Wow, +9 minutes of added time and of course the equaliser.

I am not going to moan at this..

I was losing a game 1-0 and I scored 89th minute and then 90+5 minute when there was suppose to only be 3 minutes added on :D Winning 2-1!

I don't think this is the case, as teams could easily just muck about and timewaste otherwise and there would be nothing to make up for it if a player was badly injured. That's why they say "a minimum of x minutes" when they announce how much stoppage time there is going to be.

Yes, but how can you make 4 more minute, when you said that there will be 4 min. injury time?

I think the game took this to serious. I accept everything until 5' minut, but you can't tell me that there will be 3' minute injury time, and then you let pley 6 min of injury time.

I know that this happen sometimes in real football, but this is then cheating? I mean, when some of us asked to have an option in player interact menu to ask to get a yellow card (to get the ban for a unimportant match, so that he can be free for the derby), SI told us that this is against the Football rule and it is cheating. Ok, but what is then this? How should I understand the refere taking double so much minute of injury time until the goal felt (mostly for the opponent)?

Yes, but how can you make 4 more minute, when you said that there will be 4 min. injury time?

I think the game took this to serious. I accept everything until 5' minut, but you can't tell me that there will be 3' minute injury time, and then you let pley 6 min of injury time.

I know that this happen sometimes in real football, but this is then cheating? I mean, when some of us asked to have an option in player interact menu to ask to get a yellow card (to get the ban for a unimportant match, so that he can be free for the derby), SI told us that this is against the Football rule and it is cheating. Ok, but what is then this? How should I understand the refere taking double so much minute of injury time until the goal felt (mostly for the opponent)?

As you've said, refs adding on more time than is indicated happens irl. That's why, when the amount of time is announced, the commentator states a "minimum" of time that will be added on.

It's not cheating.

I am not going to moan at this..

I was losing a game 1-0 and I scored 89th minute and then 90+5 minute when there was suppose to only be 3 minutes added on :D Winning 2-1!

yes tyoldinho, I had it to. And my goals were corner and penaltys. I won 3:2

But I am not happy with that. Because it is against football. If we said 4 min. injury time. The MAX that the refere can give is 1:30, But I never saw a match where he said there will be 4 minute and at the end made 8 minute of that.

Like somebody says you can't make injury time in injury time. Ok, for the goal (30s) and for injurys (30s) but not on style of play.

So, I said once more: it would mean that the ball was not played the whole 4 minute of injury time, so that the refere took 4 more minutes.

As you've said, refs adding on more time than is indicated happens irl. That's why, when the amount of time is announced, the commentator states a "minimum" of time that will be added on.

It's not cheating.

So much I know, it is the refere that says how much injury time there will be. It happens in the minute 88' or 89'. It is right, that he says the minimum, but this minimum is avarage time, so when there were 2:45 of stopage time, he will tell 3 min. injury time. When on his other watch were 3:20 injury time, he will say 3 min. injury time. Now, what happen in injury time can push the end time for just a minute (because it goes from min. 88' until 90'+3'), but not for 3,4 or even 5 minutes. And the game took this to much

So much I know, it is the refere that says how much injury time there will be. It happens in the minute 88' or 89'. It is right, that he says the minimum, but this minimum is avarage time, so when there were 2:45 of stopage time, he will tell 3 min. injury time. When on his other watch were 3:20 injury time, he will say 3 min. injury time. Now, what happen in injury time can push the end time for just a minute (because it goes from min. 88' until 90'+3'), but not for 3,4 or even 5 minutes. And the game took this to much

He doesn't always stick to your average-time rule though. If he adds on, let's say, 3min, and something happens in that 3min, such as an injury, then he'll add on time accordingly. He doesn't state the average time, he states the minimum time.

Of course they qualised in the very last second and the whistle went.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9084/wowbm.jpg

That's not an exception to the general rule, that IS the general rule.......

It happens to me many times and of course the " AI " often scores in the extra extra time....it seems to be a try to increment the emotions of the game but the result obtained is really a stupid idea IMHO.

It's just a stadium picture that appears on Match Days from a stadium background pack that i am using.

I downloaded it about a year ago but i think the pack was called 'Beefsters stadium pack'

I'll have a search around, only i used stadium pictures for my background in FM09 and that made it somehow better! Cheers :D.

He doesn't always stick to your average-time rule though. If he adds on, let's say, 3min, and something happens in that 3min, such as an injury, then he'll add on time accordingly. He doesn't state the average time, he states the minimum time.

Ok, we have 2 injury times. The first is for the first half. Now, the second injury time is for the second half, and there are allways time wasting. Now, we have 45' minutes, and lets say, in the min. 89' the refere went to the fourth. man and said that there will be 3' minutes of injury time. Now, there is a substitute, ok, he can go for max. 20-30 second above, and then in min. 92:30 there is a player lieing on the pitch. He is bin brought out, and this can be max 30s. So, the refere will let the game until 93:45, maximum 94'

So, he can't add more injury time on that. So, I am wondering, if somebody can explain me: how does the game calculate 4 more minutes in the period of 90' - 94'? For my understanding it can only mean: the game is searching after a goal, that will go in in this last minute of stoppage time. But, would that not be cheating from side of refere (in this case of ME)?

Archived