AI Experiment - what would happen if?

Originally posted by CockneyPotter:

BanditsFC.co.ukOK Everyone I have started the development of a dedicated Bandits F.C website. Very early days but over the coming weeks it will

get up to date with the story on this forum.

Any suggestions, ideas etc etc please feel free to email webmaster at [@] bandits.co.uk

Looks good so far dude. Will be great to see history without having to go through 40 + pages.

Kipfish your a legend keep up the good work.

Only suggestion i have, (prob been mentioned before) When creating the uber talented but mentally unsound trouble makers have one as a striker and one attacking midfielder. Seems to me when they are playing as rightback or defensive managers wouldn't want to risk them. BUt if they could be scoring 30 + would fans love them, even through ttroublemakers. But everything else is amazing.

Bandits till i get caught.

Ps Anyone on face book join the badits fan club

Cheers

Alan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CockneyPotter:

BanditsFC.co.ukOK Everyone I have started the development of a dedicated Bandits F.C website. Very early days but over the coming weeks it will

get up to date with the story on this forum.

Any suggestions, ideas etc etc please feel free to email webmaster at [@] bandits.co.uk

Cheers

Alan

Looks good so far dude. Will be great to see history without having to go through 40 + pages.

Kipfish your a legend keep up the good work.

Only suggestion i have, (prob been mentioned before) When creating the uber talented but mentally unsound trouble makers have one as a striker and one attacking midfielder. Seems to me when they are playing as rightback or defensive managers wouldn't want to risk them. BUt if they could be scoring 30 + would fans love them, even through ttroublemakers. But everything else is amazing.

Bandits till i get caught.

Ps Anyone on face book join the badits fan club

Good update Kip.

A few things :

Don't let Spurs get relegated (my loyalties lie at the Lane first and foremost lol).

Ahem. Are you sure the Bandits wont get European football? With Liverpool getting a CL berth thanks to the league, then the Bandits should get UEFA thanks to their runners-up position in the league cup.

Carlos Lupo is probably the greatest FM player ever to make it to retirement. Unless Bucci keeps his form up for the next 8 years. Which would be almost unheard of.

And add me to the list of "can we have a Lomas screenie please" people.

VB

Originally posted by VonBlade:

Ahem. Are you sure the Bandits wont get European football? With Liverpool getting a CL berth thanks to the league, then the Bandits should get UEFA thanks to their runners-up position in the league cup.

VB

Nice point there. I thought so but let's wait for Kip's answer before waiting for another European year.

Overall a good report imo, only 2 points & 2 goals in last 6 games is kinda disappointing though. Nonetheless, the squad is headed to a bright future. Angus seems to know what he is doing at transfer market. Lastly, Lomas to Bandits! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by 5ergio:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

VB

Nice point there. I thought so but let's wait for Kip's answer before waiting for another European year.

Overall a good report imo, only 2 points & 2 goals in last 6 games is kinda disappointing though. Nonetheless, the squad is headed to a bright future. Angus seems to know what he is doing at transfer market. Lastly, Lomas to Bandits! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think, but I could stand corrected, that you only get a UEFA spot for an FA Cup final if the winner gets in Europe through the league and not for a League Cup final. I hope I'm wrong though.

As for the update, great work as usual, hopefully the Bandits start performing better than they did this year, I know it was a transition year but 11th for one of the richest club in the world is a disgrace.

Meitheisman, you are correct re. the UEFA place for the League Cup - this can only go to the winners and if the winners have already qualified for Europe in another way then the place reverts to the next highest League position.

I hate to point it out to VonBlade but as a fellow Spurs and Bandits fan that could be a doubly tough ruling for us at present! Although I'm sure we can beat Chelsea if we play like we did on Tuesday!

Originally posted by Vig2001:

Yep only FA Cup grants access to Europe...That is why so many top clubs just play youngsters now in the League Cup as it is more beneficial to them to give experience to youngsters than winning it.

Ha. So you're finally done reading this experiment icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the confirmation Vig2001 & DefoesRightBoot

Originally posted by Ste93:

awesome update as always kip.

just a personal enquiry, how are my team Bury doing? i half remember you mentioning getting relegeted to below the confrence north (!!!) jw if we got back?

KUTGW!

I'm afraid they're doing pretty awfully - they've been below the regional Conference leagues since 2043/44, and haven't managed to qualify for the FA Cup proper since then either.

Don't let Spurs get relegated (my loyalties lie at the Lane first and foremost lol).

They've come so close so many times, it's surely only a matter of time (as a Gooner, I hope so anyway!!)

Nope! As has been explained, that only applies to the FA Cup. Which actually meant seventh place went into Europe, and then England won a place through the Sporting Play draw, so Charlton, in tenth, qualified. Eighth place also enter the Intertoto.

So, all in all, the Bandits must be pretty miffed not to be in Europe!

Carlos Lupo is probably the greatest FM player ever to make it to retirement. Unless Bucci keeps his form up for the next 8 years. Which would be almost unheard of.

Utter legend - shame he won't be part of another World Cup this summer, but what a player he's been.

So, the summer has started well for the Bandits - not only has 'one to watch' Aaron Lomas agreed to join from Chelsea, but...

Remember Kyle Cox? The Bandits youth product with the PA of 177 who Left Back 1 sold to Wycombe?

Well, it seems they were smart enough to include a buyback option, which they have now invoked. He's coming back!

Originally posted by kipfizh:

So, the summer has started well for the Bandits - not only has 'one to watch' Aaron Lomas agreed to join from Chelsea, but...

Remember Kyle Cox? The Bandits youth product with the PA of 177 who Left Back 1 sold to Wycombe?

Well, it seems they were smart enough to include a buyback option, which they have now invoked. He's coming back!

Could this manager be the best thing to happen to the bandits in a long time? It seems he's making some excellent signings and the financial clout of the club is finally being put to good use.

Can't wait to see who else he brings in this season, hopefully a couple of established stars as well as the future stars he seems adept at spotting.

I'm having a pretty slow day at work so if you could see your way to an update between now and 4pm that would be great icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

World Cup Preview - 2050

Hosts: Mexico

Holders: Scotland

Pre-tournament predictions

Germany have the highest number of stars, but haven’t made good progress in a long time, and I expect their tournament to end early, perhaps at the quarter final stage. France, Spain and England all look strong, but I have a feeling that Italy, with Fabrizio Bucci as the only world star in action, might just take it.

So I’ll go for Italy beating France in the final, with England and Spain the losing semi finalists. Also, watch out for Brazil, who have more stars than they usually do, and are in their home continent. Holders Scotland will do well to get past the quarter finals again.

World beaters

Fabrizio Bucci (24, 199/199) (Italy)

Umit Abdulkadir (25, 199/199) (Turkey) – failed to qualify

Bjorn Strand (27, 193/193) (Norway) – failed to qualify

Sergey Sergienko (26, 193/193) (Russia) – failed to qualify

Ones to watch

Some of the best young players in the world will be there, and some will not as their countries have failed to qualify. Here are those players ever tipped in the ‘ones to watch’ section.

Carlo Lupo (34, 146/198) (Italy) – not in squad

Pereira (33, 121/187) (Portugal) – not in squad

Tony Allison (30, 168/192) (England)

Ronnie Blundell (29, 180/195) (England)

Hugues Guichard (28, 179/195) (France)

Bjorn Strand (27, 193/193) (Norway) – failed to qualify

Ante Bacic (28, 184/189) (Croatia)

Henrik Berg (27, 181/188) (Norway) – failed to qualify

Umit Abdulkadir (25, 197/199) (Turkey) – failed to qualify

Sergey Sergienko (26, 193/193) (Russia) – failed to qualify

Reiner Helbig (24, 184/199) (Germany) – not in squad

Leonardo (23, 185/185) (Brazil) – not in squad

Peter Schulz (25, 188/188) (Germany)

Gary Cooper (24, 182/182) (England)

Joe Galloway (23, 177/190) (England)

Guillaume Charton (23, 183/194) (France)

Juan Perez (20, 170/194) (Mexico) – injured, and not in squad

Aaron Lomas (21, 152/198) (England) – not in squad

Primoz Kercmar (21, 151/190) (Norway) – failed to qualify

Graham Thomas (19, 153/198) (England) – not in squad

Francisco Javier Rua (21, 156/192) (Spain) – not in squad

Andre Luis (19, 123/198) (Brazil) – not in squad

Raymond van Dijk (18, 110/195) (Holland) – not in squad

World Cup Review - 2050

Group Stage

Group A was a cruise for Scotland and France, who both qualified without conceding a goal, pipping Australia into third. Burkina Faso conceded fourteen crashing out in embarrassing style.

Germany and the USA qualified from Group B, ahead of Greece and Morocco, in one of the weakest groups in the tournament.

Hosts Mexico nearly crashed out of Group C, but eventually qualified on goal difference ahead of Uruguay. Croatia won the group while China finished bottom without managing to score.

Group D was incredible. Remember Wesley van Grinsven? The Dutch striker has so often been the star of international tournaments, and a few years ago was the target of a 25m bid from the Bandits, before he opted for Real Madrid. Still only 26, his PA of 187 stops him from ever being a world star, but he can still make an impression in the big time. And in the opening match with Colombia, he set a record that is unlikely ever to be broken, by scoring SEVEN goals in a 9-0 victory. By adding a single goal in their second victory, he equalled James Morgan’s record of eight tournament goals, set 24 years ago, after playing only two matches. England also won their opening two matches, but were pushed into second place when the unstoppable Dutch force won the deciding game, despite van Grinsven’s absence through injury. He will surely break the goalscoring record if he gets fit in time for the knockout stages. Unsurprisingly, Colombia finished bottom, behind Japan.

Spain dominated Group E, with Eduardo Castillejo still starring in the early stages, although after scoring the winner in the opening match he was sent off and is currently serving a three match suspension. But they still progressed with a perfect record, ahead of the ever impressive Czech Republic. Paraguay and Saudi Arabia never threatened to qualify.

Portugal sailed through Group F with three 1-0 wins, and were joined in the knockout stages by Cameroon, who qualified ahead of Bulgaria and South Korea.

Italy made short work of Group G, and were accompanied by Argentina, who easily saw off the challenge of Sweden and Angola.

Finally, Group H saw Brazil struggle to qualify before stylishly winning the final match to scrape through behind perennial challengers Belgium, so impressive again. Costa Rica and Mali went out.

Second Round

Holders Scotland confirmed their progression to the quarter final stage with a thumping 4-1 victory over the USA, while my prediction that Germany wouldn’t get far proved correct, France knocking them out 1-0 after extra time. ‘One to watch’ keeper Gillaume Charton is proving a thorn in the side of every country that comes up against France, and is yet to concede a goal in an impressive campaign. If Hugues Guichard found his scoring boots at the other end, they’d be nigh on unstoppable.

Wesley van Grinsven couldn’t add to his eight goals in two games for Holland, missing their tie with Mexico though the continuation of his facial injury, but they didn’t need him, beating the hosts 2-0. Meanwhile, England cruised to a 4-0 victory over Croatia, with former tip Ante Bacic, now captain of Croatia, suffering in indignity of finishing the game with an own goal.

Portugal continued their quiet progression, winning a penalty shoot out with the Czechs after a 0-0 draw, while Spain survived Castillejo’s three match ban, beating Cameroon 1-0. Their star striker will return for the quarter finals.

Belgium just somehow always progress through these tournaments, and have a wonderful knack of winning shoot outs. This time the victims were Argentina after a goalless draw, while there was a shock in the last knockout match, with favourites Italy crashing out 2-0 to Brazil, Bucci being shackled by Brazilian defender Itamar, who also found time to score the first goal in a man of the match performance.

So no world beaters make it to the quarter finals, and while the champions should come from Spain, France or England, you can never rule out Brazil, even though their best player, former tip Leonardo, didn’t make the squad, or Belgium, who also play above their station.

Originally posted by Meitheisman:

Sorry if it's been said and I missed it but how many Bandits were called up for the WC please?

Hernandez (Mexico), de Jong (Holland), Finley (England), and Americo (Portugal)

I'll do reports on them after the tournament ends.

Quarter Finals

The quarter finals began with England becoming the latest team to come up against the unstoppable force of Charton in the French goal. To make matters worse, Hugues Guichard found his form, scoring both goals in a 2-0 victory.

Holland also went home earlier than they would’ve hoped. Leading for a long time against Scotland, the holders came back to equalise late on before winning 2-1 in extra time. They are doing the best to prove that the last World Cup was no fluke.

Portugal ended South American interest in the competition, with another 1-0 victory over Brazil, and now progress to the semi finals despite only scoring four goals in their five matches.

In the final quarter final, Castillejo came back from his suspension in style with a man of the match performance, scoring one and setting up the other in Spain’s 2-0 triumph over Belgium.

Semi Finals

With the semi finals an all-European affair, Spain had become the new favourites, although none of the four could be counted out. The players to watch were now Charton and Castillejo, who were looking capable of winning the tournament on their own.

But first, Portugal’s luck was to finally run out against Scotland, after another goalless draw, when the Scots won a shoot out after ten kicks each. With Portugal down to ten men, it was their keeper who missed the final penalty, a harsh memory for him given that he’d kept clean sheets throughout the tournament itself – six in all.

The unstoppable force of Castillejo came up against the immovable object of Charton in the other semi final, as if a France-Spain match needed any more hype, and it was the striker who came out on top, scoring the only goal in a 1-0 victory.

Final

With Maia the only world beater to date to have won a major tournament, that particular travesty could be put right with a Spanish victory that would hand a winner’s medal to one time superstar Eduardo Castillejo. It hasn’t been his most glamorous tournament, missing three matches through suspension, but he’s scored in all the games he has played in.

Standing in his way are world champions Scotland, looking to be the first country to retain the World Cup since France in 2034. Who would come out on top?

First though, Portugal would concede their first goal of the tournament, losing 1-0 in the third placed match to France, and producing this amusing screenshot:

Sending Off Bug?

It looks like a bug, but isn’t – Portugal actually had two players by the name of Sergio, and one kicked out at an opponent in the 81st minute, getting sent off. The other, already on a yellow card, argued with the referee and was shown his second yellow. Two Sergios, both ordered off in the 81st minute.

On to the final, and many neutrals were hoping for a Spanish win, but they were to be disappointed, as Scotland triumphed 1-0, despite chasing shadows for much of the game. Spain huffed and puffed, but the Scots defended well and can once again be called world champions.

World Cup Report Card – World Beaters

(4 games, 7.25 average rating, 2 goals)

Bucci started the tournament well, with goals in his opening two matches, but failed to ignite Italy after that, and they went out in the second round.

Grade: C+

World Cup Report Card – Bandits

Mustafa de Jong (29, 170/170) (Holland)

(1 games, 7.00 average rating)

With just one group stage substitute appearance for Holland in their run to the quarter finals, de Jong cannot really be judged on his performances/

Grade: N/A

Americo (25, 172/172) (Portugal)

(5 games, 6.40 average rating)

Americo didn’t get as many chances as his stats suggest, as all five of his appearances were from the substitutes bench, but he made no impression when he came on, except in the semi final with Scotland. He had a penalty in the shoot out to take his country to the final, and missed. They went out. He won’t want to remember this month.

Grade: E+

Gustavo Hernandez (Mexico) and Tom Finley (England) were also selected for their World Cup squads but never got on to the pitch.

World Cup Report Card – Ones to watch

(3 games, 6.33 average rating)

After captaining England in the opening match, he found himself not being selected for two games later in the tournament. In the three he did play, one as substitute, he simply couldn’t make an impact on the game. A real disappointment.

Grade: D-

Ronnie Blundell (29, 180/195) (England)

(3 games, 7.67 average rating, 2 goals)

After scoring the winner in the opening game, and bagging another in the subsequent match, he missed the showdown with Holland through injury. He played well against Croatia in the knockout stages before being taken off injured again, and missed the loss to France. His stats look good, but he never played the big matches, instead scoring a couple of goals against the weaker nations.

Grade: B

(3 games, 6.33 average rating)

After captaining England in the opening match, he found himself not being selected for two games later in the tournament. In the three he did play, one as substitute, he simply couldn’t make an impact on the game. A real disappointment.

Grade: D-

Hugues Guichard (28, 179/195) (France)

(7 games, 7.43 average rating, 2 goals, 2 assists)

Took a while to get going but contributed with an assist in the group stages, before coming alive against England, scoring both goals in a 2-0 win. Was one of many to play badly in the semi final against Spain, before setting up the winner in the third placed playoff. Won one match, but actually did little else of importance.

Grade: B-

Peter Schulz (25, 188/188) (Germany)

(4 games, 7.25 average rating, 1 assist)

For such a prolific striker, he will be disappointed not to have registered a goal, but Germany had a disappointingly early exit, and only scored two goals in their four games. He set up the winner against Morocco in the group stages, but made no other impression.

Grade: C

Gary Cooper (24, 182/182) (England)

(5 games, 7.20 average rating)

Started well, with a dominating performance against Colombia, but the centre back struggled against Holland before being back to fine form against Croatia in the knockout stages. Played reasonably against France without impressing too much. Solid, but never spectacular.

Grade: C

Joe Galloway (23, 177/190) (England)

Galloway registered exactly the same ratings in exactly the same matches as Cooper, shining against Colombia and Croatia, and struggling against Holland. But the left wing back’s attacking ability led to two assists, and so he shades the ratings.

Guillaume Charton (23, 183/194) (France)

(5 games, 7.20 average rating)

Having been left out of France’s first two games, he was recalled for the real challenges, and kept impressive clean sheets against eventual champions Scotland, pre-tournament favourites Germany, and England. Conceded the only goal of the campaign against Spain before picking up another clean sheet in the third placed playoff. Average rating of 7.20 probably doesn’t do him justice.

Lomas is coming! Cox is back! Excellent news.

van Grinsven most definitely will hold onto that record until the end of time. Or until Upper Mboto qualify for the World Cup. Seven for gawds sake.

And I'm still sick to the teeth that Maia is the only medal winning superstar. No justice in football.

Originally posted by AB-forever:

Could you post a screenie of the Bandits' scouting knowledge? icon_smile.gif

Tom Lynch (71, 120/120)

Jim Heath (57, 120/120)

Wayne Haigh (59, 172/172)

Rod Berry (60, 150/150)

Pretty decent CAs in there, and experience seems to help too.

And what are the CA's of the best Scottish players?

The best two are defenders, at 182 and 178, and then there's a whole bunch in the 160s. Not spectacular, but the two stars (and the keeper, who is 169) gives them the solid base they need.

Lomas is coming! Cox is back! Excellent news.

Ha, you wait - it's July (just after the World Cup final), and those are only two of the three signings he's made.

The other is a 24 year old Portuguese right-sided Roberto Carlos who looks simply awesome. He did break the club transfer record to sign him though, at a cool 20m, but I don't think anyone here will mind that.

Signing stars for the future, and some player for now, who will star for a few years yet? Sounds almost like what a decent manager would day!

Mind you, the season hasn't started yet, so like any other fan, I'm feeling optimistic.

van Grinsven most definitely will hold onto that record until the end of time. Or until Upper Mboto qualify for the World Cup. Seven for gawds sake.

What's incredible is that Colombia aren't even that bad. They followed up the 9-0 hammering by losing 2-0 to England and drawing with Japan. Not great, but they're hardly minnows. Ol' Wes just had one of those days, I guess.

And I'm still sick to the teeth that Maia is the only medal winning superstar. No justice in football.

I was desperate for Castillejo to get a medal, especially as it was surely his last chance. And with only Bucci born to a country that has a realistic chance, Maia might be alone for a while yet.

If that wasn't cruel enough, consider this - Maia's still a regular for Milan, and he's still playing appallingly for his 60k a week. And the same club jettisoned Carlo Lupo two years ago. Harumpf.

The other is a 24 year old Portuguese right-sided Roberto Carlos who looks simply awesome. He did break the club transfer record to sign him though, at a cool 20m, but I don't think anyone here will mind that.

Sounds great!

Can we have a screen?

Originally posted by _nobody_:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The other is a 24 year old Portuguese right-sided Roberto Carlos who looks simply awesome. He did break the club transfer record to sign him though, at a cool 20m, but I don't think anyone here will mind that.

Sounds great!

Can we have a screen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course:

Pacheco

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by _nobody_:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The other is a 24 year old Portuguese right-sided Roberto Carlos who looks simply awesome. He did break the club transfer record to sign him though, at a cool 20m, but I don't think anyone here will mind that.

Sounds great!

Of course:

Pacheco </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the Bandits have a new hero.

First manager to have a statue outside the stadium anyone?

Originally posted by 442to445:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kipfizh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by _nobody_:

Sounds great!

Of course:

First manager to have a statue outside the stadium anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He looks absolutly great! I hope they play him in the midfield and not as a defender because that would be a waste

Originally posted by _nobody_:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 442to445:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kipfizh:

Sounds great!

Of course:

First manager to have a statue outside the stadium anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He looks absolutly great! I hope they play him in the midfield and not as a defender because that would be a waste

He is a great penaltytaker icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's looking good now for the Bandits; finally. Thank god the board and manager have made some excellent decisions at last.

As a Wednesday fan it's fantastic to see them at the top and going well (this is the only way I can cling to any chance of success with them).

It's inevitable that they will fall one day, I just hope that when it happens, it's to the Bandits. Thankfully there is no chance of it being Man Utd (I'm Manchester born, btw). It just gets better for me, seeing them relegated after just one season back. Happy days.

I had to laugh when I read that the Wednesday board were all young and 170+. The real board couldn't combine their abilites, multiply that figure by ten and get close to 1 score of 170.

What an effort to keep the thread going all this time. Many thanks indeed. It is, by far, the best thread I've ever read.

The good signings just keep on coming. Lets hope the manager has coaching skills to match those he has in the transfer market, and not be the opposite of the last manager, who was terrible in the transfer market but good at getting the best out of the players he did buy.

Looking forward to an excellent season (Bandits fan = always optomistic)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

Could you post a screenie of the Bandits' scouting knowledge? icon_smile.gif

Tom Lynch (71, 120/120)

Jim Heath (57, 120/120)

Wayne Haigh (59, 172/172)

Rod Berry (60, 150/150)

Pretty decent CAs in there, and experience seems to help too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, but I actually meant the entire club's scouting knowledge page. Where you can also see knowledge from coaches, feeder clubs etc. icon_smile.gif

And Pacheco sure looks great icon_eek.gificon14.gif

I think they both look bloody good - a real cut above the journeymen who the Bandits have been getting by with recently.

I particularly like the fact that Lomas has high composure - for someone so young that shows he's going to be fearsome. And he's good in the air too. Slight shame that Pacheco's crossing is 'only' 13 eh?! Anyway, here's to the Bandits having a 'world beater' in their ranks!

Aw man, I hoped Italy would finally manage to get that cup again... though it would have been a shame if they did it practically as soon as Lupo was out.

Anybody wanna chip in for a hitman to take Maia out? >icon_smile.gif

Great news about the new signings, Bandits seem headed for greatness this year. (Though, I'd be happy with just a return to CL football)

And finally, a request:

Would it be possible to include their position rating in the "ones to watch" and "world beaters" sections? I think it would be nice how well they're using their ability.

Archived