tansrb

Full Name: Andrés Guardado

Club: Deportivo La Coruña

Value: N/A

Sell Value: £20Million Minimum Fee Release Clause

Position: LB, ML, AML

Screenshot:

guardado2.jpg

Anyone here with Guardado playing an important part in his team too? He's amazing imo.

He had been a legend for me in all my saves :D But seen as this thread is going to close down ill leave you to HoPey :D

It's a player discussion, I never close player discussions. Anyway;

Andreas Guardado is a FM legend, I haven't been able to buy him on this years FM but he was always a great player to sign. Can play anywhere down the left. Brilliant player. :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Quality lad he is. Used to love him on FM07 when you could get him for 2-3M and he turned into one of the best on the game.

Was quality on FM08 as well although I didnt buy him that much due to a certain Matias Fernandez. Not tried him on FM09 but he always ends up at either Barca, Madrid, AC Milan or Chelsea so that just speaks volumes for his ability.

• 3 months later...

ive just started a new game with man city, and am torn.. guardado (who i agree is a fm legend) or zhirkov?? both excellent players and really dont know which way to go, moneys no object with city and they are both around £14-16m so not sure what to do?!? everyones saying zhirkov so hopefully someone on this thread will have a different opinion!?

guardado is always my 1st buy, i usually get him for around £14/£15 million but always worth it because he becomes world class and valued at £30 million.

consistant performer too :-)

Here is a screenshot of Andres Guardado at the end of the second season, as you can see he has joined Barcelona which shows how good he can become.

guardado-1.jpg

these are his stats with my game aswell. bought him after 1/2 season for shakhtar for a bargain £14mill(i know, hes way too good for this team) and after my first season where he played well after settling in, the likes of united and liverpool were knocking at the door, but they're high on their @sses if they think im selling him.:)

quality player:thup:

I signed him sorta by random checking of the scout when I first started FM09, and since then hes been in all my save that have budget for him at the start.

Low rate of inj (for me), very consistent, and doing way too well (not that im complaining)

• 1 month later...

in my madrid game i had a great first year with most players chipping in goals except my left wing with robben. Lots of assists but few goals. I can get robben offloaded for 35mil and get guardado for 15mil. Besides the difference in price, quality wise would i benefit

He's definitely better than Nasri on the left - probably the best pure left-winger in the game, in fact (yes, Messi is better, but a different sort of player).

I always thought Messi was better on the right.

Guardado is class. One of a few names that are always on my Chelsea teamsheet 1st

Archived