Avoid The Drop 2011 - Sign Up

As my player is American can I pick Worcester City to join, or if it needs to be a higher reputation team then Cheltenham? No worries if you wanna pick. I'll take anyone. Im gagging for this

Possibly, depends on their media prediction, there are plenty of teams that i could send your player to though :p

i dont believe it...you selected our rivals for my club. can yyou change it or is t started? i would like olympiakos instead

Its not the real thing yet, there will be a new thread when it starts properly, and the two greek teams i picked out before were Kerkyra and Panserraikos, so you could be put at one of those, or just wait and see if you end up somewhere else in the proper game

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad this isn't the real thing at the moment as I would be screwed. Bath and Inverness ffs :D.

Haha true! Better than Rochester in America. Damn, I just wanted to my player to be different with being American but it backfired a bit :p

If it's not too late here's my info...

Name: Dami

Nickname: dami

D.O.B: 7th June 1990

Nationality: Nigerian

2nd Nationality:

Preffered Number: 7

Position: CF

Height:188

Weight: 84kg

Foot: Right

Mental Attributes: Composure 17, Anticipation 15, Creativity 13, Teamwork 15, Work Rate 14

Physical Attributes: Pace 14, Balance 14,Jumping 16,Strength 16

Technical Attributes: Finishing 18, First Touch 15, Technique 17,Heading 16

Preferred Moves: Places shots, Runs with ball through center

Right, i think i'll create a player for myself, and with dami just joining that gives us 35, nice number :p

Name: Mauno Berglund

Nickname:

D.O.B: 5.10.92

Nationality: Finnish

2nd Nationality:

Preffered Number: 7

Position: AMR/ST

Height: 180

Weight: 78

Foot: Right

Mental Attributes: Composure, Team Work, Work Rate, Off The Ball -20

Physical Attributes: Pace, Stamina, Agility -20

Technical Attributes: Finishing, Crossing, Dribbling -20

Preferred Moves: Runs with Ball down Right, Shoots from Distance

So no more entries please, unless you are very desperate to join in

Right, teams will be picked tomorrow around 2pm when i get home, then i'll write them down, and pick from a hat for each player.

Sorry to those hoping to start free, its just easier this way, means everyone starts with a club.

Clubs will be picked on their media prediction, most teams will be predicted to battle for relegation, so your player will need to make the difference, unless they move in the september window :p

Right, teams will be picked tomorrow around 2pm when i get home, then i'll write them down, and pick from a hat for each player.

Sorry to those hoping to start free, its just easier this way, means everyone starts with a club.

Clubs will be picked on their media prediction, most teams will be predicted to battle for relegation, so your player will need to make the difference, unless they move in the september window :p

Best way to do it I reckon. dya know if youre gonna scatter us around Europe or the whole World?

I'll be picking teams from all leagues available, so round the world, i had 75 teams before, so plenty you could end up at, although im changing them as the teams i picked were all likely to be relegated

I'll do a live draw in this thread when the time comes :p hopefully it wont be too long though.

Live Draw

1. Hans Kristian Åkerøy (viiralx) - Foligno (Italy)

2. Cerneo Quam (Cerneo) - Arsenal Bila Tserkva (Ukraine)

3. Ben Arsenal (BenArsenal) - KV Turnhout (Belgium)

4. Joe Tompkins (joetheref) - Airbus (Wales)

5. Allan Juel Hansen (santa) - Freamunde (Portugal)

6. Whoopy Dee'e (Whoopy D) - Maccabi Irony Bat-Yam (Israel)

7. Soviet Sovietovski (Soviet) - Santiago Wanderers (Chile)

8. Ihsaan Ahmed (Ihsaan) - Deltras (Indonesia)

9. Kevin Brown (coldkohmew) - Paderborn (Germany)

10. Tony Hawker (Tony Hawker) - Anagennisi Karditsas (Greece)

11. Dubhglas Stewart (DSYoungEsq) - FC Arges (Romania)

12. Anderson De Costa (manutdfan4lyf) - FC Fyn (Denmark)

13. Viljahlmur Baldursson (Dumax) - Golden Arrows (South Africa)

14. Nottingham Forest (Nottingham Forest) - Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

15. Chris Weight (Yidd0!) - Pacy Football (France)

16. Craig Hopper (chopper99) - NK Imotski (Croatia)

17. Davidus Solo (DB1) - Beijing IT (China)

18. Stuart Shaw (stuart_aberdeen) - FC Dordrecht (Holland)

19. Long Tym Toon (toon_balmy) - Las Palmas (Spain)

20. Lee Harding (ldjh1985) - Newport County (England)

21. Jamie Einchcomb (JEinchy) - Lurgan Celtic (N.Ireland)

22. Luke Baker (BrightLad5) - Osnabruck (Germany)

23. Ishu (Ishu) - Gaziantep B.B (Turkey)

24. Andrea Stonini (stonini90) - FC Polatsk (Belarus)

25. Larri Diazza (Dazzerthegooner) - Bajai LSE (Hungary)

26. Chris Owen (Sloppyderek) - FC Lustenau (Austria)

27. Spice Leaf (spiceleaf) - Altrincham (England)

28. Mark Brown (mrbmfc) - Athlone Town (Ireland)

29. Walid Farouk (arcamede1990) - Jonkopings Sodra (Sweden)

30. Frank Badstuber (Freakiie) - Rotor (Russia)

31. James Almond (Almondo) - Spezia (Italy)

32. Trevor Morrison (Paul Scholes = Legend) - Chiasso (Switzerland)

33. Try Pio (trypio) - Airdrie United (Scotland)

34. Damilola ladele (dami) - Grotta (Iceland)

35. Mauno Berglund (Charlesbeams) - Radnicki Sombor (Serbia)

Will keep editing this post each time i pick a name out, i'll be going in the order that people signed up. There is about 60 odd teams available, most of them are unknown to most :p but thats the way things have got to be at the start haha, try not to be too disappointed.

Also the teams picked have a media prediction of about 2-3 places above the relegation zone)

Draw done, hopefully most of you will be happy starting at the teams drawn.

The teams that nobody got were: Pisa (Italy), Brasiliense (Brazil), Estoril (Portugal), Bekescsabai (Hungary), Doxa Dramas (Greece), FC Espoo (Finland), Dolcan Zabki (Poland), Girona (Spain), Dolny Kubin (Slovakia), Fleetwood (England), Ranheim IL (Norway), Akademik (Sofia) (Bulgaria), HK Rangers (Hong Kong), Sokolov (Czech), CD Barranquilla (Colombia), Oberhausen (Germany), Air India (India), Vila Nova FC (Brazil), FC Lida (Belarus), FC Eindhoven (Holland), Dunarea (Romania), Como (Italy), RFC Tournai (Belgium), Aviron (France), Albacete (Spain), Roltek Dob (Slovenia), HNK Gorica (Croatia)

Thanks, and no you can't change your team ;)

Will get this set up now and try to get it going sometime tonight, if not definitely tomorrow

Some of the players are in leagues that will already be started, so those players CANT be knocked out if relegated. If they get relegated to a non-playable league, they'll have 2-3 seasons to be in a playable league or they'll be out. Hope that makes sense.

All players have a team now, so i'll start the game and make sure everyone is at the right teams etc, and then i'm going to eat, so expect the game thread to be up before 7pm, 8pm latest.

where the feck is Belarus ? :p

Belarus, officially the Republic of Belarus, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, bordered clockwise by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest.

there is no Belgium...

what?

Archived