Ridleys' Create a Club Sign-up

Sorry guys that this update is very late, I have had a lot of other things going on, I dont blame you if you thought this was dead.

Mid Season Club Info

Allithwaite Rangers

Squad

Transfers

Bradwell Athletic

Squad

Transfers

Cider Heads

Squad

Transfers

Clanfield FC

Squad

Transfers

Cressington United

Squad

Transfers

Cricketenhead Football Club

Squad

Transfers

Dinamarca FC

Squad

Transfers

Downs United

Squad

Transfers

Dynamo Bluez

Squad

Transfers

FC Cardiff

Squad

Transfers

Highwaymen Club

Squad

Transfers

Intercourse Force

Squad

Transfers

Ironz

Squad

Transfers

James May Athletic

Squad

Transfers

Middleton Wood

Squad

Transfers

Pollards Hill

Squad

Transfers

******** Hedgehogs FC

Squad

Transfers

Sherwood United

Squad

Transfers

Short Sighted United

Squad

Transfers

Team Jesus FC

Squad

Transfers

Westfields FC

Squad

Transfers

Youthampton Athletic

Squad

Transfers

FA Cup and League Cup

None of our teams got to the third round of the FA Cup with Downs United, Allithwaite Rangers, and Intercourse Force

FA Cup 2nd Round Results

The best our teams did in the league cup this year was the second round with Westfields and Dynamo Bluez losing there

League Cup 1st Round Results 1

League Cup 1st Round Results 2

Richest Clubs:

1. Dynamo Bluez - 1.2m

2. Downs United - 1.1m

3. Westfields FC - 1m

Poorest Clubs:

1. Clanfield FC - 50k

2. Cressington United - 150k

3. Bradwell Athletic - 200k

In other news.. It is very close Premiership so far with just 1 point seaprating the top 3 of Chelsea, Sunderland and Liverpool

England won their Euro 2020 group with Ireland, Scotland and Wales all going out in the first round. They then went on to beat Turkey before losing to France in the Semis.

England are currently top of their World Cup qualification group although they should really be winning it as their biggest challenge is Greece

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say guys that I am going to have to end the sign-up here as the interest just isn't here anymore. This is partly my fault due to long times between updates but there have been a core of good users for this and I thank them for sticking with this all the way through. Without finding a good solution to the evictions problem is another issue and I just don't seem to have the motivation to continue this sign-up further. However I have not ruled out beginning this again but with one big change. Obviously this would be down to Ridleys as it was his idea to start with but I think with a new start there could be more interest in this.

My idea to change would be to have the 24 clubs start in the Blue Square Premier. This would avoid the problem we had last time with teams going into unplayable leagues and not coming back up and would give a greater chance of teams getting to higher leagues quicker. If people are interested in a restart then I will give reserved places to the core users of this sign-up. Please post any other changes you think could be made.

Here is the database for this current sign-up as of the latest update and the database from when I took over is on page 4 i believe which starts around 2011

http://rapidshare.com/files/129850430/create_club_signup.fm.html

The overall winner of this sign-up really was Westfields and Downs as they were the only teams to reach League 1

Thanks again for all your support and if people are interested in a restart then please reply

Archived