Anyone else having problem logging on the site

As the title says, I click on my link like normal and this time a box came up like when you download a file. I had to access the site by looking for other links via google. Has anyone else had this problem cause its only been happening during the last 3 -4 days that I know of.

Not problems logging on, but deffo problems with threads I've already looked at being highlighted. I was away for a few weeks (mostly because of the cribbers saying "this game is unplayable" mostly for minor problems, but some because of Christmas), so I don't know if it's just software update or a genuine problem.

ITs not quite the same thing, but I have to set the IE8 to compatability view or else this bit:

ForumFootball Manager ForumsPC/Mac General DiscussionAnyone else having problem logging on the site

Ends up in the blue bar at the top overlaping this bit:

Welcome, MaidelNotifications

No new messages

Inbox

My ProfileSettingsLog Out

i'm asked to log in every time i visit the site. have never been able to get the site to save my log in info. it does like to bring me to the page to change my password since its similar to my user name but even then refuses to save the change to the password forcing me to use my old one and go through the motions to change it every time. If you think 2-3 days of this is a problem try almost 3 years now and no help. tried support they couldnt find the problem, even making a new account i got the same problem. though never had the download file problem but maybe i should hope for it so i can save my log in info for a change. i wont hold my breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived