The Beautifull Game - SUPER TACTIC

Jinli: nice suggestions. Holtby and Adrien become class. But am surprised to see Gatagov functioning on the wide end? What kind of stats did he get mate?

all the stat should be around 14-16 well that was in my season 5 stat O.o but he was just rated 3 star but he being an awesome replacement for my Everton's player "Bily"

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry mate, my English is far from perfect. I ment what kind of ratings he got, like average rating, assists, goals, etc?

Normally 7 without scoring if not its 8 to 9 depending on how many goal he score :p but player do have its bad form too lowest i get is 6

I'm having mixed reactions with this tactic. At home and especially against tough opposition - its brilliant, i always dominate and win by big margins. Away from home things tend to get tricky, the matches are often even and quite often i end up on the wrong end of things. This seems to happen especially against sides that are underdogs but have quality still, like Everton and Aston Villa. I've played maybe 20 matches with this tactic, playing as Liverpool with what must be considered a world-class lineup.

Overall, my experience of this tactic has been positive. Though I might have to conjure up something else to use away from home.

i'ma gonna try this with my mighty Andorra team in my 3rd game in charge against kazakstan. my last 2 games have bneen losses to Malta and Ukraine, in the 1st season.

i mean what have i got to lose, kazakstan are the easiest game in the group.

will let you know the results

Thanks for the posts guys, always happy to hear how people are getting on with it. Iv just beat a Real Madrid Team that has Ribery and Ronaldo playing 2-1 with my Rangers team! 2nd season all youngsters, couldnt believe how well they played

I just started a new game and have taken over at Inter. Season going well, played 9 games so far. I won my first 8 games comfortably. I didn't concede one goal in those games!

9th game was against liverpool. I had some injuries, so I didn't play my best. Got behind 2-0 came back in the second half to 2-2 only to see them making their third only minutes after. A dramatic equalizer by Eto'o saved my unbeaten status. wildest game in a while for me :)

Tav,

Really intested in using this tactic. I see some people are having minor problems, but I'm sure thats down to Man-Managemant :)

So I have two Questions :D

1) Can this tactic work with teams fighting relegation?

2) Any OIs that you use to help the tactic work better?

One thing I`ve noticed about this tactic is that the pass completion percentage is rather low.. usually around 70%..

Improving this would surely make the team control the matches more by keeping the ball.

Any thoughts on how to do this without ruining a tactic that already works extremely well?

firstv.jpg

secondi.jpg

well, first game, easy game.

LOTS and LOTS of corner's and crosses, i've never seen something like this before (this lots of crosses).

my goals were: one by aguero in a run through the defence, the other 2 ones were by long shots, from moutinho and gourcuff.

i will have now the most difficult game in the season till now, play inter for UCL.

@edit

third.jpg

they had 2 ccc, one their goal, where gomes failed :/ and the second after a corner.

what i can say till now is that the defence is very strong, the attack isn't ALL this but it's nice too. (im playing Aguero and Kranjcar or Gourcuff as Wingers, so, i think that's why my attack isn't being this good.)

in 1st season with spurs how have you managed to buy the likes of aguero,gourcuff,cardozo,dzeko???????????

Tav,

Really intested in using this tactic. I see some people are having minor problems, but I'm sure thats down to Man-Managemant :)

So I have two Questions :D

1) Can this tactic work with teams fighting relegation?

2) Any OIs that you use to help the tactic work better?

It can if you have a few key players. A good keeper would be essential and a decent back 5with great defensive stats (physical not as important here). Then a top 3 who have all got pace and fairly good dribbling and shooting (12+ for both) it should do quite well. Top half of the table wouldnt be impossible :thup:

I dont really do OIs unless a player is unfit then il make sure my players are all over him. Thats it really

One thing I`ve noticed about this tactic is that the pass completion percentage is rather low.. usually around 70%..

Improving this would surely make the team control the matches more by keeping the ball.

Any thoughts on how to do this without ruining a tactic that already works extremely well?

The only way i think to make pass completion better is to have less players trying through balls. But if the fullbacks no longer try them you might not get as many quick counter attacks down the wing. Its a tough one to get right without changing the game plan.

It can if you have a few key players. A good keeper would be essential and a decent back 5with great defensive stats (physical not as important here). Then a top 3 who have all got pace and fairly good dribbling and shooting (12+ for both) it should do quite well. Top half of the table wouldnt be impossible :thup:

I dont really do OIs unless a player is unfit then il make sure my players are all over him. Thats it really

Hmm Why is a great keeper essentail?

Deos this tactic really on the goalkeeper?

Hmm Why is a great keeper essentail?

Deos this tactic really on the goalkeeper?

Ok just imagine this. You score 5 goals. But you put theo walcott in goal. You concede 6. in the end, you still lose. A good goal keeper keeps the backline solid, and commands the defence with a good view from behind. Look at the great schmeichel. Without him, man u would not have been as successful.

Look at the great schmeichel. Without him, man u would not have been as successful.

:confused:

Oh, you mean Schmeichel SENIOR. :D

Anyway, should this tactic suit my needs for my 3rd season with Arsenal, only signing players 17 or under?

Playing right now:

GK----------------Almunia---------

DF-----Sagna--Wilson--TV5--Clichy

DM-----------------Song----------

MC-------------Cesc---Ramsey----

ST-------Walcott--RvP--Arshavin--

Rotation/backups:

GK----------------Aréola------------

DF----Aurier--Gallas--Nordtveit--Gibbs

DM---------------Oliveira------------

MC------------Nasri---Diaby---------

ST-------Lukaku--Eduardo--Vela-----

What do you think, is the tactic good enough for my team? :D

/Aron.

But of course! :D the great schmeichel senior. Really one of my all time favourite keepers. No nonsense keeper who will always yell and command his defence. And his defenders listen. :thup:

I tried that in real life with my own team, they just laughed at me and ran off to score, leaving me to concede :(

Season 1:

- Won Champions Trophy (French Super Cup)

- Won Ligue 1

Season 2:

- Won Champions Trophy

- Won Ligue 1

- Won Coupe de la Ligue (League Cup)

- Won Coupe de la Ligue (!!!)

Just finished my 3rd season with Lyon

Season 3:

- Won Champions Trophy

- Won European Super Cup

- Won Ligue 1

- Won The French Cup

- Won World Club Cup

- Won Coupe de la Ligue

Lisandro Lopez finished as top scorer with 45 goals and 19 assist in 43 matches!

Miralem Pjanic (playmaker) ended the season with 16 goals and 36 assist in 46 matches!

And my "big signing" before the season, Alexis Sanchez got 22 goals and 16 assist 48 matches!

FANTASTIC TACTIC TAV!!! :thup::thup::thup:

2nd season with Rangers and iv got in some amazing young talent. Players like Kadlec, Mouche, Torpak, Lee Wallace, Sandro and M'Villa all in my team alongside Fleck and Wilson who also have great potential. Did not think results like these were possible with teenagers tho! -

00awesome.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Casillas kept them in it! haha Also they had £140M worth of wingers playing who couldnt get in the game. This was awesome but only a friendly.

impos.png

This was revenge in its purest form! The diving nobjockeys cost me a euro run in the previous season so this meant everything to me. What makes it such a result tho is that it came straight after an Old Firm game in the league. Simply magic!!!!

Thanks for a great tactic Tav. It worked nicely in Coca-Cola League 1.

Tried it with Leeds (after watching the Damned United). Although the team needed bit of new players to man the positions. Leeds was especially lacking in the Defensive Midfield.

Also for a lower league team this was a very tiring tactic, but with rotation everyone seem to pick up where others left. Jermaine Beckford being particularly stunning, scoring 39goals in 36games (he was injured part of the season), there was a 6 game stint where he scored 13 goals :D

goals.png

leaguetable.png

fixtures.png

Would just like to point out that the download version of this tactic is setup with the 'Far post' corner routine exploit. Will have you score an abnormal ammount of corner goals during the course of a season

Would just like to point out that the download version of this tactic is setup with the 'Far post' corner routine exploit. Will have you score an abnormal ammount of corner goals during the course of a season

I don`t think you`ll score an "abnormal amount" of corner goals..

In my third season with Lyon I scored 10 goals from corner in Ligue 1.

Second on that list eas Bordeaux and Lille with 8 goals from ccorner.

Realistic enough if you ask me. :)

I don`t think you`ll score an "abnormal amount" of corner goals..

In my third season with Lyon I scored 10 goals from corner in Ligue 1.

Second on that list eas Bordeaux and Lille with 8 goals from ccorner.

Realistic enough if you ask me. :)

With the 'far post' routine, you will normally score about 20 corner goals in the English Premier League with an ok corner taker and a decent header. That to me is abnormal, even though Steve Bruce bagged 19 one season back in the 90's for Man Utd.

This has also been pointed out as a bug/exploit on the forums, so I just thought it should be highlighted, as the OP states that "this does not include the corner cheat/exploit", when it clearly does

2nd season with Rangers and iv got in some amazing young talent. Players like Kadlec, Mouche, Torpak, Lee Wallace, Sandro and M'Villa all in my team alongside Fleck and Wilson who also have great potential. Did not think results like these were possible with teenagers tho! -

00awesome.png

Casillas kept them in it! haha Also they had £140M worth of wingers playing who couldnt get in the game. This was awesome but only a friendly.

impos.png

This was revenge in its purest form! The diving nobjockeys cost me a euro run in the previous season so this meant everything to me. What makes it such a result tho is that it came straight after an Old Firm game in the league. Simply magic!!!!

Are u save load?I play sevilla and use your tac,lose real 3-0 shot 10/20,on3/12,CCC1/5,possession40%-60%.Sevilla is more strong than ranger

Are u save load?I play sevilla and use your tac,lose real 3-0 shot 10/20,on3/12,CCC1/5,possession40%-60%.Sevilla is more strong than ranger

Not a chance mate! Whats the point of me coming on now and just lying to folk? Iv already proved to alot of people this tactic works and works well. Sevilla are stronger than Rangers i agree but im alot stronger with my tactic than you are. I know who plays where and when to do things.

Stupid question but i understand why it was asked :thup:

The most goals iv had from corners in a season with this set-up is 18. Yes thats alot but i did play over 60 games and it wasnt just the far post player getting the goals. This tactic doesnt rely on getting corners to win, if people want to change it then do so.

18 goals from corners but over 150 goals in the season. This tactic doesnt rely on any corner cheat!!!

Not a chance mate! Whats the point of me coming on now and just lying to folk? Iv already proved to alot of people this tactic works and works well. Sevilla are stronger than Rangers i agree but im alot stronger with my tactic than you are. I know who plays where and when to do things.

Stupid question but i understand why it was asked :thup:

stupid question,haha.you are arrogant,i think fm10 is realistic game,it is difficult to win a bigger team.I use complete dominance tac(it is no1) but is still lose,Do u think your tac is more beautiful than it???

I hardly think Tav was arrogant here, Frank. From the sheer number of favorable responses (mine included) it's clear that the tactic here does work. It's not perfect, and there are pro's and con's to it, as there are with other tactics. I find it hard to pinpoint any single "number one" tactic, though there are a few less-than-brilliant ones floating about.

To me it just seems you're bitter about not being able to perform as well with Sevilla as others are with comparable or even "lesser" teams.

Managing Spurs in the 2011/12 season. Won the PL last season using Mr Hough's tactics in version 10.2

When the season ended, I upgraded to 10.3 - used my own tactics with mixed results for first 6 games, and then switched to this tactic.

Sadly, I've played 12, won 4, drawn 3 and lost 5.

I have Modric, Defoe, Kranjcar, Hernanes, Palacios Gago etc - so I should be ok. As backup to Defoe, I have Delfouneso and Saviola.

Finding it hard to retain possession, and break down teams.

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. Do people have experience of this tactic not really working for the first season, and kicking in later?

I created exactly the same tactic my self. On my first season i won premier, champions league and FA cup lol 2nd season werent so good came second and semi's of champs league, 3rd season im unbeaten. Have not played any further yet going for something more challenging

unbeaten.png

This tactic intrigued me tbh, so much so that I actually booted up a game of FM and I am in my 2nd season with R. Madrid and tweaked it to suit my defensive needs (I am more of a defensive manager.) It keeps a helluva lot of clean sheets and I believe attacking is even better with it.

1st season Madrid - won league by 24 points, CL semi's (lost 2-1 narrowly) and I won the Spanish Cup v Barcelona. I was only beaten 3 times the whole season in all comps (v Rangers, Sevilla, Inter).

2nd season - I'm 14 games in all comps and I've P 10 W 10 in the league and P 4 W 2 D 2 in CL.

Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?emdktm4w5f3

in 1st season with spurs how have you managed to buy the likes of aguero,gourcuff,cardozo,dzeko???????????

this is second season, i've sold modric, bentley, Keane, Defoe, Palacios, Crouch, Naughton, Lennon...

Just started my 5th season with Man City and still using this. In the 4th season I lost CL final (0-1 with Real Madrid - with bloody Ronaldo scoring a header) and lost the FA Cup final on penalties on Liverpool. Very unlucky, but hey, you can't win everything all the time. The tactic is still going strong.

I've got 3-4 regens who are already first team players and I'm preparing a fresh bunch of youngsters for the future. I won 3 Premierships, 2 CL, 2 European Super Cups, 2 World Club Championships, 2 Charity Shields and 2 League Cups in 4 years. But 3 consecutive Champions League finals with this tactic is impressive.

I like this tactic, but even when I win against big teams Like Arsenal or Chelsea they dominate me on possession. That's the only gripe I have with it.

First season, media predicted 5th, I think. Finished top. Got knocked out of the Italian Cup by Milan. In my second season now (Serie B) trying another tactic, switching back and forth, but it looks like this one is by far the more consistent one.

Im half way through a first season with Unterhaching who are in the German 3. Liga (third division). I am currently in first place, but granted the media prediction for them is 3rd. Only thing wrong though is that i have no transfer budget whatsoever and so i have to rely on talent being brought in on via loans or free's.

That being said though, my best game was actually a 1-0 loss to VfB Stuttgart in the german cup. I was holding out for a draw until my defender gave away a penalty in like the 88th minute. I was gutted, so close!!

It just goes to show that this tactic does well even if you are in the lowest divison possible for the country you are manging in. My aim is to bring Unterhacing to Champions League glory and i believe this tactic will allow me to do that, great job!!!

This tactic intrigued me tbh, so much so that I actually booted up a game of FM and I am in my 2nd season with R. Madrid and tweaked it to suit my defensive needs (I am more of a defensive manager.) It keeps a helluva lot of clean sheets and I believe attacking is even better with it.

1st season Madrid - won league by 24 points, CL semi's (lost 2-1 narrowly) and I won the Spanish Cup v Barcelona. I was only beaten 3 times the whole season in all comps (v Rangers, Sevilla, Inter).

2nd season - I'm 14 games in all comps and I've P 10 W 10 in the league and P 4 W 2 D 2 in CL.

Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?emdktm4w5f3

played about 6 games with my madrid save and have won all 6 convincingly with no goals conceded.....played athletico madrid who have aguero,forlan and dzeko upfront and they didn't even manage a shot on goal....looking good...gonna try it with my man utd save just going into preseason...cheers

@Corkey: I played around with Hull and this tactic for about 15 games. I was 9th when I got bored. I can vaguely remember beating Liverpool and then getting pummeled by Arsenal the very next game :)

Great Tactic! Started a season with leeds, played 33, won 30, drawn 2 and lost 1! Scored 96 and conceeded 26! Goal difference of 70 and points on 92 after, 33 games, amazing! in the final of the johnsons paint throphy, got knocked out the league cup to chelsea! If thats not convincing enough, Beckford.... average rating of 8.00, played 40 games, scored 55 with 11 assists, Unreal!

Just won this pre-season friendly 10-0 (brilliant football btw mate), but only had 4 CCC, but in the game before I only won 4-0 and had 12 CCC, funny old game this ;)

No complaints so far, but it is only pre-season against weak opposition so the defence hasn't been tested. Going foward it's awesome though!

An excellent tactic.

I have only employed it for about 15 games (Reserves have used it a bit longer to get my youngsters used to it - my reserve team is always my unofficial U21 team - in the hope that it's the next generation)

I am Liverpool and have now just begun Season 4. I started using the tactic towards the end of Season 3.

First 3 Seasons I used a combo of Mr Hough but with an AMC and the Nike defence. (4-1-2-1-2) which worked extremely well (see below):

Trophies won:

3 Premierships

1 Champions League (1 S-F lost to winners Chelsea; 1 Q-F lost to winners Barcelona)

1 FA Cup (1 Runner up - penalities to Chelsea)

2 League Cups

1 World Club Champ

1 Super Cup

2 Charity Shields

Now in season 4 with this tactic and it is looking really great. I am in October and the only loss has been my U21s to a full strength Arsenal in the League Cup 3rd Round. (I had beaten them 5-0 the previous week in the league)

My only tweaks have been:

Changed the defence to the Nike defence - it has shored up my 'conceded goals' immeasurably - only concede amazing goals or screamers from outside the area now.

Place DR and DL on rarely run from deep - this stems opposition wingers getting round the back of the full backs. But full backs still get forward 'at the right time'.

Placed defenders on posts for corners as conceded a couple before I did this - particularly near post.

My wingers didn't really work out initially with playing on the opposite flanks to what they were used to and 'cutting in'. I then changed it to the more convential way (a left footed AML player in AML position and a right footed AMR player in AMR position) with 'running in to channels' and the result has been simply breathtaking.

I must admit, having played this drug since the early CM2 days, this tactic is up there with the best. Not because it is the new diablo - granted it is lethal - but what makes it 'beautiful' is that it is realistic and enjoyable. Yes, you dominate the opposition but you don't obliterate them (unless they are much much lesser in stature) and because its attacking, you inevitably give them a few chances too.

Goals come from all sources, and there are moments of frailty - just like IRL - and typical of any hugely successful teams - like Liverpool of the 80s and United of the 90s.

Really fun tactic. I take my hat off to you for creating this. Only negative is that I would have preferred it with the new version (as I like the player roles) but hey, that only makes it 9.9/10 rather than 10/10.

Thanks very much.

Great Tactic! Started a season with leeds, played 33, won 30, drawn 2 and lost 1! Scored 96 and conceeded 26! Goal difference of 70 and points on 92 after, 33 games, amazing! in the final of the johnsons paint throphy, got knocked out the league cup to chelsea! If thats not convincing enough, Beckford.... average rating of 8.00, played 40 games, scored 55 with 11 assists, Unreal!

Wooohoooo!!!! Been hoping for a 50+ goals a season striker and finally its happened! :D

Want to thank everyone who has tried it out and gave their feedback its much appreciated. If people have modified it and want to post a link feel free. Its not a perfect tactic quite yet but has potential to be so if you feel you have made it stronger then let the good folk know :thup:

Got to be one of the best possible league first seasons with City. My only loss coming at Arsenal after I'd won the league with Stuart Taylor having to play in net.

image-1FEC_4BE31308.jpg

Got beat in the league cup by Arsenal and FA Cup final by Chelsea

Archived