Euro Cup/ECC Issue

• Administrators

Hang on, three premiership teams?

The most I've ever seen is someone having a liking for a tv (ie. Premiership side) and their local team (perhaps League two). At a stretch someone might go and stretch to their really, hyper local Level 20 side....but jeez!

This is terrible!

I feel for the lad.

I believe this OP is a wind-up. I find it hard to believe that someone over the age of 9, that has played at least one iteration of CM/FM, can be that ignorant of European Competition qualification rules.

Don't take things so seriously. No one cares whether it's a wind up or not. It's still damn funny! :D

Screw it, close the damn thread, none of you took me seriously and simply laughed at the fact I did not know you were only allowed entry into one if you earned entry into both, just sounds like limited imagination, like a lack of ambition in the game, if you wanted help and got laughed at your self confidence would go down too, go look in the mirror before saying kak all

Chill fusionbunny, don't take it all so seriously, there are some not so nice people around these forums so It's best not to take it to heart. ;)

To be fair, It's not really an option and i can't see it ever happening. I certainly wouldn't want it put into the game, or real life. Can you imagine the fixture congestion if you were successful? It would be crazy!

At least you now know that this doesn't happen in real life. :thup:

The lack of actual football knowledge of some FM players absolutely astounds me sometimes. :D

Agreed. For people playing a football game I would actually think they would watch football and show an interest in it. I thought most fans would know you can't enter both!

I thought this was just Puevlo's mate - both on the wind-up - but no. This guy is actually serious!

if you wanted help and got laughed at your self confidence would go down too, go look in the mirror before saying kak all

Read your first post again. You weren't asking for help, you were whinging. That's why people are laughing at you.

Archived