FM 2011: Jano

Liam-Shannon

'Jano' he looks and plays like Luka Modric

250px-Zhano_Ananidze_IMG_2998.jpg

Full name : Jano Ananidze

D.O.B : 10.10.1992 17 (younger than me :p)

Starting club : Spartak Moscow

Position : AM,CM,AML

Sale value : 5-6 Million

Nationality :Georgian

large_flag_of_georgia.gif

Jano Ananidze , (born October 10, 1992 in Kobuleti) is a Georgian international footballer, attacking midfielder currently playing for FC Spartak Moscow. Ananidze appeared in FC Spartak colours in spring of 2009, initially playing for its junior's team, scoring four goals in twelve games. During the midseason break Valery Karpin moved Ananidze from juniors into the main team, then on a training tour in Austria. Ananidze debuted in Russian Cup on July 15, 2009, scoring a goal against first division FC Krasnodar. On August 1, 2009 Ananidze debuted in regular Russian Premier League 2009 championship, substituting Alex on the 69th minute of the game.

Jano in-game appears to be a very technically gifted player, he seems to be in mould of Luka Modric. He's physically small and very lightweight but this may just be down to the fact that he is 17. He's a hard worker and surely will become a world class attacking midfielder later in the game and is a must buy for A) any team that can afford and B) Any team he is willing to join.

Jano.png

Oh thats disappointing.

Nothing else to say about him? No advice on how to use him?

Or how likely he is to sign for me?

And this guy is blatantly good and deserved a much better player thread.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but Jano is going to be massive this year, he deserves better IMO.

Right firstly I'm not a douche.

Secondly, was just expressing my dissappointment at what is in all fairness not a useful player thread. When you look at the hard work put into the team guides and some of the player threads this just falls short.

Here's one example of a good player thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/231845-FM-11-Paulo-Henrique-A.K.A.-%E2%80%98Ganso%E2%80%98

Like I said it may sound harsh but the fact is there are many people on here that look to these threads for solid advice and this does nothing. The guy just wanted to open the Jano thread. Same thing happens every year and it adds no value to the forum.

stop being such a douche and calm down

He makes a point though, I mentioned it in the FM11 thread.

Player threads are much more appealing/helpful when they are done properly, check out some from last year and even this year already!

--

Don't want another year of people making player threads just to be... first!

--

On topic, Jano has decided to go by his first name, tried to google why but couldn't find out.

He is going to be absolutely awesome on FM11, if you can get him... don't hesitate!

He makes a point though, I mentioned it in the FM11 thread.

Player threads are much more appealing/helpful when they are done properly, check out some from last year and even this year already!

--

Don't want another year of people making player threads just to be... first!

--

On topic, Jano has decided to go by his first name, tried to google why but couldn't find out.

He is going to be absolutely awesome on FM11, if you can get him... don't hesitate!

Easier to remember ?

He was a monster on FM10, had him on most saves last year and looks like he's had some improvements this year :D

Easier to remember ?

He was a monster on FM10, had him on most saves last year and looks like he's had some improvements this year :D

He was beastly on FM10 :cool:

You had to wait like, 2 years to get him though?

'Ann - ann - id - za'

Not too hard or am i being an idiot here (not to familiar with Georgian names tbh)

I don't think so either, I was just postulating a potential reason :)

Do you pronounce it Jano or Yano?

I believe its Jano. I'll ask my Georgian staff member tomorrow.

stop being such a douche and calm down

No need for douche. See this as a warning.

---

As for the OP, yep indeed, work it out more please. Player threads should be a little more helpfull then just a picture and one line. Thx.

Nice work. :thup:

Interesting Modric comparison and I see it. I'm using Modric as an MC, deep lying playmaker for Spurs atm and he's brilliant. Wonder if I get Jano to do the same. Obivously need to really work on his strength for that to happen but there's time.

Here's one of those fan vids you get. He looks pretty tastey and from the limited length of footage he seems to be playing in any of the AM 3 positions you get in FM but mainly left or centre.

As for the Modric comparisions you can definitely see it in his play but anyone who is so seemingly light-weight is going to need to play wide for a while until they can handle the centre mid positions.

[video=youtube;LcTkxoOTL4g]

• 6 months later...

I have to second this being a lazy player thread. I was going to make one, but this'll have to do, I suppose.

I'm surprised there isn't many people ranting and raving about this guy, seeing as he's a very special player and can become just as good as Eden Hazard - a player who is often touted as one of the best player in the game. Jano, for me, was signed as a back-up to Hazard, but has managed to establish himself as a first team contender. And against somebody like Hazard, that's nothing short of impressive. Here he is in November of 2017:

4EEB2C7E24ACF13E711708F7C3DBB3B94F6BA2FB

Not too impressive in the League this season, but that's because he's been used mainly from the bench. However, last season (his first season with me) he had a solid year and played 23 games, scoring 3, assisting 10, and averaging a rating of 7.23, which isn't bad for his first year in England. He played on the Left Wing, as an Inside Forward Support, but can easily play Attack if you want; I just advise you to call for him to rarely cross the ball, because his Crossing is very poor.

I definitely advise this guy. :thup:

He's now 23 on my save and is becoming a really good midfielder, in a 4-4-2 its hard to play him centrally because he isn't all that strong and will get outmuscled in the premiership but on the left drifting in and out as well as switching over to the right flank he has been able to cause all manner of problems.

Archived