If SI could only improve one thing for FM11, what would you like it to be?

Which area should SI concentrate on for FM11?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Which area should SI concentrate on for FM11?

• Training
    • Scouting
    • Newgens
    • Media Interaction
    • Player/Staff Interaction
    • Match Engine / 3D Graphics

1) Dynamic league reputation

2) Get rid of the light skin

3) Any sort of interaction, including the ability to boycott press conferences like Sir Alex

4) Training

Everything else can wait.

Newgens are a small issue. They're far too good anyway - how many Ronaldos are there in your save 20 years ahead? There are too many good players.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The same thing I ask for every year, which is a match engine where defenders aren't completely ********.

This is the seventh installment of the 3D representation and we have the "too many throughballs countered by super keepers" issue back again.

All of the above plus the sentences below.

Okay let's begin: You show interest in a particular player, and no other clubs are interested in the player. You make a bid for the player, there is still no interest in the player yet. You are in the process of making a contract offer to the player and still no clubs are interested in the player. You are done making the contract offer to the player and aha, boom goes the dynamite. Some club shows interest in the player, makes a bid, and offers a contract. And at this moment, you can not change the contract offer you have made to the player. I think you should be able to change the contract offer at any time. Because you thought there was no other interest or offer to the player; you did not make a perfect offer to the player. Though still your offer is fairly good. But of course the player goes to the other club. I don't know if you can avoid this by withdrawing your offer, then make a new offer and then offer a new contract but I think the other club always wins. At least that's what I generally experience.. Still, I love the game. Who doesn't?

And nothing is absolutely perfect in this world, so we shouldn't expect a totally excellent game. We love you with your imperfections football manager.

I went for Match engine/3D graphics but the bold bit is what i'm more interested in :)

Was slightly influenced by there being no "improve transfer market(and everything related to it) option"

I would also like to see them remove PRess conferences, they are a fail. And it wouldn't be the first time they've removed a new feature(because it added nothing to the game) SO DO IT

Press Conferences. I've currently gone back to Football Manager 07, and I don't miss the press conferences one bit. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but they way they are at the moment they are very, very repetitive and I don't even read the questions before answering. Further, more than once I've had a news item with a headline that doesn't relate to anything that I said. I would be very happy if these were improved upon for FM 2011.

However, a close second for me would be the default skin. Seriously, you have to change the skin otherwise you become blind, by default it is too bright.

Archived