HUUUUGE DATABASe

sasa8y

I ahve noticed it seems to slow the game down a lot more than using a large DB, and my PC is pretty decent too

When using a large DB i couldnt find some players mentioned in threads, but now have no issues

Can I have the specs of your PC please? If it is decent and still not enough, it is not a surprise that SI CHOSE NOT create a huge database because it slows down the game significantly. Hope I am right about this!!

It works great cheers

for anyone who doesnt know.

copy the panels file into your program files/sportsinteractive/fm09/data folder

What do I do with the downloaded file? Sorry I'm a little dumb.

Uncompress the downloaded file, then follow bluewolf's last sentence.

Huge Database is an option that was missed by many since its removal with the release of FM '07 and on regarding the developer's note saying that it caused less accurate/realistic player regens.

Since I'm no play-for-19231-seasons-where-Messi-is-a-retired-manager kind of FM player, I don't care about what happens with the regens. I just want my full squad Envigado, Black Arrows or whatever other tiny team in another corner of the world, so that I can headhunt gems for ridiculous prices.

The small file will add the option "Huge" to the database seleciton part of the New Game setup. It's nothing corruptive for your game -it actually was a part of it.

Ok, so if I load up Huge database and run only 2 leagues (full English) and Polish how does it work out with players let's say from South America? Is it worth loading up all players from some coutries as well or huge database means that it is so huge that is not worth loading up all players from another countries as it would not make any difference.

P.S I think I preffered old CM where things were not so complicated

Archived