be carras replacement, wanted to buy hulk but porto having none of it :(

I had Hulk on fm11 and he was amazing

Downing is running games for me on the left had side, he is amazing

Same here am playing him as an inside forward attack(AML) for home games and Winger(ML) in my away tactic

So what formations is everybody going with then? Seems like people are taking advantage of our new width.

Am using 4-4-2 at home AML/AMR and a standard 4-4-2 away

anyone managed to sign Hulk? Porto accepted 35m but he rejected all my offers

my first transfers:

sold

Agger to City 20m

Skrtel 9m to Porto

Kuyt to PSG 10.75m

bought

Christopher Samba 26m/48months :p

Milan Badelj 5m

Douglas Costa 10m/48m Anfield's fav at demo :D

Thiago from Barca on loan