Ridleys' Create a Club Sign-up

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of Season Update - 19/20

So another exciting season has drawn to a close. There were a lot of teams looking at promotion and relegation including the possibility of a League 1 team again and could have some teams drop out of the playable leagues. Lets see what happened...

Coca Cola League 2

This season saw mid-table obscurity for most of our teams with maybe a sniff of the playoffs every so often. Allithwaite were the only ones who never looked liked they would reach the playoffs and finished 20th but did have a bit of a relegation scare. Despite a good start from Sherwood they failed to achive anything like Dynamo Bluez who were always just little bit off the playoffs. Downs United were midtable all season. They were never going to get to the playoffs but they were never going down. But Westfields had a much different season to the rest. Having made a solid start to the season they crept up into first place and hung on their to finish Champions by 8 points

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Month Awards

Player of the Month Awards

Young player of the Month Awards

Players' Select

Goal of the Season

Blue Square Premier

Again it was a mixed season for the 4 BSP teams. Despite a poor start from Pollards Hill they spent the whole season creeping up and eventually finished 2nd just 2 points off top spot. Youthampton made up for their poor start by pulling up the league to finish in a respectable 9th place. SS United looked good at the start of the season but could not keep it up and had to settle with 10th. After just 3 games in the season Cricketers were 2nd and playing well, but they slipped right down the league and finished in 16th place and only 4 points away from relegation

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Young player of the Month Awards

Players' Select

Goal of the Season

Blue Square North

Both Cressington and RH FC had difficult seasons this year. They both had periods earlier on in the season where they moved into mid-table positions but ultimately it turned into a tough relegation for both teams. They both ended the season relegated, on 41 points and 5 points from saftey.

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Season

Player of the Season

Blue Square South

There were mixed seasons again for the BSS teams. On their return to the BSS, Bradwell had a relegation battle on their hands but they did survive by 3 points. FC Cardiff ended the season in mid-table but could have got the playoffs but had a poor end to the season. Middleton looked like they were on for another season of mid-table obscurity but they came back and finished only 4 points off the playoffs. Clanfield were also very close to the playoffs but unfortunatley failed at the end. However on goals for, James May Athletic made the playoffs and deservingly so having spent the whole season there. The final 2 teams in the BSS were involved in a promotion battle all season and eventually the Ironz beat TJ FC to the post and TJ had to settle for the playoffs.

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Season

Player of the Season

So there was automatic promotions this year for Ironz to the BSP and Westfields who will be in L1 next season. But there was still the playoffs for Pollards Hill in the BSP and TJ FC and James May Athletic in the BSS...

Blue Square Premier Playoffs

Pollards met Shrewsbury in the first leg of the semis. It was a defensive tight game with few shots. However if anyone was to score it would have been Shrewsbury. But eventually Pollards held on to 0-0 to take back to their place

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

The second leg started better than the first and on the 38th minute Pollards scored to give them a 1-0 lead. They then went defensive for the second half and held on to win 1-0 on aggregate on go into the playoff final

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Pollards were up against Bournemouth for the playoff final. They did not make the best of starts as 9 minutes in Bournemouth were 1 up. They pulled one back mid way through the first half and went in at half time 1-1. Bournemouth came straight out in the second half and score in 5 minutes before having a player sent off. But Pollards could not capitalise and Bournemouth scored again before winning the game 3-1.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Blue Square South Playoffs

TJ FC faced James May Athletic in the semis. It was a tight first 29 minutes before TJ FC had a player sent off. This prompted James May Athletic to take charge. However it was TJ who scored just before half time. James May Athletic were well on top in the second half having 71% of the possession. But TJ hung on to win 1-0

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

The second leg begun with an early penalty for TJ FC which theu duly converted. However it did not take long for James May Athletic to equalise. James May Athletic then spent the rest of the game dominating but could not get the goal that would equalise on aggregate. TJ FC then got a goal just 4 minutes from time to put the icing on the cake and put them into the final.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

TJ FC were up against Bedford in the final.They made the perfect start to the game by scoring in just 2 minutes. By the 29th minute they were 2-0 up and looked very confident. Mid-way throught the second half they scored again but got a player sent off. This gave Bedford the chance to control which they did but could not score and TJ FC won it 3-0 to go up to the BSP

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Other News:

Despite going behind in the final Cricketers managed to win the FA Trophy by 2 goals to 1

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

None of our teams made the final of the Setanta Shield but Pollards almost did as they only lost in the semis on penalties

Liverpool won the Premier League this year with Blackburn, Chelsea and Fulham making up the remaining Champions League spots.

Sherwood lost 5-0 to Man City in the FA Cup third round

Right guys I have few things I would like to tell you that I would like your opinion on:

1. There are four or five people who are getting evicted from this sign-up and there is the beginnings of a reserve list. The reason these evictions haven't taken place yet is that from what I know using a save-game editor you cannot change a club name. So if anyone can suggest me a save-game editor that lets you do this then let me know otherwise the reserves will have to just have one of the evicted clubs.

2. The next update is the second of special seasonal updates like the financial one last season. So if anyone has any request for a particular aspect of the game they want me to do then tell me and I will do that

3. If people don't mind I am going to change the end of season updates slightly so that I will not include awards that do not affect any of our teams. If anyone has any objections to this or anything else they want added to the updates then just say

That sounds fine icon_biggrin.gif

I would like maybe more detail on our players...

Maybe a Screenshot of each teams players, their value and wages and then another of assistant rating or whatever? Only 2 more SS per team, but will tell us a lot...

Great work so far btw!

Hopefully I will get the next update up tonight which will be the special update. I have decided to take Tomiscool's idea and show you your teams assistant reports plus stats of your best players.

Also if anyone can recommend me a save game editor (not FMM) then that would be great so I can finally do these evictions

Best Eleven Update

This is the second of the special updates at the end of every season. In this update I will give screenshots on each of the clubs best eleven from last season and their best eleven ever. I will then give screenshots on one of the clubs best recent players. This is the first part of the update which will include the first eleven clubs. The second part will hopefully come sometime tommorow. The current best eleven's are from the previous season and this seasons will come soon.

Allithwaite Rangers

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Viv Brown Profile

Viv Brown History

Downs United

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Simon Taylor Profile

Simon Taylor History

Dynamo Bluez

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Will Atkinson Profile

Will Atkinson History

Sherwood United

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Duncan Drummond Profile

Duncan Drummond History

Westfields FC

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Lee Lake Profile

Lee Lake History

Pollards Hill

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Vince Griffiths Profile

Vince Griffiths History

Youthampton Athletic

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Wayne Shepherd Profile

Wayne Shepherd History

Short Sighted United

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Tommy Craig Profile

Tommy Craig History

Cricketenhead Football Club

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Jason Black Profile

Jason Black History

Cressington United

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Danny Lynch Profile

Danny Lynch History

******** Hedgehogs FC

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Matt Fletcher Profile

Matt Fletcher History

Best Eleven Update Part II

This is part 2 of this update which includes the other 11 clubs. For the clubs that are not in a playable league there is no current best eleven as this is taken from the last season in a playable league. Again like the financial update once a team comes up their current best eleven will be posted.

AFC Ironz

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Micky Kelly Profile

Micky Kelly History

Team Jesus FC

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Lawrence Lambley Profile

Lawrence Lambley History

James May Athletic

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Jai Reason Profile

Jai Reason History

Clanfield FC

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

David Sinclair Profile

David Sinclair History

Middleton Wood

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Leslie Garrard Profile

Leslie Garrard History

FC Cardiff

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Michael Cowley Profile

Michael Cowley History

Bradwell Athletic

Best Eleven - Current

Best Eleven - All-Time

Ross Carmichael Profile

Ross Carmichael History

Cider Heads

Best Eleven - All-Time

Keith Thomas Profile

Keith Thomas History

Dinamarca FC

Best Eleven - All-Time

George Styles Profile

George Styles History

Intercourse Force

Best Eleven - All-Time

Stuart Dyer Profile

Stuart Dyer History

Highwaymen Club

Best Eleven - All-Time

Ryan Taylor Profile

Ryan Taylor History

As I said i will include the best eleven from the season just played in the august update

End of August Transfer Window Update 2020/21

So another season begins with another League 1 team congratulations again to Westfields. Unfortunatly none of the lower leagues teams returned however. Lets see how its going so far...

League Stats

Coca Cola League 1 League Table

Coca Cola League 2 League Table

Blue Square Premier League Table

Blue Square South League Table

Manager News:

Allithwaite Rangers: Same Manager.

Bradwell Athletic: Same Manager.

Cider Heads: Still no manager.

Clanfield FC: Same Manager.

Cressington United: Sacked Keith Hill. Hired a very good young manager called Liam Collins.

Cricketenhead Football Club: Same Manager.

Dinamarca FC: Still no manager.

Downs United: Same Manager.

Dynamo Bluez: Same Manager.

FC Cardiff: Andrew Kemp was hired before resigning a few months later. They then hired Kevin Gray the former HWM, Cressington and James May Athletic manager.

Highwaymen Club: Same Caretaker Manager.

Intercourse Force: Same Caretaker Manager.

Ironz: Steve Evans resigned after 5 years in the job. They hired Joe Dryden the former Clanfield and Bradwell manager.

James May Athletic: Kevin Gray resigned. Hired Nicky Law a former manager of this level.

Middleton Wood: Jim Harvey resigned. Hired Rob Smith a former Intercourse Force manager.

Pollards Hill: Same Manager.

******** Hedgehogs FC: Sacked Dion Dublin. Hired Kevin Poole the former Cressington and Clanfield manager.

Sherwood United: Same Manager.

Short Sighted United: Same Manager.

Team Jesus FC: Same Manager.

Westfields FC: Same Manager.

Youthampton Athletic: Same Manager.

Best Eleven's for last season are on the way tommorow

Mid-Season Update 2020/21

So now we are in January the leagues are starting to take shape. It has been a great season so far for some teams but for some its not going great for others. Lets see how its going...

League Stats

Coca Cola League 1 League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Coca Cola League 2 League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Blue Square Premier League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Blue Square South League Table

Team Stats